** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekend > Apr 7th - 10th

bundesligaratings.jpg.94fd62e63ae1c34e02

A quick turnaround this week guys due to the midweek matches. What are we thinking here? Keen to get the views of contributors such as @Neubs, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @sajtion, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @vasilli07, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @Icongene, @DrBetter, @gogetta, and @thornvineembers.

i'm thinking

bayern v borussia dortmund draw because they will each have an eye on champions league and will rest players.

schalke win because they fare better at home

hoffenheim to win because this team is no fluke. they have some great quality.

and

cologne v borussia moenchengladbach to draw because neither is too prolific at the moment.

Bundesliga:

Werder Bremen have won or drawn in 62% of their Bundesliga away games this season.
Eintracht Frankfurt have lost or drawn in 53% of their home games.
St. Pauli have failed to score in their last 3 games in Bundesliga II.
Wuerzburger Kickers have failed to win their last 10 games in Bundesliga II.

Interesting 33 Football Betting Facts for 07.04.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-07-04-2017

Eintracht Frankfurt v Werder Bremen

Eintracht Frankfurt: Anderson (0/0 d), Regäsel (0/0 d), Hasebe (22/1 m), Medojevic (0/0 m), Meier (20/5 f, top scorer, captain)

Werder Bremen: Bauer (22/0 d), Sané (21/1 d), Bargfrede (6/0 m), Delaney (9/4 m), Fritz (18/0 m, captain), Hajrovic (10/1 m), J. Eggestein (0/0 f), Gnabry (22/10 m, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

BTTS in the Hamburg v Hoffenheim match might be one worth looking at.

The (a) team full of confidence and has attacking quality and Hamburg who will fight for everything and found some good results in March.

Edited by Icongene

2 hours ago, Icongene said:

BTTS in the Hamburg v Hoffenheim match might be one worth looking at.

The (a) team full of confidence and has attacking quality and Hamburg who will fight for everything and found some good results in March.

you are kidding right? i would love to know how you came to that conclusion. you obviously have been watching hoffenheim much. they just beat bayern munich without conceding. they have second best defensive record after bayern munich and hamburg are least club i expect to score especially in this match. it's very absurd thinking

Edited by sajtion

42 minutes ago, sajtion said:

you are kidding right? i would love to know how you came to that conclusion. you obviously have been watching hoffenheim much. they just beat bayern munich without conceding. they have second best defensive record after bayern munich and hamburg are least club i expect to score especially in this match. it's very absurd thinking

Yes it's absolutely INSANE thinking that Hamburg, a team with a vociferous and large home support, battling it out for their lives against relegation, a team who have scored at least one goal in their last 10 (h) matches might raise their game and manage to score ONE goal v Hoffenheim. The bookies have it around 1.8-1.85 it's hardly a punt ffs. 

If that's what you deem 'absurd' I'd love to hear your opinion on one of those deadly accumulators of yours :lol

Edited by Icongene

1 minute ago, Icongene said:

Yes it's absolutely INSANE thinking that Hamburg, a team with a vociferous and large home support, battling it out for their lives against relegation, a team who have scored at least one goal in their last 10 (h) matches might raise their game and manage to score ONE goal. The bookies have it around 1.8-1.85 it's hardly a punt ffs. 

If that's what you deem 'absurd' I'd love to hear your opinion on one of those deadly accumulators of yours :lol

whatever man i am not here to argue. good luck with you bet but i don't see hoffenheim conceding. btts doesn't make sense to me but that's just how i see it

Bayern Munich has by far the best defense and the best attack with 67 goals assets. Hoine has 9 to 13 over 2,5. Dortmund has a total of 17 to 27 goal goal and 11 in 14 goal goal away home. Big match between two great teams, the visiting Dortmund burned to win, I expect today to Score Both teams scored goals
FC BAYERN MUNICH vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.61

The local Leipzig total has 18 to 27 over 2,5 and 9 to 13 over 2,5 in the field, on the other Leverkusen has 17 to 27 over 2,5 and 8 to 13 over 2,5 away. I expect an open game that can be scored
RB LEIPZIG vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70