** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

June 29 - July 5th (Week One Of Wimbledon)

Hey guys im thinking of an accumulator Here are my selections Nick Kyrgios to beat Richard Gasquet 4/5 paddy power Gilles Simon to beat Tomas Berdych 2/1 paddy power Madison Keys to beat Olga Govortsova 2/7 paddy power Timea Bacsinszky to beat Monica Niculescu 1/4 paddy power Jelena Jankovic to beat Agnieszka Radwanska 7/4 paddy power Belinda Bencic to beat Victoria Azarenka 2/1 paddy power Garbine Muguruza to beat Caroline Wozniacki 5/4 paddy power Betting Odds 178/1 What do you guys think

Hey guys im thinking of an accumulator Here are my selections Nick Kyrgios to beat Richard Gasquet 4/5 paddy power Gilles Simon to beat Tomas Berdych 2/1 paddy power Madison Keys to beat Coco Vandeweghe 2/7 paddy power Timea Bacsinszky to beat Monica Niculescu 1/4 paddy power Jelena Jankovic to beat Agnieszka Radwanska 7/4 paddy power Belinda Bencic to beat Victoria Azarenka 2/1 paddy power Garbine Muguruza to beat Caroline Wozniacki 5/4 paddy power Betting Odds 178/1 What do you guys think
Perhaps a bit to many selections there and it's Keys v Govortsova. Coco Vandeweghe faces Safarova.

Richard Gasquet vs Nick Kyrgios over 44.5 games evens paddy power 5 sets in the match 21/10 sky bet The two players that have really impressed me in this tournament are playing each other i would be surprised if it does go to four sets at the very least both are playing well and have impressive wins in the last round Stanislas Wawrinka vs David Goffin over 37.5 games 4/5 paddy power Wawrinka to win 3-1 5/2 paddy power You have Wawrinka who has been playing so well and then you have his opponent who likes playing on this surface so this should go to four sets as this will be Wawrinkas toughest test match so far Ivo Karlovic vs Andy Murray over 37.5 games 8/11 paddy power Murray to win 3-1 5/2 paddy power I think Murray will have his toughest match so far as not lot of players can return his opponents serve but Murray is one of the games best returners so i think he will come through the match but they wont be many breaks of serve in the match Victoria Azarenka vs Belinda Bencic over 20.5 games 10/11 paddy power over 2.5 sets 7/4 paddy power This match is going so interesting to see if Azarenka is back to her best of if her up and coming opponent could actually beat her and i think it will really close so i think it may go to a final set Caroline Wozniacki vs Garbine Muguruza over 21.5 games 4/5 paddy power over 2.5 sets 7/4 paddy power The thing about this match is whether Wozniacki will play great and win or get knocked out early like she always does well she has got to do it the hard way as her opponent is a very talented player who is playing great herself and i think it will go to three sets Special bets : Nick Kyrgios to win Second Quarter 5/2 paddy power Madison Keys to win Fourth Quarter 17/10 paddy power These two are future stars and it is only a matter of time that one these two will win Grand Slams

Richard Gasquet vs Nick Kyrgios over 44.5 games evens paddy power 5 sets in the match 21/10 sky bet The two players that have really impressed me in this tournament are playing each other i would be surprised if it does go to four sets at the very least both are playing well and have impressive wins in the last round Stanislas Wawrinka vs David Goffin over 37.5 games 4/5 paddy power Wawrinka to win 3-1 5/2 paddy power You have Wawrinka who has been playing so well and then you have his opponent who likes playing on this surface so this should go to four sets as this will be Wawrinkas toughest test match so far Ivo Karlovic vs Andy Murray over 37.5 games 8/11 paddy power Murray to win 3-1 5/2 paddy power I think Murray will have his toughest match so far as not lot of players can return his opponents serve but Murray is one of the games best returners so i think he will come through the match but they wont be many breaks of serve in the match Victoria Azarenka vs Belinda Bencic over 20.5 games 10/11 paddy power over 2.5 sets 7/4 paddy power This match is going so interesting to see if Azarenka is back to her best of if her up and coming opponent could actually beat her and i think it will really close so i think it may go to a final set Caroline Wozniacki vs Garbine Muguruza over 21.5 games 4/5 paddy power over 2.5 sets 7/4 paddy power The thing about this match is whether Wozniacki will play great and win or get knocked out early like she always does well she has got to do it the hard way as her opponent is a very talented player who is playing great herself and i think it will go to three sets Special bets : Nick Kyrgios to win Second Quarter 5/2 paddy power Madison Keys to win Fourth Quarter 17/10 paddy power These two are future stars and it is only a matter of time that one these two will win Grand Slams
Just as I read this, I suddenly have this very deep conviction of one or both these players not making it past tomorrow. I reckon Govortsova should beat Keys if she is not fatigued. Gl!

Richard Gasquet vs Nick Kyrgios over 44.5 games evens paddy power :) 5 sets in the match 21/10 sky bet The two players that have really impressed me in this tournament are playing each other i would be surprised if it does go to four sets at the very least both are playing well and have impressive wins in the last round Stanislas Wawrinka vs David Goffin over 37.5 games 4/5 paddy power Wawrinka to win 3-1 5/2 paddy power You have Wawrinka who has been playing so well and then you have his opponent who likes playing on this surface so this should go to four sets as this will be Wawrinkas toughest test match so far Ivo Karlovic vs Andy Murray over 37.5 games 8/11 paddy power :) Murray to win 3-1 5/2 paddy power :) I think Murray will have his toughest match so far as not lot of players can return his opponents serve but Murray is one of the games best returners so i think he will come through the match but they wont be many breaks of serve in the match Victoria Azarenka vs Belinda Bencic over 20.5 games 10/11 paddy power over 2.5 sets 7/4 paddy power This match is going so interesting to see if Azarenka is back to her best of if her up and coming opponent could actually beat her and i think it will really close so i think it may go to a final set Caroline Wozniacki vs Garbine Muguruza over 21.5 games 4/5 paddy power over 2.5 sets 7/4 paddy power The thing about this match is whether Wozniacki will play great and win or get knocked out early like she always does well she has got to do it the hard way as her opponent is a very talented player who is playing great herself and i think it will go to three sets Special bets : Nick Kyrgios to win Second Quarter 5/2 paddy power Madison Keys to win Fourth Quarter 17/10 paddy power These two are future stars and it is only a matter of time that one these two will win Grand Slams
The over bets seem to be going well