** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Outside Chance (Goalscorers and Tryscorers)

And another game with a greater number of selections than normal!

Clermont v Brive: Strettle to score a try at evens (1.76), Raka to score a try at 11/10 (1.56) and to score 2 or more at 9/2 (3.67), Pernaud to score a try at 21/10 (3.06) and Yato to score a try at 4/1 (2.92) all with the every accommodating PP/BFS! :eyes

A quick update before we see what today has to offer. In a nice bit of symmetry, the evening bets also went 5 out of 10. James scored a try and only Yato not scoring prevented a clean sweep in the French game.

58 winners from 153 bets (37.91%), +33.37 points with an ROI of 21.81%

For now at least, all 3 sports are in profit. Only fair to point out though, just over 95% of the profit is from Rugby Union.

Cheers. It's probably best to assume this has been a bit of a purple patch and to enjoy it while it lasts! I'll keep on looking for selections and see how it goes.

It takes a bit of getting used to that the majority of my bets are now selected on entirely objective criteria with no exercising of my judgement but I'm happy with that given the results and the fact that I've plenty of interest in a variety of games across 3 sports.

73, which was the lowest sell price with either firm. Currently running at 142.

Purple Patch continues for another night at least.

I actually backed Paulinho at 11/4 but forgot to post it. I'm hoping he doesn't score again as I meant to back 2 or more at 20/1 but forgot by the time I'd finished trawling for the best Messi prices. 

Glasgow v Munster: Grigg to score a try at 11/2 with PP (4.43)

Treviso v Ospreys: Giles to score a try at evens with 365 (1.99) and John to score a try at 7/2 with PP (2.92)

Ulster v Dragons: Cave to score a try at 15/8 (2.2) and to score 2 or more at 10/1 (8.1) both with PP, Stockdale to score a try at 1.71/1* (1.54) with Hills

*Price boost but still a bet at 4/6