Champions League > Nov 1/2

• 2 weeks later...

Besiktas JK v SSC Napoli

Besiktas JK: Özyakup (4/2 m, doubtful), Uysal (6/0 m, proably out), Talisca (6/4 m, 2nd top scorer), Erkin (6/0 d), Özbiliz (1/0 m), Şişmanoğlu (5/2 f)

SSC Napoli: Albiol (6/0 d), Milik (7/4 f, 2nd top scorer)

Ludogorets v Arsenal

Ludogorets: Vitinha (4/0 d)

Arsenal: Monreal (9/0 d), Cazorla (8/2 m), Walcott (9/5 f, 2nd top scorer), Perez (3/0 f), Welbeck (0/0 f), Akpom (0/0 f), Bellerin (10/0 d), Mertesacker (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

1 hour ago, pulsar12 said:

Benfica to continue the good form and win easy tonight. Yarmolenko is injured and cannot play for dynamo, its a big advantage.

Benfica eh-1 > 2.50

I've been following your posts on regular basis. What do you think about Sporting's game tomorrow against Dortmund? Is Andre Silva available for the match?

Champions League: Borussia M. - Celtic

Celtic were run ragged in the first leg and lost 2-0, the magin of defeat should have been greater and aside from their performance at home to Manchester City and England-Scotland match ups do have a different dynamic, they look some way short of the quality required to compete at this level currently . Kolo Toure made two horrendous mistakes, he will miss today's game, which might well be a bonus for the visitors, but the loss of left back Kieran Tierney most definitely will not be. The youngster is ever present this season and described by most watchers as their best defender . With BMG surely looking again to press and harry Celtic into mistakes and the Scottish champions with no option but to attack and that is the only way they can play, when you win 77% (last four seasons) of all league games, you have little experience of setting up defensively. They need to win this to get back into (at least) Europa League contention and BMG will be similarly minded as three points is going to guarantee EL football and would actually take them above Manchester City and up into second, unless the Premier League leaders also beat Barcelona ( see below). BMG will be stronger tonight than for the first leg, Celtic will not sit back too long and should be even more vulnerable defensively and one goal, should see this get very stretched.

"over" 3 goals 2.04 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

6 hours ago, DrO said:

I've been following your posts on regular basis. What do you think about Sporting's game tomorrow against Dortmund? Is Andre Silva available for the match?

Thanks for your confidence :).  You mean Adrien Silva, he is recovered from injury but probably the coach will not give him many minutes due to long time without playing.

I expect Sporting to play conservative, and judgding by Dortmund last results I dont have confidence on them to win easily either. So no value pre-live for me. But is an interesting match to follow live.

8 hours ago, clubgowi said:

Champions League: Borussia M. - Celtic

Celtic were run ragged in the first leg and lost 2-0, the magin of defeat should have been greater and aside from their performance at home to Manchester City and England-Scotland match ups do have a different dynamic, they look some way short of the quality required to compete at this level currently . Kolo Toure made two horrendous mistakes, he will miss today's game, which might well be a bonus for the visitors, but the loss of left back Kieran Tierney most definitely will not be. The youngster is ever present this season and described by most watchers as their best defender . With BMG surely looking again to press and harry Celtic into mistakes and the Scottish champions with no option but to attack and that is the only way they can play, when you win 77% (last four seasons) of all league games, you have little experience of setting up defensively. They need to win this to get back into (at least) Europa League contention and BMG will be similarly minded as three points is going to guarantee EL football and would actually take them above Manchester City and up into second, unless the Premier League leaders also beat Barcelona ( see below). BMG will be stronger tonight than for the first leg, Celtic will not sit back too long and should be even more vulnerable defensively and one goal, should see this get very stretched.

"over" 3 goals 2.04 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

I think Celtic will be happy with a point here. A victory seems almost impossible so that should be their approach. I agree that over 3 goals is a likely outcome and at those odds it's hard to ignore.

Does anyone really think Manchester City can beat Barcelona? I'm expecting a high-scoring encounter. If I had to go for a correct score I would say 3-2 to Barcelona.

AS Monaco v CSKA Moscow

AS Monaco: Moutinho (9/1 m), Dirar (3/0 m), Touré (5/0 d), Beneddine (0/0 d)

CSKA Moscow: Pomazun (0/0 g), Dzagoev (7/0 m), Cauņa (0/0 m), Eremenko (9/3 m, top scorer, suspended)

Borussia Dortmund v Sporting Lisboa

Borussia Dortmund: Piszczek (7/2 d, doubtful), Kagawa (6/0 m), Bender (0/0 m), Durm (0/0 d), Schmelzer (7/0 d), Subotic (0/0 d), Reus (0/0 f)

Sporting Lisboa: Jefferson (2/0 d), Petrović (0/0 m), Bruno Paulista (3/0 m), Spalvis (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Tip on Champions League from tipster Oleg Zhukov 

Monaco played 8 home matches in Ligue1 and Champions League, and only 2 clubs - Guingamp and Bayer Leverkusen managed not to lose on Monaco’s field (both times in starting home match). Among clubs which are famous not only in France, there were defeated PSG (3-1), Fenerbahce (3-1), Villarreal (1-0).

CSKA will go to Monaco after 3 away defeats in Russian Premier League from Rostov, Lokomotiv and Spartak. The statistics of matches of CSKA confirms my choice if to take a look at group stage of Champions League. There are 8 losses in the last 10 matches, total goal difference of 9-25. By the way, CSKA was defeated not only by European giants, but also by Czech Victoria, Wolfsburg and PSV. Do not forget continuous club problems with the squad and the weak bench. 

That’s why to bet on win of  Monaco at odds 1.80 is more than convincing.

stats from http://corner-stats.com/
screenshot_copy.png

On 11/5/2016, 2:44:43, Sir Puntalot said:

It's usually police advice @geo7tsaki

I listened that they changed the time due to Summer Day light saving time. The rest of the Europe went one hour retard the Sunday before the match, but Turkey does not.

But i could not find any article to confirm that it changed time for the reason mentioned above.

Do you have any article confirming that it changed due to police issues?

thank you in advance @SirPuntalot 

Edited by geo7tsaki

• 2 weeks later...