** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Wimbledon 2016

What do you think of these players winning tomorrow because they are at great odds

Halep

Radwanska

Suarez Navarro

Kuznetsova

Richard Gasquet vs Jo Wilfried Tsonga

Over 42.5 games 10/11 paddy power

I cant see much between these two and i think we are in for another long match Tsonga is probably slight favourite but these two can play on grass and probably it is there favourite surface so i think we are in for a great match

Venus Williams vs Carla Suarez Navarro

Over 21.5 games 8/11 paddy power

Navarro to win 11/10 paddy power

Navarro to win 2-1 7/2 paddy power

I think this could be time that Venus might just get beaten, as each match she plays she always comes close to losing and now she has got her toughest match yet, so i think her might come to an end but she has to play a great match if she wants to stay in the tournament

Daniela Cibulkova winning her quarter 2/1 paddy power

She has looked impressive at this tournament and she is capable of going far and even reach the final

Edited by owenclass

Hello friends I'm done with my examinations and now it's time to enjoy some lawn tennis.... 

So Djokovic lost, that opens up the first half of the draw especially for Milos Raonic. I remember watching him at the Aussie Open and had a huge feeling that he will be a major force at Wimbledon (Yes, he's come a long way :)). Now the only real threat between him and his goal to reach the finals of Wimbledon is Roger Federer who, if I am not mistaken was dealing with an injury and still having some after effects of that. I think a resurgent Raonic will be too much for Federer to handle even though he has been traditionally good against big servers. Then there's Murray who I think has a very easy path to the finals now that both Wawrinka and Delpo are out. A final between Raonic and Murray, on grass, at Wimbledon - ypu don't need to be rocket scientist to know that Murray has total advantage over here. But i think an E/W bet on Milos Raonic at 8.00 will be a good wager as the runner up part will pay most of the money wagered back... Winning will be an extra bonus... There's also Milos Raonic to reach the finals at 3.75 which seems attractive. 

What do you think guys and esp. my man Czech? 

P. S. Can anyone please explain how the decimal odds change in E/W bet?? 

Raonic could be in there this time around TheBeast, if his serve stays strong he's got a chance against everyone. As far E/W prices are concerned, you just substract one and divide then add one, i.e. if you bet on Raonic at 8.00 at EW 1/3, you'll get 7/3+1=3.33 odds.

I'm hoping for Cibulkova to win, as I still have the quarter bet on her from the start of the tournament and I think that she actually has an excellent chance of winning, it's only if she gets her rhythm right fairly early on. She's got the better game and she can out-hit Radwanska easily on this surface, she just needs to keep her UE count low. If I didn't have the quarter bet, I'd probably back her at odds against vs. Radwanska today.

WIMBLEDON: Simona Halep - Madison Keys

Keys has been taken to three sets in her last two wins (Kirsten Flipkens/ Alize Cornet), but ran away with the decider in each, never really looked in any trouble, has been serving big and hitting an enormous amount of winners and looks to have made a lot of progress in the mental side of her game. She is taking a little more time before the big points and composing herself and she has clearly made some progress already under Thomas Hogstedt and his influence should really be seen in the bigger tactical battles which are more likely to come this week and hopefully he can get her to just play a shot or two more on occasion, before going for the "winner".

Simona Halep's record at Wimbledon is quite poor and this is just the second time in seven visits that she has made it beyond R2, there was a run to the semis in breakthrough year of 2014 and she only really beat one player really comfortable on the surface in that run and has not met anyone who could do much damage to her this year, today will be a real test. Halep is 3-6 on grass against taller players ranked inside the top 50 and is 6-7 against top 100. Keys has won 13 matches in a row against players who are under 1.68m, which is exactly Haleps height, but it does mean she matches up well against shorter players and she is 13-2 on grass v all shorter players with the two defeats coming against Radwanska and going to three very close sets and Keys is a much better all round player now, than when she played those.

Madison Keys -1.5 games 1.97 Pinnacle Sports/ Sportmarket Pro

czech what do you make of halep-kerber match tomo? i was big on halep today n gosh was she awful..if keys wouldnt have had an injury in the third it would have been an easy win for her. I fancy kerber given what i saw but the head to head is in the favour of halep which is bothering me a bit..your thoughts

CzechPunter is the best! His all picks were very logical and all of them were very near to win except of Mahut pick.. And I am sure nobody wasn't expect 3-0 win for Querrey after big surprised against Nole.

Keys was very very near to win.. She made too much unefforced errors but still she had chance for won until she injured! Also Johnson got a break in the third set but he didn't do it.

Thanks a lot CzechPunter. All picks can't won but when you watch the games, your all picks were right except of Mahut.

Halep was bad and Kerber was on fire against Doi! What do you think about it CzechPunter?

I watched Halep's last two matches against Keys and Bertens. I saw nothing special about Halep. Keys was very very close to win but firstly made too much unforced errors and middle of the third set she injured. And against Bertens, nothing impressed performance from Halep. Also grass isn't very suitable for Halep's game! I didn't watch Schiavone-Halep match. But everybody knows that Schiavone always very bad on the grass and she was too old.So this result against Schiavone isn't important for me!

I didn't watch Kerber's previous matches but today I saw Kerber against Doi. And she was very very good. She just gave 2 break points chance and it is very good for Wta. Also she just made 9 unforced errors. When we think Keys had 48 unforced errors against Halep today, i see that Kerber has a very big chance for the win!

Kerber to win @ 1.80

Edited by HeLLfiRe_666

Back Angelique Kerber to beat Simona Halep for a 7/10 stake at 1.72 with Skybet

Back Yaroslava Shvedova to beat Venus Williams for a 7/10 stake at 2.37 with Skybet

Agree with what's been said about Kerber - and I'll also throw Shvedova into the mix, as I think that she's been better than Williams so far in this event. Williams is winning more through experience than through good play, but Shvedova already has scalps of four very good players, so I think that she's worth a play at 2.37.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/EatnKb

Simona Halep vs Angelique Kerber

Over 21.5 games 4/5 paddy power

Over 2.5 games 11/10 paddy power

Kerber to win 8/11 paddy power

I do fancy this match to go a third set as Halep can sometimes have a bad set especially on grass while her opponent is pretty good on this surface. Halep has got a great chance of going far in the tournament but she always seems to get beat by a top player at this stage so im going for a close match and her opponent to win

Edited by owenclass

Hello guys.  First post in a while from me. My selection today is Shvedova to beat Williams. I have taken the 11/8 and feel confident that he game on grass will prevail today. Shvedova has been in inspired form on the grass, whilst Williams has been taken the distance and been lucky on occasions.  Fingers crossed today is Shvedova's day.

Cibulkova- Vesnina 2 @3,2

Tennis when we consider womens is so unpredictable. But when we consider some facts- we can find conclusion that odds are set up wrong. At first: physicall conditions are definitely on Vesnina side- she is over 15 cm higher. Also Cibulkova had a very hard game with a many long-rally balls (sometimes over 25 in one action!) against Radwanska and I don't think so she will recover so fast. Also there is one important fact. Cibulkova on 9.7 has a wedding and even in interviews she said that she didn't care so much about date which was set up at Wimbledon final because she have never reached a high level on grass. Obviously she can postpone ceremony but so far she haven't done it yet so I believe Vesnina is able to win here.

Stepanek/Zijmonic - Bryan/Bryan 1 @3,30
Bryan brothers are not 'dangerous' like they used to be. Now they can be much easier beated. I rate Stepanek/Zijmonic with a big chances here especially that Bryan/Bryan was not that confident in previous rounds.

Hlavackova/Hradecka- Williams/Williams 1 @2,75
Czech pair is absolutly top of Womens Duebles and they are able to win all tournament here. Sisters Williams both will have today a very important single games today (before dueble game) and both face probably a really tought opponents for them. They are not that young and will have to manage theirs stamina and I guess it won't be enough to beat Hlavackova/Hradecka.

HALEP VS KERBER

This certainly last the main course of the day with the others being respectable appetisers. However I feel the most competitive/interesting game will come from Williams/Shvedova. Back to my subject of discussion, this has all the traits of being very hard to call having exhausted all forms of reasoning. Of course when I get in this sort of situation, I use an elimination process that has worked for me over 75% of times. I expect it to work today as well in all honesty. I always make it a point of duty daily to check four main sources for their tips, punters lounge being one of them, to help me reach my conclusions. It is a personal activity understood by me alone as a result of following certain established traits among all that in the end moves me towards the winner. One of my sources is the tennis column in the racing post. The others are hidden online which I will not be naming. One of them is so scarily precise with its picks and has gone with Kerber. The racing post hits about 32% or lower on average and has gone with Halep. I conclude this way: There is a belief by most people that Kerber"s best surface is grass because she hits flat out and all the other positives that are always thrown in. I do not totally agree. She is comfortable playing on grass, but I really do not think she plays on it any better than she plays on clay. Just like Federer too, who I believe his best surface is clay. He was made King of Grass simply because he could not bear the title of a kingdom been governed by another ruler. Had Rafa not been in the same era, Fed would have been gov of clay. His forehand and backhand are testament to this point. Others may disagree. In the WTA unless you are extremely rubbish on a particular surface, all the top seeds seem to be equal all rounders. That is really the case here with the exception of Serena who operates with that extra mustard in her serve. Halep has always been a player that so much has been said about not the least being a potential no1....well, it was said at some point. She has proved that she can play well on grass at least to hold her own.  It matters not whether keys made 1000 errors or whether she gifted Halep the game, what matters is that Halep is on the move. Every champion will tell you that it has to require an element of luck to win titles. Halep also has the advantage of playing as the outsider for once against a player she knows she can beat. With the bigger handicaps carried by my other three sources, including my beloved punters lounge and even my Mr perfect who also went with Krrber on this occasion, I am going with the racing post 32% or less to confirm my pattern that has been delivering largely. Halep for the gusty win!!!!

9 minutes ago, liquidglass said:

HALEP VS KERBER

This certainly last the main course of the day with the others being respectable appetisers. However I feel the most competitive/interesting game will come from Williams/Shvedova. Back to my subject of discussion, this has all the traits of being very hard to call having exhausted all forms of reasoning. Of course when I get in this sort of situation, I use an elimination process that has worked for me over 75% of times. I expect it to work today as well in all honesty. I always make it a point of duty daily to check four main sources for their tips, punters lounge being one of them, to help me reach my conclusions. It is a personal activity understood by me alone as a result of following certain established traits among all that in the end moves me towards the winner. One of my sources is the tennis column in the racing post. The others are hidden online which I will not be naming. One of them is so scarily precise with its picks and has gone with Kerber. The racing post hits about 32% or lower on average and has gone with Halep. I conclude this way: There is a belief by most people that Kerber"s best surface is grass because she hits flat out and all the other positives that are always thrown in. I do not totally agree. She is comfortable playing on grass, but I really do not think she plays on it any better than she plays on clay. Just like Federer too, who I believe his best surface is clay. He was made King of Grass simply because he could not bear the title of a kingdom been governed by another ruler. Had Rafa not been in the same era, Fed would have been gov of clay. His forehand and backhand are testament to this point. Others may disagree. In the WTA unless you are extremely rubbish on a particular surface, all the top seeds seem to be equal all rounders. That is really the case here with the exception of Serena who operates with that extra mustard in her serve. Halep has always been a player that so much has been said about not the least being a potential no1....well, it was said at some point. She has proved that she can play well on grass at least to hold her own.  It matters not whether keys made 1000 errors or whether she gifted Halep the game, what matters is that Halep is on the move. Every champion will tell you that it has to require an element of luck to win titles. Halep also has the advantage of playing as the outsider for once against a player she knows she can beat. With the bigger handicaps carried by my other three sources, including my beloved punters lounge and even my Mr perfect who also went with Krrber on this occasion, I am going with the racing post 32% or less to confirm my pattern that has been delivering largely. Halep for the gusty win!!!!

Did anyone get a word of that??!?

Yeah, it was certainly disappointing to see her crumble under pressure, shouldn't have happened that tie-break. Kerber won quite comfortably, but I was most disappointed by Cibulkova, who was just nowhere to be seen today. Vesnina played great though, so chances are that Cibulkova would've lost even if she turned up. Based on today, we should see a Kerber-Williams final, with the German getting an interesting opportunity to beat Venus and Serena back-to-back.

Back Tomas Berdych (-5.5) to beat Lucas Pouille for a 7/10 stake at 1.91 with Skybet

Back R.Federer/M.Cilic - Over 38.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.83 with Paddy Power

Pouille has been fighting valiantly so far, but I can't see him beating Berdych, who'll be a step up from both Tomic and Del Potro. I also quite like the overs in Cilic-Federer, could be a cracker of a match if the Croat serves reasonably well - he played a very good match against Murray in Queen's, for example.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/2gnGb5

On 04.07.2016 22:19:17, HeLLfiRe_666 said:

I watched Halep's last two matches against Keys and Bertens. I saw nothing special about Halep. Keys was very very close to win but firstly made too much unforced errors and middle of the third set she injured. And against Bertens, nothing impressed performance from Halep. Also grass isn't very suitable for Halep's game! I didn't watch Schiavone-Halep match. But everybody knows that Schiavone always very bad on the grass and she was too old.So this result against Schiavone isn't important for me!

I didn't watch Kerber's previous matches but today I saw Kerber against Doi. And she was very very good. She just gave 2 break points chance and it is very good for Wta. Also she just made 9 unforced errors. When we think Keys had 48 unforced errors against Halep today, i see that Kerber has a very big chance for the win!

Kerber to win @ 1.80

It was like a classical Wta match! Back to back break games but finally totally deserved win from Kerber :)  WON

Edited by HeLLfiRe_666

I didn't watch enough Berdych and Pouille for putting money! But I watched Johnson-Federer match very careful. And I saw that all big server players can take a set from Federer, if they don't make stupid unforced errors. I am sure that Andy Murray will win this Wimbledon and Cilic has a big chance for take a set from Federer tomorrow.

Roger Federer vs Marin Cilic

Over 38.5 games 4/5 paddy power

Federer wont have it his own way in this match as his opponent is a good player on grass so he has great chance of least winning a set and Federer will have to be on the top of his game for him to win this match

Edited by owenclass

Andy Murray -6 (3-way handicap) @ 2.20 v Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Tsonga is abysmal when it comes to big matches and Murray has his eyes set on the ultimate prize.... Murray needs to win by 7 games, that is 2.33 games per set.... Murray can do much better that in his current form.... Expect an easy win for Murray with multiple sets going 6-3 6-2 to Murray... 

Back Angelique Kerber (-3.5) to beat Venus Williams for a 7/10 stake at 1.72 with Skybet

Just this one for me tomorrow. Kerber has been the much better player of the two so far in this event and she isn't likely to choke like Shvedova did, so I think this is going to be an easy win for her much more often than not.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/c7URM0

Cilic take a set easily won :)  As I wrote Cilic had a chance for winning in every sets ;)

Tomorrow I am sure Kerber will win but odds don't have any value..

Vesnina has a great chance for covering +6.5 handicap and match can be over easily 18.5 but I am not sure about which one I must to choose ...

Edited by HeLLfiRe_666

19 minutes ago, HeLLfiRe_666 said:

Cilic take a set easily won :)  As I wrote Cilic had a chance for winning in every sets ;)

Tomorrow I am sure Kerber will win but odds don't have any value..

Vesnina has a great chance for covering +6.5 handicap and match can be over easily 18.5 but I am not sure about which one I must to choose ...

I found over 17.5 over @ 1.61 marathonbet  and put the money on high stakes! 

Angelique Kerber vs Venus Williams

Over 21.5 games evens paddy power

I will definitely look forward to this match as i think it could be a classic with the form player in Kerber and the player who used to dominate the game, in her opponent. Both players have impressive so far and though Kerber is not as comfortable on grass as her opponent but she has been working hard on this surface and it looks like it has paid off so with this match i think it could be two tight sets and dont be surprised if we see three sets in this match

Edited by owenclass