** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Midweek Non League 27th Feb-1st March

Darran

Eastleigh v Aldershot

I really don't understand how the bookies have priced this game up like they have. You have a team who have only won one of their last 13 league games and have lost four of their last five, playing a team who are unbeaten in their last 9 league games and have won six of them. The team in bad form are 15th in the table and have 42 points, whilst the team in form are 6th on 57 points and are just 2 points of the play-offs. If I said one team was a best price of 5/4 and the other a best of 12/5 you would think the side in 6th are the 5/4 shots, but amazingly they aren't. Richard Hill was pretty scathing after his first game back in charge of Eastleigh on Saturday when they lost 3-0 to Dover. Martin Allen's reign was unsuccessful and Eastleigh clearly need a lot of work. Aldershot have been impressing in recent weeks and even their away has improved after looking a bit dodgy for most of the season. I just can't believe they are 23/10 (Marathon) and it looks a fantastic bet.

Enfield v Billericay
I still can't believe Billericay didn't beat Grays just over a week ago given their superb form at the moment and they were back to winning ways when beating Hendon on Saturday. They look a big price at 2/1 (Marathon) to follow up on Tuesday night. Enfield aren't in great form at the moment having lost five of their last seven. The Grays blip aside, Billericay look the best side in the division at the moment and I think they should be favourites to win this game.

Thanks @addpea great spots there!

I've done a treble with these two plus Solihull to beat TQ (2.20). I had people I know at the Sutton game and apparently TQ where absolutely awful! 

Merstham travel to Leiston who are 1.66 but winless in 5. Merstham as we know do not travel well and got a beating 3-0 on Saturday. Leiston one to consider.

fatrophyodds.jpg.c8df5416e27335e0c56290b

nationaleagueodds.jpg.9ee4904a8f675e2bca

nationalleaguenorthodds.jpg.81b44f76581a

nationalleaguesouthodds.jpg.abac86cc147d

northernpremierleagueodds.jpg.954b85d4dc

rymanodds.png.75c22f81c2e4a7823bbc59b03e

southernpremierodds.jpg.84914eeeed873087

Thanks for getting the thread up, @addpea. Here are the odds for all the games over the next few days.

Interested to hear the views of regular contributors to this thread such as @GazBlades, @amtopm, @sammydubs, @Tanktop, @allthethings, @the bastardian, @bromsgrovegreen, @Woodgate, @Carl Iles, @dawwe92, @Kenton Schweppes, @TastesLikeTuna, @atish29, @sammummery, @MuineBheag, @Bronxie and @misky.

Agree with the Aldershot and Solihull picks, I might consider Sutton @ 2.05. Sutton must be buoyed by their away win at Torquay and are impressive at home, and Boreham Wood have 1 win in last 12 league games. Sutton will be focused on getting away from the relegation zone whilst Boreham Wood are comfortably mid-table. Might look into Nuneaton after our impressive (unexpected) win against Boston.

Im backing Dover tomorrow (in double with Scunny).

Whites are playing decent season,good away form,they are after smashing 3 against Eastleigh on Saturday.Strikers are in top form.Woking is having few injury problems:skipper Murtagh,main striker Caprice and Hall.Good few Dover players,used to be at Woking ,so playing at Laithwaite CS wont be a strange thing for them.Last 5 league games between those teams ended up with Dover wins.

Edited by MuineBheag

11 hours ago, MuineBheag said:

Im backing Dover tomorrow (in double with Scunny).

Whites are playing decent season,good away form,they are after smashing 3 against Eastleigh on Saturday.Strikers are in top form.Woking is having few injury problems:skipper Murtagh,main striker Caprice and Hall.Good few Dover players,used to be at Woking ,so playing at Laithwaite CS wont be a strange thing for them.Last 5 league games between those teams ended up with Dover wins.

Good shout! Three wins in their last four league matches. At those odds it seems too good to turn down. Makes sense to throw them into that double with Scunthorpe too. As you saw in the UK Football thread, I'm feeling a win for them this week too.

Lincoln to beat York stands out for me. Lincoln's home form is excellent and has not dipped despite their impressive exploits in the FA Cup. York have only won 1 game away from home all season and are in serious trouble and could easily suffer a second successive relegation on the bounce. York have a few injuries and there is very poor atmosphere around the club who are in financial difficulty. Lincoln win for me. 4/7 at hills

Edited by willie82
Relegation Not relaxation

Gone for Sutton and Solihull

and..

Eastleigh v Aldershot 

Eastleigh have scored once in the last 6 matches, and none in the last 4 home matches, Aldershot have kept a clean sheet in 4 of their last 5.

Eastleigh not to score @  3.25

56 minutes ago, willie82 said:

Lincoln to beat York stands out for me. Lincoln's home form is excellent and has not dipped despite their impressive exploits in the FA Cup. York have only won 1 game away from home all season and are in serious trouble and could easily suffer a second successive relegation on the bounce. York have a few injuries and there is very poor atmosphere around the club who are in financial difficulty. Lincoln win for me. 4/7 at hills

I've transferred this post from UK Football into this section mate. :ok

3 hours ago, tictok said:

Hemel  to score 2 or more against Whitehawk looks a good bet.Hemel have scored 16 in the last 5 away matches and Whitehawk received 12 in the last 5 home matches, 4 of them from Gosport.My local bookie has this @2,05 and i think is worth a bet.

Always good to see a new face posting in here mate. Definitely agree with you about your bet. Let's see what happens!