** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Outside Chance (Goalscorers and Tryscorers)

Nothing says weekend like the arrival of early morning Southern Hemisphere oval ball action!

Broncos v Eels: Jennings to score a try at 5/2 with PP or BF Sports (3.4)

I've also backed Nikorima with 888 at the same actual and minimum odds but it doesn't meet the strict qualifying criteria for this thread so is just mentioned in case of interest.

Jennings obliges (no joy for the other honourable mention) so might as well take advantage of the rare opportunity to update while in the black!

15 winners from 33 bets* (45.45%), +1.73 points with an ROI of 5.24%

*last update should have said 14 winners from 32 bets, not 33.

Edited by harry_rag
Removed a rogue % sign

1 out of 2 so far today with Montoya obliging. A couple in the Challenge Cup final.

Hull v Wigan: Burgess to score a try at 6/5 (2.09) and Tuimavave to score a try at 14/5 (3.4), both with Lads

Used my daily price boost on Tuimavave but would have taken the readily available 11/4. Also backed Marshall at 15/8 with Skybet. Doesn't make the initial shortlist criteria for this system but readily meets the value criteria (minimum odds being 2.15).

Yeah, and not just that. I have to wait for the spread firms to have their hotshots and player goal minutes prices up as they're my main inputs for the selections. Sometimes I'm drumming my fingers waiting for them to pull theirs out! :)

if there are several games starting at the same time it can be a bit frantic, hence the occasional last minute (or 5 minute) posts.

It's a good job rugby line ups are announced so far in advance.

On 3 players in tomorrow's early action, one in the NRL and two in the Mitre 10 Cup,

Roosters/Titans: Elgey to score a try at 6.8 on BF (5.3) 5/1 with PP is acceptable

Southland/Northland: Macilai-Tori to score a try at 7/4 (1.91) and 2 or more at 12/1 (5.84) with 365

Taranaki/Counties Manukau: Naholo to score a try at 29/20 (2.09) and 2 or more at 9/1 (7.19) with 365