** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Midweek > Apr 4th & 5th

bundesliga1odds.jpg.e86368484e087447144a

bundesliga2odds.jpg.4f72e70a058cc4d97f0c

A full schedule in Bundesliga I and II this week as the leagues catch up on the missed weekend due to the international break. I will get the ELO ratings posted tomorrow when they have updated. Feel free to post any early thoughts. We only have 48 hours before these matches start so let's look to get some quick tips up to help us all batter the bookies! :ok

bundesliga1ratings.jpg.4bdd181978fbe4ded

Popularity in the Bundesliga betting was back to its best last weekend. What do we think this week?

@Neubs, always a pleasure to hear your thoughts on the Bundesliga I and II action. Keen to see what you're tipping for the midweek action!

@Dylan Lynch, did you back your BTTS suggestion for Hertha BSC versus Hoffenheim? Well played if you did. What do you think this week?

@sajtion, you sounded like an old man last week... or @Mindfulness talking about Serie A betting! :lol Don't fancy any bets here by any chance?

@betcatalog, you also got on the BTTS for the Hertha BSC game. What are you thinking here?

@zemo91, great to have you involved last weekend. Some tidy picks too. Keen to hear your suggestions for these matches.

@vasilli07, arguably punt of the week with that Hamburg DNB shout. What are you liking here?

@Vcg2007, good to see you getting involved last weekend. Do you have any thoughts on these games?

Also interested to hear from other regular contributors to this section such as @WinningAdvice, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @louis12, @Icongene, @clubgowi, @gogetta, @DrBetter, and @thornvineembers.

hoffenheim are undefeated at home and drew bayern munich at allianz area so they might be worth a punt.

werder bremen is in excellent form. i thought i'd never say that about them but they are unbeaten in six and i can see few goals in this one. i am inclined to back 2-2 or draw and both teams to score

hertha berlin was good until recently but their form is taking a slide so i would will go for borussia monchengladbach to win

darmstadt are as good as relegated. they haven't had the best of results all season. i think bayern leverkusen will add to their woes

i am surprised by mainz league position. i didn't think they would struggle in the league but they find themselves fighting the drop. admittedly some results haven't gone their way this year but i know they have quality to score so i am expecting goals. leipzig won't hold back either so both teams to score is my call but who wins is the roll of the dice

Darmstadt - Leverkusen

Yeah I agree, Darmstadt are woeful and Leverkusen are quite decent side who should be able to see them off. Not sue if 1.67 is value though away from home. What do others think? 

Dortmund - HSV

Dortmund has such an impressive run at home, beating the likes Bayern Munchen, Gladbach, Leipzig and Leverkusen. Simply put, Dortmund are thriving at home. Meanwhile, though Hamburg are in decent shape, this hasn’t been as a result off their recent efforts on the road (Hamburg have lost four of their last six Bundesliga away matches (W1 D1 L4)). 

I feel like this Dortmund side, powered by Aubameyang up front and the yellow wall of homecrowd, will win by 2+ goals. I'm looking at Dortmund -1.5AH @1.95

Werder Bremen - Schalke 

The hosts are in good shape out of their last 6 games (W5 D1)  whilst the visitors are arguably the better team but are doing really bad in away games. Im going for the home advantage combined with the better form lately, looking at Werder Bremen draw or win @1.58.

The home is a good team and Bayern will have no easy task, I expect to score both teams and confirm the Goals
TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ Both team to score, odds 1.61

I think that Hamburg has to look elsewhere for degrees the seat of Dortmund is powerful, today will get a lot of goals and I'm going to over 2,5
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs HAMBURGER @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Bundesliga:

Hoffenheim have won their last 4 home games in Bundesliga.
Bayern have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 games in Bundesliga.
Bayern are undefeated in their last 15 games in Bundesliga.
Bayern are undefeated in their last 17 games against Hoffenheim in all competitions.
Hannover are undefeated in their last 11 home games in Bundesliga II.
Hannover have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games in Bundesliga II.

Interesting 30 Football Betting Streaks for 04.04.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-04-04-2017

Bundesliga II

Hannover vs Nurnberg

Hannover is the clear favorite for this game, Nurnberg had a good start but now finds itself stuck in the middle of the table. Have no chances of going up nor down so I think will lack motivation for winning such a tight game.

In the last 4 matches against top 5 teams in the league, Nurnberg form is 3 Losses and 1 Drawn.
In the opposite side, Hannover is fighting for the title, Had only 1 loss and on 2 drawns playing at home. 

I don't see a tendency on goals here, so I think the best Bet is on Hannover to win @ 1,61

Borussia Dortmund vs Hamburg

I think borussia will take easy in this game because of the next games to come. In four days will face Bayern in Allianz Arena, and after that the semifinals for the Champions League.

Hamburg is trying to stay in Bundesliga I. I think Hamburg will not take risks in this game, they will probably try to go home with a drawn.

My bet for this game is Borussia Win + Under3.5 goals -> @ 2,37

Koln vs Frankfurt

For this game the two teams fight for a spot in the classification zone to Europa League. The two teams are having a similar season, Koln had a good start but it fall from his perfomance in the last games.

Frankfurt has failed to score in their last 3 games away, and in the last 7 games in bundesliga scored only once at home.

For this games I was inclined to go BTS, besides the recent form of the teams, but my bet will be Koln DNB @ 1,61

Post comment:

In the end was a good day, Also had a bet on BTS Bayern vs Hoffenheim, but lost that one.

Edited by Vcg2007

Cologne-Frankfurt

Interessting Game today. Sure Frankfurt at the moment is in bad Phase of season. But look at the Game against Gladbach - they played better then other last Games but didn´t find the goal. Today i think they will find way back for there goals. Also Cologne this season great at home. But now they have to come back after that last Minute Lose against Hamburg. So for me it´s more like a End Game for Euro League - it can be more. For example Frankfurt lost today - then they have only 3 day´s to rest - same like Bremen and at Friday they play against them and if they also lose - relegation Fight again is starting. So nobody want´s this in Frankfurt and also not in Cologne. Both have same points and i don´t think that both will have anything to do with relegation fight this season - but it´s not safe. So both i think must play offensive. On Colgone Side Soerensen is expected as RighBack Defender. Good i think because he made some good offensive Actions but show some weakness in Defensive this Year. Frankfurt have some problems today on the right Side. Chandler are suspended and Varela are injured. So Gacinovic must play on right Side. I find this not superb for Frankfurt and that against the strong Side from Cologne with Hector and Rausch. Also i can´t expected that Frankfurt not find again the goal for his own.
So for me:
Both2Score - Yes @ 1.95 4/10 bet365

@DuucDortmund hasn't been that impressive over the last three games.lost one drew one and a 1-0 victory against Ingolstadt. I watched the game,if they had a slightly better offense they could have got a result.I think if they win it will be my a small margin

4 hours ago, Neubs said:
Cologne-Frankfurt

Interessting Game today. Sure Frankfurt at the moment is in bad Phase of season. But look at the Game against Gladbach - they played better then other last Games but didn´t find the goal. Today i think they will find way back for there goals. Also Cologne this season great at home. But now they have to come back after that last Minute Lose against Hamburg. So for me it´s more like a End Game for Euro League - it can be more. For example Frankfurt lost today - then they have only 3 day´s to rest - same like Bremen and at Friday they play against them and if they also lose - relegation Fight again is starting. So nobody want´s this in Frankfurt and also not in Cologne. Both have same points and i don´t think that both will have anything to do with relegation fight this season - but it´s not safe. So both i think must play offensive. On Colgone Side Soerensen is expected as RighBack Defender. Good i think because he made some good offensive Actions but show some weakness in Defensive this Year. Frankfurt have some problems today on the right Side. Chandler are suspended and Varela are injured. So Gacinovic must play on right Side. I find this not superb for Frankfurt and that against the strong Side from Cologne with Hector and Rausch. Also i can´t expected that Frankfurt not find again the goal for his own.
So for me:
Both2Score - Yes @ 1.95 4/10 >bet365

FT 1:0 :@

Bundesliga:

Hertha Berlin have lost their last 6 away games in Bundesliga.
Eintracht Braunschweig have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 games in Bundesliga II.
Greuther Fuerth have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home games in Bundesliga II.

Interesting 30 Football Betting Streaks for 05.04.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-05-04-2017

Really not liking the odds today,possible plays not final picks

Wolfsburg win@1,75

Mainz 05-Leipzig bts@1,74

Augsburg-Ingolstadt bts@2,10

Leverkusen win @ 1,65

Some interesting games in second bundesliga still have to do some research

Vfl bochum-fc Kaiserslautern

Tsv 1860- Vfb Stuttgart