** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekly Naps Competition, Day 6, Friday 28th August 2015

325 Thirsk: Barkston Ash 20/1 Hills/Boyles Ive backed this horse a couple of times this season and i think he's running well enough to land another handicap before the end of the season off his current mark. C/D winner and is drawn well enough today and should be able to get out quick and move over to the stands rail.

N6.15 Rioja Day 8/1 Boylesports The money has been coming for this one now and that's a really positive sign with F Lynch booked. Gary Bartley has been on board recently and his stats are really poor compared to Lynchs and todays jockey is certainly worth a fair few pound over Bartley in the saddle in my opinion. The horse isn't a prolific winner but has performed well here before and ground on the easier side of good is perfect, as is the trip.

Newm 3.40 - Sun Lover - win at 20/1 bog wm hill 2yo maiden This looks pretty hot with runners from most of the big yards and plenty of Dewhurst and Royal Lodge entries Although he's 20/1 my selection is 4th favourite in the betting........so I'm hoping the front 3 all run below expectation My horse ran midfield in an Newmarket maiden on debut but a nice introduction for a Cumani horse. The trainer usually gives them an easy time on debut and they often come on a bundle