** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Saturday Nov 18th

300 Cheltenham
Thomas Campbell 15/8 Hills

Backed this one last time out on his first run over 3 miles and I was really impressed by the way he went about his business. He's been hiked 10lbs by the handicapper for that and that looks fair enough, he will have come on for the run and with the yard in good form I don't see him being beaten here.

Cheltenham 2:25 Le Prezien @ 8/1 WH e/w thanks 

Le Prezien.....from Paul Nicholls yard the 6yo has been a winner of three hurdle races and two chases from 2m to 2m 2f on soft ground and has ran here three times already twice last season a win at this time last year in Novice chase on old course 2m won by four lengths and at the festival in March this year when 8th on new course 2m going good in handicap chase,

He came back here after summer break 21 days ago on his first run this season on old course 2m good handicap chase when 2nd with Barry Geraghty on board when beaten a neck by Foxtail Hill rode by Paul's stable jockey Sam Twiston-Davies who was onboard for dad , That 2nd sees him hit with 6lb penalty but I would expect he'll have came on from that run and with the going good to soft or soft will help