** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition - Friday June 17th

Asc 4.20 - Czabo - ew at 40/1 bog bet365

Feature race of day 4, the Coronation Stakes for 3yo fillies over a mile

Going for a bit of an outsider here from the Channon yard

She finished 4th in the Irish 1000 gns (well beaten) and has a lot of ground to make up on the winner Jet Setting but that one had a hard race against Minding which might have left it's mark

My horse has run again since, winning a Listed race in France

It's not so much the form that attracts me as clearly several of the others have better figures. It's more that Channon took her out of an easier race to run in this which suggest to me that she's improving and they want to give it a go........also she's very well suited to soft ground

Ascot 5.00 Elite Army 6/1 Bet365

Backing a 6/1 shot in a 19 runner field isnt normally my cup of tea but I think this horse is really well in off 105 especially when you look at his last two RPR's of 112 and 109. Those figures were gained either side of a break from the track and on good to firm at Ascot and whilst the ground appeared to be an immediate concern, the horse has already won on GS (respectable RPR at that stage of his career) and having looked at his sire stats, his progeny have a better record on soft/heavy than they do on GF so that really shouldn't pose a problem.

5.00  Ascot

FELIX MENDELSSOHN @ 33/1 Betvictor

All Simcock's horses have out run their odds this week and this former O'Brien horse could have been lined up for this one.  Will be fine on the ground and has already finished 3rd at the track in a Listed race.  Mark dips below 100 today, not too worried about his poor run last time, that was on fast ground as was probably a blow out with this race in mind.

ASCOT 3.05 Linguistic @ 10/1 BET365 e/w thanks  

Linguistic....from John Gosden yard the 3yo has had 5 race and been in frame in them all , A winner at 1m 2f on good to soft ground and four 2nd place finishes , The Yard are having blinkers on for first time and William Buick gets the ride

2.30 Ascot: Create A Dream @ 8/1 VC

Won her prep race, albeit in different conditions. Ground is drying out which should help but good to soft on pedgiree could be alright. Speedy sort as so many of this trainer and should be able to pull out more over this trip.

Later

8 hours ago, Cairnhill Diamond said:

Peloponnese in the 8-25 Goodwood, 1 pt win 6/4 with Bet365 please.

8 hours ago, gbettle said:

2016-06-17 19:10 Lim 1m Hcap Little Prairie

3 hours ago, bymatrix said:

Shantou Flyer 8.30 Down Royal , 10/1 Stan James

1 hour ago, Tipsterix said:

20:35 Newmarket: DHAROOS 9/1 William Hill

12 hours ago, Striker said:

6.55 Newmarket-Capital City @ 7-4  Bet Victor