** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Monthly Nap Competition - Saturday June 11th

Musselburgh 3.45 : Red Baron @ 10/1 Betway e/w thanks

Red Baron.....from Eric Alston yard the 7yo finished last season off here over 5f good to firm when unlucky in 2nd place as he crossed over from one side to the other when leading which may have cost him the win losing by 2.5 lengths ,

He's had 4 races so far this season with his last race coming 28 days ago at Thirsk 5f good to firm when again 2nd place finish off 100 mark with regular jockey Neil Farley in saddle ,

Red Baron won this last year and has now won four times at the track and also won another four races at 5f on ground varying from good to firm to soft and on the all-weather, He should be there in frame

bath 2.20 - groupie - win at 10/3 bog bet365

2yo novice

Going for the previous winner in the field here

from the Hannon yard she won first time out over 6F at Windsor but afterwards the trainer said the filly would come on for the run and be suited by dropping to 5F, which she gets today

She's probably not going to be the best of these in the long run but with her winning experience and likely front running tactics (even tho drawn wide) I think she can come out on top today

14 hours ago, bluemal said:

Musselburgh 3.45 : Red Baron @ 10/1 Betway e/w thanks

Red Baron.....from Eric Alston yard the 7yo finished last season off here over 5f good to firm when unlucky in 2nd place as he crossed over from one side to the other when leading which may have cost him the win losing by 2.5 lengths ,

He's had 4 races so far this season with his last race coming 28 days ago at Thirsk 5f good to firm when again 2nd place finish off 100 mark with regular jockey Neil Farley in saddle ,

Red Baron won this last year and has now won four times at the track and also won another four races at 5f on ground varying from good to firm to soft and on the all-weather, He should be there in frame

I think is sure to run well in this and backed him myself. GL.

York 5.20 - Pomme De Terre 22/1 Corals EW

I am not sure this is the strongest race and I think this horse has been markedly overlooked in the market.

He flopped last time out when he reportedly ran flat but his two runs before that, a win on soft at Thirsk and a 2nd at Ayr on good show him to be an improving type. He must get back to that form and this is a step up in class to those races but conditions will suit, I am confident he is well handicapped, and if all is well then the horse should go close.

2 hours ago, Blazing Bailey said:

York 5.20 - Pomme De Terre 22/1 Corals EW

I am not sure this is the strongest race and I think this horse has been markedly overlooked in the market.

He flopped last time out when he reportedly ran flat but his two runs before that, a win on soft at Thirsk and a 2nd at Ayr on good show him to be an improving type. He must get back to that form and this is a step up in class to those races but conditions will suit, I am confident he is well handicapped, and if all is well then the horse should go close.

What a cracker, well done BB, great tip :ok