Monthly Nap Competition ~ Tuesday April 26th

Going into hospital hopefully I can get on internet

Bath 5:05 : Compton Sky  @ 25/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks

Compton Sky......from Jo Hughes yard the 3yo just came to new yard this January from Paul Fitzsimons yard who gave it six runs without success ,

The yard in profit at running 3yo here although its only been 7 winners from 34 runs in last five years with a +22.50 profit , It maybe only a fact finding mission but its worth a chance as a lot of Compton named horse have done well in past,

The fact that Robert Havlin taking the ride is a plus for me as he'll give a true account of horse and if he feels the horse has got a chance of winning he'll give it all , He opened his handicap mark of 64 but is now down to 55

Good luck bluemal, hope everything goes well......:hope

3.30 Bri - King Crimson - win at 9/2 bog bet365

Sprint handicap

Only 5 runners but looks competitive and all of them have a chance

My selection is a CD winner, drops in grade, and comes from an in form yard

Finished last on his most recent outing but that was a better race at Newmarket where he led until meeting the rising ground. I think this track suits him better and I can see a bold show from the front.

Neither Ballista nor Desert Command have been in good form on the AW and the suspicion is that both of them are on the downgrade now. The other two runners make their seasonal debuts. Major Pusey had not run well fresh before and is 10lbs above his only winning handicap mark. Lady Kyllar did win FTO last season but that was in a class 6 and she starts this season 22lbs higher. My main concern though is that all her form is on sharp or flat tracks and not sure how she'll cope with Brighton 

4.55 Punchestown - Western Boy e/w @ 25/1 Bet365

Western Boy was a high class novice hurdler who was beaten narrowly by Vautour over course and distance once upon a time. He lost his way over fences the following season and his jumping was very bad when he returned to hurdles. He showed he retained ability when winning off 81 on the flat before placing in 2 big handicaps at Leopardstown and the Curragh of 90 and 93 respectively before taking a break over the winter. He was a massive drifter on his reappearance so probably needed that and it was a far more encouraging all the same beaten 17L by Clondaw Warrior when given an easy enough time of things at the finish. His jumping looked better although he made one mistake down the back and off 129 I think he could be well handicapped if he puts it all together.