** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

June 29 - July 5th (Week One Of Wimbledon)

Lets face it, there is really no modern player on Goffin's level that is a complete mug on grass. If you are asking if Broady will again be lucky enough to find a limp opponent for the second time, the answer is no. Hope can only take one so far. Matosevic was not really sure where he wanted to be, and played suicide tennis where he kept chipping and charging at every thing to bring the match to a quick end. goffin will at least keep too many balls in play consistently, and when you minus the 5set toll from Broady, you should be left with at least -6.5 games Goffin and worse!!!! Good luck!

Yes. I confirm It will be an execution of Broady. Matosevic has lost last 12 matches in a row so arranging a win was easy. Broady is nowhere near Goffins level. Maybe one set for promotion etc but no way this match will go to Broadu. Goffin -1,5 sets

Wednesday’s Best Bet At Wimbledon: Back Novak Djokovic -9.5 games against Jarkko Nieminen @ 21/20 with >BetVictor Nieminen has lost the last three matches against the world number one without winning a single set, and the man from Finland has a major task on his hands against Novak after coming through a colossus battle with former champion Lleyton Hewitt on Monday. The pair engaged in a mammoth five-set battle resulting in victory for the man from Finland (3-6, 6-3, 4-6, 6-0, 11-9), but those exploits appear to have extinguished any hope of an upset against the two-time champion on Wednesday. Nieminen hasn’t made it past the second-round of Wimbledon in the last six years, and he’s not going to reach the third-round on his final visit to SW19. A straight-sets victory looks on the cards for Novak (1/5 with BetVictor), while Djokovic -9.5 games would have paid out at their French Open meeting earlier this month, and we fancy it to pay out again on Wednesday at 21/20 with BetVictor. Full Preview - https://www.punterslounge.com/wimbledon-betting-preview-hot-favourites-to-deliver-at-sweltering-sw19

Grigor Dimitrov - Steve Johnson - 3-0 Correct score (2.15) . Easy win for Dimitrov in first round.Maybe he finally find his best shot in hist favourite surface.Steve Johnson had hard 5 set game and I don`t think he will have chance for either set.

Lesia Tsurenko to beat Irina-Camelia Begu 31/20 sporting bet Tsurenko is the lower ranked player but is a good grass court player winning more than she loses. Begu on the other hand is an out and out clay courter and could be vulnerable here. At odds against I’m willing to back the underdog.

Pierre-Hugues Herbert to beat Bernard Tomic (in running) 7/1 Ladbrokes Despite losing the first set I can see Herbert causing an upset here at large odds. I just don’t trust Tomic who can blow hot and cold. He got nowhere near Herbert’s serve in set 1. 7/1 a decent price

Hey guys, quick Q: Shouldn't my bet on Radwanska +4.5 have been returned in today's match? She lost 3-6 and 4-6. I was a bit surprised, but I guess it isn't possible to get a draw on a bet like this then, double 6-4 would win, 6-4/6-3 loses. Cheers.

Hey guys, quick Q: Shouldn't my bet on Radwanska +4.5 have been returned in today's match? She lost 3-6 and 4-6. I was a bit surprised, but I guess it isn't possible to get a draw on a bet like this then, double 6-4 would win, 6-4/6-3 loses. Cheers.
She lost by five games so unfortunately the bet loses. As you say If it was 6-4 6-4 the bet would have come in as she would have lost by 4 games. The point of the .5 is so that there can't be a draw. Hope this makes sense

Jo Wilfried Tsonga vs Albert Ramos Vinolas over 29.5 games 11/10 paddy power Im still not impressed with Tsonga as he has not had much practice on grass and struggled in his last match so he could lose a set against his opponent Tsonga to win 3-1 11/4 paddy power Jelena Jankovic vs Evgeniya Rodina over 20.5 games evens paddy power Jankovic seems to get knocked out in early in grand slams and will probably struggle again against a decent player who has had a great win in the last round

Alexandr Dolgopolov v Ivo Karlovic set 1 score Karlovic 7-6 7/2 Dolgopolov 7-6 10/3 Corals Corals odds seem out of line here. You can back both outcomes and still make a nice profit. As both players are big servers; breaks of serve are going to be as scarce as rocking horse poo.

Morning boys and girls!!! Today's OUTSIDER on day four of Wimbledon: Dustin Brown to win a set against Rafael Nadal @ 5/4 with Ladbrokes / First set tie-breaker @ 10/3 with SkyBet Rafael Nadal closes proceedings on day four of Wimbledon, and the struggling world number 10 faces a tough opponent in the form of German Dustin Brown, despite being ranked 92 places apart in the official ATP World Rankings. Brown beat the Spaniard in their only previous meeting, winning 6-4, 6-1 on grass at the Halle Open in 2014, and although it’s unlikely the German can beat Nadal over the best of five sets, he can certainly trouble the scoreboard. Nadal has surprisingly dropped a set in six out of his last seven matches played at Wimbledon, and the entertaining German looks a big price at 5/4 with Ladbrokes to win a set, while the first-set to feature a tie-breaker is also worth a small investment at 10/3 with SkyBet. Full preview, including today's NAP and NB here: https://www.punterslounge.com/wimbledon-betting-preview-the-best-bets-from-day-four-at-sw19

Back Cornet to beat Govortsova today at 3-4 with Sportingbet. I cannot believe that Cornet is not at least 4-9 here! She has a 3-1 head-to-head win record against Govortsova. (In fairness one of the wins was a Govortsova retirement and Govortsova's only win came on grass in the Wimbledon qualifiers in 2007, but that is when Cornet was a teenager and she is a completely different beast now). Cornet played very well here last year when she beat Schmiedlova, Cetkovska and none other than the great Serena Williams before losing a tight 2 setter against the (on-fire at the time) Bouchard! She also destroyed the much celebrated youngster Ana Konjuh in the first round this year and looked very tuned in. Govortsova is in very good form and came through qualifying very comfortably before destroying Mitu one and one in the first round. Govortsova is no doubt talented and was striking the ball very well but Mitu could barely keep the ball in play for more than 5 shots so I think the scoreline is a little flattering to Govortsova. Cornet is a big step up and has a much better grand slam record than Govortsova and even if it does become a close match (and I don't doubt that Govortsova is capable of really troubling Cornet), it is Cornet who I expect to come through as I think she is more mentally tough than Govortsova , who I've seen choke in big games many times in the past!

Wimbledon Tennis: WTA: Sabine Lisicki - Christina McHale I am having to erase that defeat for Sabine Lisicki to Angelique Kerber at Birmingham from my mind, but find it easier to do so at Wimbledon, where Lisicki is so comfortable and she is the best grass court player of her generation IMO not to win here and could/should have two All England Club titles to her name. It is just that Kerber has her number for some reason and that does happen in tennis, or in any individual sport where you have time to think about things. The fast surface and warm weather of recent days will help the massive serving German and she should have too much for Christina McHale who has posted a few wins on the surface, but was defeated easily by the two classy grass court players she has met in Camila Giorgi and Agnieszka Radwanska and a third such loss is on the cards this afternoon. She has lost her last five matches on grass against top 20 ranked players and is 1-20 versus top 20 on all surfaces with the last nine defeats coming in straight sets, she has similarly struggled against the taller girls being 0-9 v players ranked top 20 who are 1.78m +. Sabine Lisicki -5 games 2.10 Pinnacle Sports/Sportmarket Pro.

Denisa Allertova to beat Caroline Wozniacki @ 10 bet365 It's a risky bet, but I can't resist trying Allertova at those odds for small stakes. Wozniacki isn't playing at her best, she doesn't feel comfortable on grass, never made it past last 16 in Wimbledon. Allertova is a very gifted player, she's improving all the time and I'm sure she can put up a fight. If Wozniacki has one of her worse days, it may be a surprise of the day. I will also try a combo: Karlovic, Ward, Pospisil @ 12 GL!!

Denisa Allertova to beat Caroline Wozniacki @ 10 bet365 It's a risky bet, but I can't resist trying Allertova at those odds for small stakes. Wozniacki isn't playing at her best, she doesn't feel comfortable on grass, never made it past last 16 in Wimbledon. Allertova is a very gifted player, she's improving all the time and I'm sure she can put up a fight. If Wozniacki has one of her worse days, it may be a surprise of the day. I will also try a combo: Karlovic, Ward, Pospisil @ 12 GL!!
Agreed! It's a great price and she certainly has a chance! I think she could push Wozniacki....not quite sure if she has the experience to actually see out the win but it could be worth covering the bet if she finds herself in a winning position! Certainly worth a bet though :)

Call me superstitious, but I have to add that Allertova would really have been a good bet as has been mentioned but for the current over-publicity. The news is so everywhere that it is now off putting. So it now comes down to this, Wozniacki to rout Allertova in two quick sets amounting to -6.5 upwards, or Allertova wins all the other plausible bets related to this match including win a set, +4.5. Clearly if Woz wins, not one of these handicaps will be covered by Allertova. It just the way I have always seen these kind of popular bets go. Good luck everyone!

Nick Kyrgios vs Milos Raonic over 44.5 games 4/5 paddy power Five sets in the match 12/5 skybet This is going to be an absolute classic as these two are going to win at least one set and also they are young talented players who are going to go far in the future so this is a big match for both of these players Grigor Dimitrov vs Richard Gasquet over 41.5 games 4/5 paddy power Five sets in the match 11/5 skybet Another match that will last the distance or perhaps in Dimitrovs case four sets as he is the favourite for this match but both of them are good on grass and it is going one tough battle between these two Maric Cilic vs John Isner over 45.5 games 4/5 paddy power Five sets in the match 2/1 skybet The last of the big matches and also probably the longest as they wont be many breaks in the match and quite a few aces as well I expect five close sets Sloane Stephens vs Lucie Safarova over 22.5 games evens paddy power over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power I think out of all the womens matches this one is going to best match as any of these two can win the whole thing Both of them can play really well on this surface so expect a great match

Well, Allertova was pretty dreadful....but the combo came in nicely :)

Safarova to beat Stephens @1.70 offered by tipico is my bargain deal of the day I rate Sloan as vulnerable and NOT improved as were expected. Safarova carries the aura of a grand slam final in my opinion I also fancy the OVER 3.5 sets on WAW/Verdasco match @1.70 offered by tipico I remain on my initial view that i don't like what i see from WAW. Verdasco is lacking the credibility too be trusted as winner, but definitely he can win at least one set Goffin/Baghdatis Very probable OVER, but line is high. therefore NO BET, not a single cent on Goffin, Not a single cent on Bagh too. Both look chaotic and unpredictable ciao folks

Today's NAP at Wimbledon: Back David Goffin to beat Marcos Baghdatis @ 8/15 with Ladbrokes Marcos Baghdatis is a former semi-finalist here, and has made an encouraging start to his grass-court campaign, beating the likes of David Ferrer on route to the semi-final at Nottingham before retiring due to a calf injury. It doesn’t appear as though the Cypriot has entirely shaken of that injury, and had to come from two-sets down to beat Australian John Millman on Wednesday, and looks vulnerable against the talented Belgian David Goffin. The 24-year-old has never made it past the third-round at Wimbledon, but has looked impressive on court this week, comfortably beating opening round opponents Horacio Zeballos and Britain’s Liam Broady in straight-sets (four of the six sets won have been 6-1). Baghdatis has the head-to-head advantage between the pair (3-0), and has already beaten Goffin twice this calendar year (Australian Open & Dubai), so it’s no surprise to see market support behind the Cypriot (7/4 with >Boylesports), but the way Goffin has started this week suggests he’ll be too strong for a less than 100 percent Baghdatis, and is available at an attractive price of 8/15 with Ladbrokes (NAP). Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/wimble...y-five-at-sw19

For today I' m going to try a combo: Baghdatis, Gasquet, Anderson, Safarova @ 13.09 Bet365 Baghdatis holds a perfect record against Goffin, beating him comfortably twice this year. I think he's a much better grass court player than Goffin and if only his recent injury doesn't affect his game, I believe he will beat Gofiin for the third time this year. Gasquet has been really impressive so far in this tournament and he has beaten Dimitrov in all 4 encounters between them - I can't see why shouldn't it be 5 - 0 considering that Dima is not at his best this year imo. Anderson should have too much power for Mayer, he's in top form and I can see him gettine an easy win here. Safarova - I like her style of playing and think it's perfectly suited for grass courts. Stephens on the other hand is very uneven, can see her being broken for couple of times in this game. GL!

First off , apologies for the Cornet tip yesterday. Haven't tipped many losers in a while and in my defence Cornet was clearly injured but still, it is never nice to know that someone could be losing money due to a tip I've given. Nevertheless, here is a bet that stood out to me today. Leonardo Mayer plus 20.5 aces versus Kevin Anderson at 4-5 with Skybet. Anderson is clearly a big server...but I don't put him in the same class as Raonic, Isner or Karlovic. Mayer's serve is under-rated and one of the reasons he has tended to do quite well here on the grass. Anderson served 23 aces in his first match and 34 aces in his second. Both matches were 4 setters. Mayer scored 15 aces against Kokkinakis in 3 sets but only 9 versus Granollers in the second match but that was a match he won comfortably in 3 sets. I saw him against Kokkinakis and he was reading serve very well which suggests that he may be able to get a racket on more of Anderson's serves than most of Anderson's opponents. Also, scoring 15 aces in 3 sets versus Kokkinakis is a pretty decent return. If this matches goes to 4 sets, I feel that a return of 15 /9which he seems more than capable of producing) would be more than enough to cover a 20 ace handicap. If it ends up being a long drawn out battle, then perhaps Anderson could pull away on the ace count but a long drawn out battle would suggest that Mayer is serving well too and still 20 seems too much to me! Again, I still don't rate Anderson's serve in the same league as Isner, Raonic or Karlovic. Good luck , folks!

Bencic vs B.M.Sands Selection: Bencic -3.5 games Odd: @1.83 Pinnaclesports Stake: 10/10 Bencic beat Pironkova at the first round.No doubt Pironkova is better player on grass than B.Mattek Sands.In addition to this ; first match of Wimbledon is harder for Bencic because she won the Eastbourne tournament so there was no so much time for prepare for the match mentally against Pironkova.In this match i don't think B.Mattek Sands can withstand in the long rallies against Bencic.Bencic's footwork is better than Sand's.And footwork is the most important criteria on grass court.Bencic lost sets in the first 2 matches.I don't think Sands can able to take a set from Bencic.

First off , apologies for the Cornet tip yesterday. Haven't tipped many losers in a while and in my defence Cornet was clearly injured but still, it is never nice to know that someone could be losing money due to a tip I've given. Nevertheless, here is a bet that stood out to me today. Leonardo Mayer plus 20.5 aces versus Kevin Anderson at 4-5 with Skybet. Anderson is clearly a big server...but I don't put him in the same class as Raonic, Isner or Karlovic. Mayer's serve is under-rated and one of the reasons he has tended to do quite well here on the grass. Anderson served 23 aces in his first match and 34 aces in his second. Both matches were 4 setters. Mayer scored 15 aces against Kokkinakis in 3 sets but only 9 versus Granollers in the second match but that was a match he won comfortably in 3 sets. I saw him against Kokkinakis and he was reading serve very well which suggests that he may be able to get a racket on more of Anderson's serves than most of Anderson's opponents. Also, scoring 15 aces in 3 sets versus Kokkinakis is a pretty decent return. If this matches goes to 4 sets, I feel that a return of 15 /9which he seems more than capable of producing) would be more than enough to cover a 20 ace handicap. If it ends up being a long drawn out battle, then perhaps Anderson could pull away on the ace count but a long drawn out battle would suggest that Mayer is serving well too and still 20 seems too much to me! Again, I still don't rate Anderson's serve in the same league as Isner, Raonic or Karlovic. Good luck , folks!
Followed you on this Smeg and we were very lucky! If it had gone 4 sets it would have lost. Also two of Mayers aces we from funny bounces, one off the line. Anderson was making us sweat serving 3 aces back to back in the last game too!

Nick Kyrgios vs Milos Raonic over 44.5 games 4/5 paddy power :) Five sets in the match 12/5 skybet This is going to be an absolute classic as these two are going to win at least one set and also they are young talented players who are going to go far in the future so this is a big match for both of these players Grigor Dimitrov vs Richard Gasquet over 41.5 games 4/5 paddy power Five sets in the match 11/5 skybet Another match that will last the distance or perhaps in Dimitrovs case four sets as he is the favourite for this match but both of them are good on grass and it is going one tough battle between these two Maric Cilic vs John Isner over 45.5 games 4/5 paddy power :) Five sets in the match 2/1 skybet :) The last of the big matches and also probably the longest as they wont be many breaks in the match and quite a few aces as well I expect five close sets Sloane Stephens vs Lucie Safarova over 22.5 games evens paddy power :) over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power :) I think out of all the womens matches this one is going to best match as any of these two can win the whole thing Both of them can play really well on this surface so expect a great match
Been a good day Shame about Dimitrov

James Ward vs Vasek Pospisil over 39.5 games 4/5 paddy power This is going to get tougher for Ward as his opponent is hard to beat and it could one step to far this time as he had a great win in the last round so to win again he would have to produce his best performance again but i still think the sets will be close and Ward will win at least win one set Timea Bacsinszky vs Sabine Lisicki over 22.5 games evens paddy power over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power Well this match is very interesting and im looking forward to this because it could either way with one who loves this grand slam and the other who is young and talented and has a bright future and it should be a close match