** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I Predictions > Jan 12th - 14th

germanyratings.jpg

The winter break ends for Bundesliga I this coming weekend. Bundesliga II still gets an extra week after this to rest up. Take a look at the odds and ratings listed above before sharing your tips to back for these games. I'll do some studying of the stats over the next couple of days and post up my thoughts too. :ok

Leipzig-Schalke

Odds are rising on Leipzig and think will end maybe around 2.20 or something like this. But i´m here to make a bet on Schalke. Under Coach Teddesco Schalke played a superb first Half of the Season and now sit on Place 2 in League. They not showing the best or attractive Football - but who cares. Results are counting. So they will play in Leipzig without important Goretzka and maybe new Sign Teuchert. But Goretzka was injured some times in First Half of Season and Schalke made the Points also wihout him. Also i´m little bit scared about the Away Bilance from Schalke. 3-3-2 so far and also they play away a little bit "without" Form. So Home they show most time a better "Face". But here we come to Leipzig. Before WinterBreak they lost little bit of his Form. Negative Result in last Game @Home against Berlin where they lost 2-3 and nearly the whole game with playing 11-10. Hertha become early Red Card but win. So Pressure is high here on Leipzig and now they have many important missings. Important Wingers Forsberg and Halstenberg are both out. So this is huge for the Game. Also Top-Scorer Werner are doubt - but think he will play - maybe only 1 Halftime. But without this 2 Top-Assist Men´s Halstenberg/Forsberg it´s hard for Werner. So also Leipzig in last Games showed some troubles by Standard Situations from the Oponents. So with Schalke we have a Team who are strong in Standard´s. Naldo, Burgstaller, Nastasic, Bentaleb are all dangours in Free-Kicks or Header´s. Also i think Schalke made s great Transfer by Loan Pjaca from Juventus. Think he will sit on the Bench and is a great Counter-Player and i think we will see here a Game where both are strong in Counters - but Leipzig with his missings here are weaker against a Schalke Side. I think Schalke can hold his good Form after Winter Break and it´s interessting to see who this young Leipzig squad with this missings and that Pressure (Place 5 is not good for them) can handle the situation.

Schalke AHC+0.5 @ 1.86 3/10 Pinn

Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Friday night's game in the Bundesliga throws up quite a clash with two in-form sides going toe-to-toe. In betting terms, it always seems like madness to go against the reigning Bundesliga champions. Their record in the top flight of German football is unrivalled. However, here, they face a rival that has become their bogey team at the BayArena. Heiko Herrlich's team are unbeaten in 12 matches and the home side are also unbeaten at home in the five previous fixtures against Bayern Munich. My only worry is that the winter break came at the worst time possible for the 4th placed team. Still, this is an away trip that Bayern fans will be very anxious about so given their odds are so high it's worth backing the home side to some degree. The last five games at Leverkusen's ground between these teams has only seen four goals in total. This could be another game where the two sides nullify each other. Both would certainly be happy with a draw at full time so don't expect a gung ho approach from either side.

Double Chance: Bayer Leverkusen - Draw @ 2.00 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.60 with Stan James

@Neubs, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, and @JKos, what do you guys think for this fixture and the other games?

7 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Friday night's game in the Bundesliga throws up quite a clash with two in-form sides going toe-to-toe. In betting terms, it always seems like madness to go against the reigning Bundesliga champions. Their record in the top flight of German football is unrivalled. However, here, they face a rival that has become their bogey team at the BayArena. Heiko Herrlich's team are unbeaten in 12 matches and the home side are also unbeaten at home in the five previous fixtures against Bayern Munich. My only worry is that the winter break came at the worst time possible for the 4th placed team. Still, this is an away trip that Bayern fans will be very anxious about so given their odds are so high it's worth backing the home side to some degree. The last five games at Leverkusen's ground between these teams has only seen four goals in total. This could be another game where the two sides nullify each other. Both would certainly be happy with a draw at full time so don't expect a gung ho approach from either side.

Double Chance: Bayer Leverkusen - Draw @ 2.00 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.60 with Stan James

@Neubs, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, and @JKos, what do you guys think for this fixture and the other games?

Seems to be a nice bet. Leverkusen before Winter Break in very good Form and specialy in Offensive on Fire. Bailey in Top-Form are dangerous for Munich i think. But you said - maybe the Winter Break was a little bit came to a wrong Moment. But for me specially the DC Bet are try to worth. Also Munich with no Top-GK. Neuer injured and Ullreich also with some injurys in last Time and for me he give the Bayern Munich Defensive not that Stabilty in Games against Offensive Strong Line-Ups - like Leverkusen tomorrow. So the DC Bet i  agree with you.

The Under Bet is tricky - it can go fast into a Over 4.5 Game or something if booth can play his Offensive Power and also Leverkusen in last Games before Winter Break with not the best Defensive Performances.

Bayer Leverkusen v Bayern München

Bayer Leverkusen: Yurchenko (0/0 m)

Bayern München: Neuer (3/0 first goalkeeper, captain), Hummels (15/1 d), Thiago Alcântara (9/1 m), Lewandowski (17/15 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Leverkusen are undefeated in 90% of their last 10 home games against Bayern in all competitions.
Bayern have won 90% of their last 10 games in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen are undefeated in their last 12 games in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games against Bayern in all competitions.
Bayern have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 12.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-12-01-2018

@StevieDay1983 I totally agree with your bet.

Bayer Leverkusen v Bayern München; 20:30

Only long-term injured midfielder Yurchenko is off for Leverkusen.

Bayern is still without first goalkeeper Neuer, important defender Hummels, important midfielder Thiago and key striker Lewandowski.

Short preview: Regarding the odds, it's simply fair to go against German champions today. Without Lewandowski, they will miss their key striker and due to how Leverkusen perform lately +0,5 with odds close to 2,10 looks decent to me! Last time that Leverkusen lost was on 20th of September, while they are still on defeatless at home this season. As mentioned Herrlich can count on all important players and I expect a tense match, where the smallest error might decide the winner.

Stuttgart-Hertha BSC Berlin

Here i going on Both2Score. Stuttgart with not so good Form before Winter Break but they have strong opponents in last Games - like Bayern or Hoffenheim. And also against Munich they missed Penalty in Extra Time and against Hoffenheim they have some nice Chances. Now they sold Ginzcek to Cologne and former Stuttgart Striker Gomes are coming from Wolfsburg. For me a nice Transfer - because Ginczek and Terrode are missing a lot of Chances. So Gomez also a Striker who needs many Chances but he have much more experience on this Level. So this can be important for Stuttgart who are playing nice Offensive Football, but they will lack the Defensive. Watch them against Bremen and must say, tough one because Suttgart are seems to be a little bit unexperienced in his Squad. Also on Stuttgart Side importan CD Badstuber are doubt. If he can´t play this will be a huge Blow for Stuttgart.
Hertha on other Side with a strong win against Leipzig and Hannover. And after Selke are back from injury the Hertha Offensive Side are seems to be stronger. So with Kalou and Selke Hertha are much better in Offensive and for me both Strikers are dangerous for that Stuttgart Side. 1X2 are tough to predict. Can be 2:1 or 1:2 - maybe 1:1 but also Stuttgart needs a win here because they in Down Trend in the Table after strong Start at the begining of the Season.

Both2Score @ 1.90 4/10 bet365

Hannover-Mainz

Hannover with strong Home-Form 4-3-1 and on the other Side we have Mainz with bad Away Record of 0-4-4. So Mainz made 2 Transfers in Winter Break. Old Defender De Jong are joining Mainz also former Mainz Striker Ujah are new. So Ujah are strong, but now with some Times out of Action after Chinese League ending earlier then the Winter Break here in Germany. So think for tomorrow action the "old" Ujah isn´t to be expected and he will sit on the bench. De Jong for me tough to predict. For me he´s to old and can help Mainz in relegation Fight only be his experience. But now they face a Hannover Side who are made 1 Transfer in Winter. He sign Eliz from Rijeka. Can be a good Transfer and he´s expected to play from begining against Mainz. Saw also Mainz against Bremen before Winter Break and they made there a lucky Point against them. So nothing changed now in Mainz and i expected to be Hannover are stronger at Home. Also the Game in Mainz ending 1-0 for Hannover - after Mainz have dominated the Game but missed many Chances. So thats a fact that didn´t turn around now - Mainz without a really good Striker at the Moment.

Hannover @ 2.25 3/10 interwetten

Schalke have drawn their last 3 away games in Bundesliga.
Freiburg have conceded at least 3 goals in 91% of their last 11 away games in Bundesliga.
Schalke are undefeated in their last 11 games in Bundesliga.
Stuttgart have lost their last 4 games in Bundesliga.
Hamburg have lost 86% of their last 7 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 13.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-13-01-2018

On 12.1.2018 at 5:43 PM, Neubs said:

Schalke AHC+0.5 @ 1.86 3/10 Pinn
Both2Score @ Stuttgart-Hertha @ 1.90 4/10 bet365

Hannover @ 2.25 3/10 interwetten

Schalke FT 1-3

Stuttgart FT 1-0

Hannover FT 3-2

Edited by Neubs

13 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Never liked Bayern Munich... never will. :lol

Nice couple of tips there, @Neubs. Do you have any thoughts on the games tomorrow as well. Can Koln avoid defeat against Monchengladbach. Only 6 points for the home side so far this season. Reckon there is any chance of a surprise?

Hard to predict for tomorrow. Feeling that Gladbach will win this - it´s also a huge Derby. So motivation is huge of both Sides. And Dortmund with poor odds and didn´t know if they can hold his better Form from last Game now. So for me both Games with - No Bets.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Borussia Dortmund's last 14 games in Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund have won their last 5 games against Wolfsburg in all competitions.
Borussia Dortmund have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 8 games against Wolfsburg in all competitions.
Borussia Dortmund have scored at least 2 goals in 82% of their last 17 games against Wolfsburg in all competitions.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 14.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-14-01-2018