** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Weekend > May 19th - 21st

laligaratings.jpg

Real Madrid simply need a draw to secure their first La Liga title since 2012. A defeat and Barcelona could sneak the title if they beat Eibar thanks to a superior head-to-head and goal difference record compared to Real. The odds are in Real's favour but Barcelona themselves did lose 2-0 to Malaga away earlier this season. So it is not done and dusted.

Atletico Madrid will enter the group stage of the Champions League next season and Sevilla will enter the competition at the play-off stage. That means that two of Villarreal, Athletic Bilbao, and Real Sociedad will enter the Europa League. However, if Barcelona beat Alaves in the Copa del Rey next weekend then all three should qualify.

The relegation battle is all but confirmed. Osasuna and Granada have been gone for a while. Sporting Gijon are three points adrift with a far worse goal difference than the team above them so only a miracle can save them now. Even that might not be enough!

What do you guys think for the betting on this last weekend of La Liga games?

WinningAdvice, @Joachim, @Simeon Borisof, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @Notorious, @discipline, @gabymnk, @Pipoca, @TyperExpert_PL, and @Kunal888.

only one game interests me

osasuna to win

osasuna win both teams to score

sevilla will finish fourth whatever happens here so i see them struggling to finish season on a high. i have watched them many times this season and usually are all over teams dominating them but they have nothing to play for and have let in 9 goals in past three games. they are ending season miserably out of form and that makes osasuna appealing due to the fact that whether they were winning or losing this season they always pushed forward and tried to score goals. i think there is chance of big upset in this match

On 2017-05-18 at 4:53 PM, sajtion said:

only one game interests me

osasuna to win

osasuna win both teams to score

sevilla will finish fourth whatever happens here so i see them struggling to finish season on a high. i have watched them many times this season and usually are all over teams dominating them but they have nothing to play for and have let in 9 goals in past three games. they are ending season miserably out of form and that makes osasuna appealing due to the fact that whether they were winning or losing this season they always pushed forward and tried to score goals. i think there is chance of big upset in this match

Thanks for the heads up. I agree, betfair offered those with odds 26 and 29 which i played with 0,5 units. I also found osasuna to score 2+ goals 4,75 and  BTTS 1,8 which is also great 

Edited by DW_United

Sevilla FC v CA Osasuna

Sevilla FC: Mercado (29/3 d, suspended), Pareja (27/1 d), Rami (21/0 d), Tremoulinas (0/0 d), Iborra (31/7 m), Nasri (23/2 m), Carriço (6/0 m), Vietto (21/6 f)

CA Osasuna: León (33/10 f, top scorer, suspended), Javi Flaño (4/0 d), Miguel Flaño (12/1 d), David García (25/1 d), Bonnín (11/0 d), Romero (19/0 m), De las Cuevas (28/0 m), Mérida (15/1 m), Tienza (19/0 m), Digard (3/0 m), Rivière (15/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

I believe Villarreal is a better team and will not leave the opportunity to be missed, I expect a game with few goals
CF VALENCIA vs CF VILLARREAL @@ +3.25 Under, odds 1.55

It is not possible for Celta to turn the switch, Sosiadad is alert and will go to get the three points of victory
RC CELTA DE VIGO vs REAL SOCIEDAD @@ REAL SOCIEDAD, odds 1.80