** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Monthly Nap Comp - Thursday Nov 17th

CHELMSFORD 6 25 : Basil Berry @ 10/1 betfair sports e/w thanks

Basil Berry.....from Chris Dwyer yard the 5yo has won ten races from 6f to 1m including 5 wins on the all-weather but he's still looking for a win here although has found a 2nd place and a last place in the two runs he's had here,

He's booked the inside rail from stall 1 and with Hector Crouch claiming 3lbs it see him run of a 1lb higher of his last winning mark , The yard had 43 days to work on him after finishing 4th at Kempton AW 6f when hampered at start made progress inside final furlong but never regained what he lost at start and finished 3 lengths behind winner ,

Winc 12.40 - Grand Coureur - ew at 20/1 bog wm hill

Novice hurdle

My selection has run OK in a couple of bumpers and was prominent when fell on hurdles debut

That was his first run of the season

Obviously the jumping would be an issue but if he'd had a clear round and finished 3rd he'd be much shorter than 20/1 so I'm hoping that fall was a blip

6.25 Chelmsford

Supersta is a revelation on this AW surface he returns from a break on the back of a couple lower effort on turf although the last one wasn’t a bad run. He returns here off a 3lb higher mark for last win but still looks to have more scope on this surface. His record around here is also impressive with 4 wins and 1 placed effort from 7 starts, probably better over further so will need a truly run affair which he should get around here.

1pt win Supersta 8/1 bet365

2.10 Clonmel - Alelchi Inois @ 9/4 Paddy Power

Alelchi Inois sets the standard here after a 2nd in the Galway Plate and a thrashing of Clarcam so I reckon he should be favourite. Ground is key for this horse but Clonmel seems to have missed a good bit of the rain over here as the ground is still yielding good in places on the chase course which is ideal. Outlander ran well on debut for Elliott but needs to build on that and although a lot of people expect him to improve I'm not so sure as it's incredibly hard to get any improvement out of a former Mullins inmate. Monksland has shown himself to be an inferior chaser to hurdler and also can be taken on after falling last time.

Non Runner New Pick Same Race

18:25 - Chelmsford Baddilini @ 14/1 Corals e/w thanks

Baddilini.....from Alan Bailey yard the 6yo has been a winner of five races from 5f to 7f including 3 wins on polytrack , He comes here still looking for a win although has found couple place finishes, the yard tried different headgear when running here and are reverting back to cheekpieces which he's wore in last 4 race which has seen him find two 3rd place finishes ,

Those 3rd where at start of October when 3rd here 7f and two days ago at Lingfield AW 6f with yard running him so soon to me it suggest the yard feel he's ready for that win or there looking for rating to drop again as he's 1lb out of the handicap already , Jockey Kieran O'Neill takes the ride today