** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Dutch Eredivisie Predictions 2017/18

eredivisie.jpg

The first round of Eredivisie games for the 2017/18 season is scheduled for this weekend. Feyenoord will be looking to defend their title. They laboured to a 4-2 win on pens against Vitesse after a 1-1 draw over 90 minutes. All the big teams are fancied for solid wins here with PSV, Ajax, Vitesse, and Feyenoord all offered at low odds.

@Niceguy, @bettingtime, @winnerwinner. @tit@n, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @betcatalog, @Marc Kearney, and @MuineBheag, are you guys planning to bet on this weekend of action?

Can't help it as a Dutchmen so I have to bet on Eredivisie too :p

For this round I fancy AZ +1.50 @1.90 against PSV real hard. PSV lost several good players (Propper, Moreno, Guardado, Willems) and maybe others are going as well, but probably not before the season opener. The effect of these losses? Well I simply refer to the Osijek matches (0-1 and 1-0 losses). No creativity, problems scoring goals (as was the problem in prep matches). Against AZ, who did well to keep the team in tact, in the season opener I think the handicap is too big. I forsee a draw here or a narrow loss for AZ, but I can't imagine they will loose with 2+ goals. Don't forget that the preparation of AZ was decent/good (wins against Udinese, Brugge, Malaga and Cambuur / loss against Panathinaikos).

I also fancy Ajax -1 @1.70 against Heracles. I did see a good Ajax for moments against both Nice mathces. Strong play, pressure, threats, chances etc. Furthermore most of the preparation opponents were decent/good teams. Weder Bremen (L), Genk (D), PAOK (W), Lyon (L), Hull (D). Ajax is definately ready for this first match (although they still want re-inforcements in defending department, which they are working on due the fact they signed a defender today). Heracles on the other hand is definately not ready for this match up. All 'serious' matches in preparation were lost (Viktoria Koln [Regionalliga], Granada, Emmen), while the team had a dramatic performance against Emmen. Ajax shall not slip 3 points here. I expect them to win easy, but because of the fact it's (1) a season opener, (2) away, (3) still dealing with the news around Nouri I can't take the -1.25+ AH available.

This is all for this round.

At least both odds are dropping. AZ +1.50 is @1.71 average now. Thats 19 cents drop. Main line is now +1.25. Ajax -1.00 @1.72 also had a line change to -1.25 @1.74. -1.00 is not really available anymore.

Most of the times this means I was on the good side of the analysis. No matter the exact outcome. Odds were simply too high. I'm already happy!

PSV - AZ 3:2. What a weird match. All in all I think PSV was the better team here (though both teams alternated for dominace/control/threats every 10-15 minutes), but it really could have been 3-0, 0-3, 2-2 etc. Both teams missed a lot of chances. Most remarkable feat; PSV did play 2 levels above the Osijek matches. So that is something to keep in mind in the fortcoming matches. Anyhow, I'm happy. Up to Heracles Ajax!

dutchodds.jpg

The next round of Eredivisie fixtures are here with the odds. Still too early for the ELO ratings. It was an intriguing weekend of action last week. Did any of you catch the action? What are you looking at here? Seeing any value in the games listed?

@Niceguy, @bettingtime, @winnerwinner. @tit@n, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @betcatalog, @Marc Kearney, and @MuineBheag.

dutchratings.jpg

Five teams have maintained their 100% record in the Dutch Eredivisie after two weeks of action. The ELO ratings are now available so use them to help you but it's still early days so be wary. What are you guys predicting for this third round of fixtures before the international break?

@Niceguy, @bettingtime, @winnerwinner. @Mindfulness, @tit@n, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @betcatalog, @Marc Kearney, and @MuineBheag.

• 2 weeks later...

dutchratings.jpg

The Eredivisie has already thrown up a few curve balls after three games. Only Feyenoord and PSV remain with 100% records. Zwolle also remain unbeaten with two wins and a draw which has surprised some of us. Will that record end when they travel to Amsterdam to play Ajax this weekend? That is surely a must win for the home side. Another loss at this early stage would send shock waves through the league.

@Niceguy, @bettingtime, @winnerwinner. @Mindfulness, @tit@n, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @betcatalog, @Marc Kearney, and @MuineBheag, what do you guys think?

Willem II Tilburg v ADO Den Haag

Willem II Tilburg: Elmo Lieftink (1/0 m), Bartholomew Ogbeche (0/0 f), Asumah Abubakar (0/0 f)

ADO Den Haag: Nick Kuipers (0/0 d)

AFC Ajax v PEC Zwolle

AFC Ajax: Norbert Alblas (0/0 g), Daley Sinkgraven (0/0 m)

PEC Zwolle: Dico Koppers (2/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

dutchratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the Dutch Eredivisie this weekend. PSV versus Feyenoord is the stand out fixture. What do you guys reckon for these matches? Any tips that stick out?

@Niceguy, @bettingtime, @winnerwinner. @Mindfulness, @tit@n, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @betcatalog, @Marc Kearney, and @MuineBheag, what do you guys think?

dutchratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the upcoming weekend's matches from the Eredivisie. Heerenveen are the only team with an undefeated record in the Dutch top flight. Feyenoord, PSV, and AZ are all tied at the top on 12 points from 5 matches. Ajax are down in 6th place having lost one and drawn one already. Roda JC prop up the table with 5 defeats from their first 5 matches.

What are you guys looking to bet on this weekend? @Magic0024, can you chuck us some stats to begin working off, please?

@Niceguy, @bettingtime, @winnerwinner. @Mindfulness, @tit@n, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @betcatalog, @Marc Kearney, and @MuineBheag.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Eredivisie

Ajax have won their last 10 home games in Eredivisie.

FC Utrecht have won their last 8 home games in Eredivisie.

Twente have lost their last 6 away games in Eredivisie.

You can find interesting 22 Football Betting Streaks for 24.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-24-09-2017

PEC Zwolle v FC Groningen

PEC Zwolle: Dico Koppers (2/0 d), Philippe Sandler (5/0 d)

FC Groningen: Todd Kane (5/0 d), Lars Veldwijk (6/1 f)

SBV Excelsior v VVV Venlo

SBV Excelsior: Alessandro Damen (3/0 first goalkeeper), Lorenzo Burnet (0/0 d), Shane O'Neill (0/0 d), Stanley Elbers (3/0 f)

VVV Venlo: Tristan Dekker (3/0 d), Johnatan Opoku (2/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Eredivisie

PSV Eindhoven have won their last 14 home games in Eredivisie.
PSV Eindhoven have won their last 15 home games against Willem II in all competitions.

You can find interesting 16 Football Betting Streaks for 30.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-30-09-2017

Heerenveen : Ajax

Prediction : 1X Double Chance 

Price 23/20 ( 2.15 )

Analysis : Ajax is not the same team this year. Heerenveen had an amazing start and take 2nd place now . The team is on fire with 6 win in a row in all tournaments . Im sure Heerenveen will not lose this match !

dutchratings.jpg

The international break means a wait until the next Eredivisie games. To keep us ticking over until then here are the odds and ratings for the next round of games. PSV hold a three point lead at the top of the table over second placed Feyenoord. Vitesse, Zwolle, Heerenveen, and Ajax are right on their heels though. What do you guys fancy in these matches?

@Magic0024@Niceguy, @bettingtime, @winnerwinner. @Mindfulness, @tit@n, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @betcatalog, @Marc Kearney, @Valkovets, and @MuineBheag.

• 2 weeks later...