** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition - Wednesday 13th July 2016

1 point win fitzwilly 4/1 betway 16.40 lingfield

the 4/1 looks rather big on offer for fitzwilly in this 5 runner contest,i will take on the near evens fav as it hasnt run for 272 days so cant be guarenteed to run a decent race,

fitzwilly ran just 15 days ago finishing only 3 lenghts second over an extra furlong to medburn cutler which was in excellent form coming off another win a month before,and winning as the well backed 13/8 fav,fern owl hasnt run for 49 days and was only 8th of 12 runners though in a better class field,le rock is being offered at 25/1 so i will put a line through that,though tempuran is a course and distance winner its 7th place of 9 last time out leans me towards fitzwilly

2.05 Catt - Jeany - EW at 14/1 bog bet365

2yo novice race

trying to sneak an EW steal here with a 6/1 ON favourite and only 6 runners, so 2 places but quarter odds.........I really fancy mine to finish 2nd and you never know the odds on favourite might do something stupid

The favourite, Queen Kindly, is a daughter of Frankel who won over CD on debut then finished 3rd at Royal Ascot. Even with a 7lb penalty her form looks way ahead of the others

But I do think the 2nd favourite, Angel Meadow, is vulnerable, She has a 7lb penalty for winning at 66/1 on debut......in itself that suggests it wasn't a very good race but that's been confirmed by all the ones that have run since and been well beaten

My selection has no penalty so gets the 7lb from the above. Her debut run was 3rd at Beverley.......the 2nd has come out and won easily since (carrying my cash !)......and the trainer's 2yo tend to improve for their first runs

5 hours ago, Trotter said:

2.05 Catt - Jeany - EW at 14/1 bog bet365

2yo novice race

trying to sneak an EW steal here with a 6/1 ON favourite and only 6 runners, so 2 places but quarter odds.........I really fancy mine to finish 2nd and you never know the odds on favourite might do something stupid

The favourite, Queen Kindly, is a daughter of Frankel who won over CD on debut then finished 3rd at Royal Ascot. Even with a 7lb penalty her form looks way ahead of the others

But I do think the 2nd favourite, Angel Meadow, is vulnerable, She has a 7lb penalty for winning at 66/1 on debut......in itself that suggests it wasn't a very good race but that's been confirmed by all the ones that have run since and been well beaten

My selection has no penalty so gets the 7lb from the above. Her debut run was 3rd at Beverley.......the 2nd has come out and won easily since (carrying my cash !)......and the trainer's 2yo tend to improve for their first runs

Cracking Post Trotter :ok