** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

June 29 - July 5th (Week One Of Wimbledon)

Soler-Espinosa to beat Sesil Karatancheva at 6-4 with Boyles. This girl , Soler-Espinosa, has been flying under the radar for years really and I am still baffled as to why the bookies still never take her seriously. She is basically a solid journeywoman who generally tends to beat who she is supposed to beat and rarely ever makes it deep into big tournaments and rarely records shock victories versus big names which is possibly why she still flies under the radar a bit. But s...he actually has a very solid grand slam record and even though she is probably considered to be more of a clay court player , she has actually won each of her first round matches at the last 3 Wimbledons. She has played against players on a similar level to Karatancheva : Gallovits in 2012, Doi in 2013 and Govortsova in 2014. She also has some good from to draw from. She pushed Kvitova to three sets in the French open and reached the final of an ITF tournament in Montpellier last week before losing to veteran clay courter, Dominguez Lino. Another factor that is well worth considering is the head-to- head. Soler-Espinosa leads the head to head 3-1 and has basically hammered Karatancheva in straights the last three times that they have played. Yes, none of those meetings were on grass but it still seems to point to match -up problem for Karatancheva! As for Karatancheva, she is having a pretty good season to be fair. She beat Jankovic at the French but Jankovic played horribly and Karatancheva then went on to lose to Falconi in the next round which doesn't inspire confidence. She has the advantage of having played a match on grass already this year but she lost in straights to Dellaqua so that also doesn't inspire confidence. She also does not have a good record at Wimbledon. Due to her good form this year, this is the first season that she has not had to qualify for Wimbledon but before this year she has failed to qualify for Wimbledon for the last 4 years!! I just think Soler-Espinosa is consistently under-rated in these match ups. She is a very solid match player with a good temperament and a solid game. No major weapons but she doesn't make many mistakes and both the head to-head record and her record at Wimbledon is enough to convince me that, at the very least, she should be favourite! Which is why the 6-4 seems like great value smile emoticon Good luck folks and feel free to disagree!

Hello folks! Money is waiting us! I have some top selections for the first round. Bencic is the "new Hingis". ! Tomorrow for more news. I fancy Murray on outright market. I strongly beleive that grass is not Waw's home. I watched WAW against Anderson recently, and i did not like at all what i have seen from WAW. He looks bad. I also watched Federer against Gulbis. The Latvian is a pure disaster. Don't even to consider to place a cent on Gulbis. Federer WILL NOT win the wimbledon. My idea is that the title is a Djoko/Murray affair. Nobody else will gonna bother them

4 PICKS FOR WIMBLEDON FOR ME: RAONIC-7 GAMES HANDICAP OVER GIMENO @ 1.74 on pinnaclesports KYRGIOS-6.5 GAMES HANDICAP OVER SCHWARTZMAN @ 1.53 on pinnaclesports Expect it to be an easy 3-set win for Raonic against a clay courter without any grass court results. Similarly for Kyrgios DE SCHEPPER-SMITH OVER 42 GAMES @ 1.86 on pinnaclesports Expect it to be a long close match between two very good grass court players, probably a long 4-5 setter MLADENOVIC-DULGHERU @ 1.34 on pinnaclesports Dulgheru is a very good slow court player, but on grass Mladenovic with big serve and backhand should be a winner

Timea Bacsinszky to win her Quarter 11/1 paddy power Belinda Bencic to win her Quarter 12 /1 paddy power Lucie Safarova to win her Quarter 9/2 paddy power Garbine Muguruza to win her Quarter 18/1 paddy power Ekaterina Makarova to win her Quarter 9/1 paddy power I like the look of these players and i think they could go far in this tournament all of them are talented and also they are in form and have had a good year like performing well in Grand slam events and winning tournaments I think some of these younger players could be the future of womens tennis especially Bencic who looks like the real deal

Hello All. So looking forward to this. Got my tournament bets in this post & will post my match bets tomorrow. Djokovic, Wawrinka, S Williams & Sharapova ALL to win their Quarters 12/1 @ Ladbrokes 1.5pts win Decent bet to hopefully follow through to the Quarters. Djokovic & Williams should have no real problems. Wawrinka's main danger is Dimitrov who is not playing that well. Raonic has just come back from injury & anything past the 3rd Round will be a decent showing & prepare himself for the US Open. Sharapova danger in her quarter lies Safarova. a battle there but small stakes on this bet, will make it fun to follow. Jo Wilfred Tsonga to win Wimbledon Mens 80/1 @ Sporting Bet 0.5pts ew In Murrays Quarter of the draw but was really impressed by him at the French Open. Played two classic matches vs Nishikori & Wawrinka. He probably gave Stan his toughest game in the whole tournament & JWS was unlucky to lose that. Also considering last round in played a 5 setter vs Nishikori. If Tsonga can reproduce anything of his French Open form, he will give Murray an almighty scare in the R16, where they are due to meet. Agnieszka Radwanska to win Wimbledon Womens 33/1 @ Stan James 1pt ew With Serena Williams & Maria Sharapova in the Top half of the draw it should allow one of the big price players to at least make the Final. Kerber, Halep, Lisicki all deserve a mention but I'm going to have a couple of points each way on Radwanska. Kvitova is in her Quarter but I'm not convinced she is anywhere near the same form that she won this last year. AR just seems to be hitting form just at the right time. Good run at Eastbourne should set her up nicely for this. Yaroslava Shvedova to win 3rd Quarter Wimbledon Womens 80/1 @ PaddyPower 0.5pts win Fantastic price on Shevdova. Dangerous player on grass & should be 25's or 33's to win this Quarter. Couple of really good, confidence wins at WTA Hertogenbosch vs Bouchard & Erakovic. Lost a very close three setter vs Giorgi who went on to win it. Giorgi is only 20's to win this Quarter, so worth snapping up this overprice. Good Luck all :hope

Dudi Sela vs Dominic Thiem over 39.5 games 10/11 paddy power Both of these players have had good results on grass especially Sela so both of them should at least win a set and i do fancy five sets Stanislas Wawrinka vs Joao Sousa over 31.5 games 4/5 paddy power I like the look of this bet a i think Wawrinka still struggles on this surface so he may win in three but they maybe a set which could be tight Alexandra Dulgheru vs Kristina Mladenovic over 20.5 games 4/5 paddy power This is going to tight as they both can play on grass Mladenovic has had a good year and has had some good results on grass but she is facing a tough opponent

Eugenie Bouchard and Caroline Wozniacki should be not allowed to play in Wimbledon. After retirement player should be barred from further appearances for let's say two weeks due to medical reasons. It should stop comedy we have seen when players were to lazy to loseand pretended injury. Automatically triggered ban would make them do their best and eliminate situation when player retire and play fully fit in a matter of days. Don't mentioning respect for the public which those mentionad ladies have totally lack of

Babos @1.65 Bencic @1.60 offered by tipico my wimbledon debut for 2015 I have ANOTHER one top selection... Verdasco versus Klizan looks as huge OVER. Not a single cent on Verdasco. I wouldent be surprised to see him out from the first round Klizan is well equipped to fight equally for the victory I expect minimum 4 tight sets , therefore OVER 38.5 games @1.80 offered by tipico Have a nice debut everybody! Moneyprinter already works for us! ciao!

A nice value bet for DAY 1 at Wimbledon: Back Philipp Kohlschreiber to win a set against Novak Djokovic @ 2/1 with William Hill. Kohlschreiber has won at least one set in four of his seven previous encounters with Djokovic, and has won at least one set of tennis in ALL of his last 15 matches at Wimbledon, dating back to 2009. The German to win a set at 2/1 with William Hill looks the bet to be on in this one. For the rest of today's bets, check out our preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/wimble...mpion-djokovic

Jana Cepelova v Simona Halep score after 4 games 4-0 Halep 4/1 PaddyPower Halep should have no problem outclassing her opponent here. The good thing about Halep is that she usually males mincemeat of inferior opponents winning sets 6-0 or 6-1. Adding weight to the argument Cepelova recently lost 6-1 6-1 in a Birmingham qualifier to Duque-Marino; who is clearly inferior to Halep. I see a comfortable Halep win here and 4-0 at 4/1 looks pretty decent value to me.

Kokkinakis to beat Leandro Mayer? 2.37 is nice value for me.Mayer is tipical clay player ,and Kokkinakis like most of Aussies is good at grass.I know Mayer made it to Round 4 last year , but more talanted player and i see value in Kokkinakis.Maybe if he won 1 set i will cover the bet for green market.

Just one from me at the moment: Haas (+5.5 games) versus Raonic @ 1,95 (Marathonbet) - stakes 6/10 I watched Raonic against Gimeno-Traver and I was surprised at how poorly he was returning. It was only his serve which saved him in this match and Haas is a somewhat more accomplished player than GT especially on grass. Haas will keep this match close as he can serve well and attack the net so I'm reasonably confident in this one here.

I'm at +11.172 for the season after my last bets a couple of weeks back, and after a watching brief on day one of this tournament I like the look of two bets tomorrow. Angelique Kerber (-6 games) to beat Carina Witthoeft @ 1.840 Pinnacle (4 pts) Kerber couldn't really be in better form heading into this year's Wimbledon, having taken the title in Birmingham. Conversely, Witthoeft has lost both of the matches that she's played on grass recently. That suggests the young German struggles in grass conditions, which is understandable as she's played very few matches on the surface in her fledgling career. Kerber hits the ball with a lot of power which combined with a lower bounce than Witthoeft is used to could see points over quickly, and if Kerber gets into an early lead she could well pull away in this one. Roger Federer (-9.5 games) to beat Damir Dzumhur @ 1.833 Pinnacle (4 pts) Federer nearly covered this line against Dzumhur at the French Open, on a surface that Dzumhur spends a lot of time on. Ahead of this meeting, the Bosnian hasn't played any matches on grass and so it's hard to see anything other than a comfortable Federer victory. The Swiss is in top form right now after another title in Halle and has spoken about how he feels the extra week on grass this season has helped him to feel even more confident on the surface, which is another reason to think this should be over quickly.

Nicolas Almagro vs Gilles Simon over 34.5 games 10/11 paddy power Simon to win 3-1 14/5 paddy power Almagro is a funny player as he is capable of playing great tennis but only on clay but he has won on grass before so i think he might make it hard for Simon who has had a great year and some good results on the grass i still expect Simon to win but in four sets Thomaz Bellucci vs Rafael Nadal over 31.5 games 10/11 paddy power Nadal to win 3-1 11/4 paddy power This year we have been seeing Nadal playing no at his best especially on the clay where he always plays well and he is very vulnerable at the moment so he might just lose a set as he is still not great on the grass Alexandr Dolgopolov vs Kyle Edmund over 33.5 games 10/11 paddy power Dolgopolov to win 3-1 14/5 paddy power I think this will be a good match but i feel with Dolgopolov experience on grass he will just edge it as he has beaten better players on grass in the last few weeks Jo Wilfried Tsonga vs Gilles Muller over 41.5 games 8/11 paddy power This match will definitely go to four sets or even five as Tsonga has not played on grass this year so he might just struggle against a tough opponent who always gives you a tough match Timea Bacsinszky vs Julia Goerges over 20.5 games 4/5 paddy power I think this will be the match of the day as i think it will be a long match two talented players and Bacsinszky had a great French open so she is coming into this with form

Hello everyone, been a while since my last post here but I love Wimbledon and I'm planning to make some money here, so here's my tip for today: James Duckworth to beat Malek Jaziri @ 2.06 Unibet I firmly believe Duckworth with his strong service is much better grass court player than Jaziri (last year he was 7 - 3 on grass courts and played really good) Odds are quite generous imo, probably because Duckworth has not been playing on grass this season. If he's in a decent form, should get over Jaziri. GL!

2 MORE PICKS FOR WIMBLEDON: SOCK-GROTH OVER 42 GAMES @ 1.88 on pinnaclesports Expect it to be a long close match between two very good grass court players, probably a long 4-5 setter GIORGI-PEREIRA 2:0 SETS @ 1.49 on pinnaclesports Expect it to be an easy win for Giorgi who is at her best on grass court against a clay courter

Two EPIC tips from myself Tsonga @1.45 Sock @1..45 10/10 moneyprinters! I remind you that Mug-Tsonga missed some 19 break points during his battle with WAW on clay Muller serves well since centuries. he DID NOT make any astronomical result as far as i remember Sock is a player i like to watch. The Australian serves well too, but his skills are not impressive byeeeeeeeee, ciaooooooooo

Calm down and post your tips in a rational, reasoned manner. We don't need the '10/10 money printers' or calling people mugs or the 'byeeeeeee ciaooooooo.' Everyone else here is posting like reasonable adults, please show some respect and do the same. And who are you? hahaha, you are very funny indeed! I never change my style, bye bye kid, it was my last post here. I will not miss you and thats guarantee

Hi guys, any words on Monfils vs Carreno-Busta? I can't see why Carreno wouldn't be able to steal at least a set in this match. Well, I guess that Busta is mainly a clay player and doesn't really have any experience on grass. Forget about it, too risky I guess.

Bedene to beat Stepanek 2,61 Marathonbet I believe some matches are bought to let home grown players win. Yesterday Broady was an example. Players from abroad gets money under the table to lose games to 'home talent' and thanks to media buzz everyone is happy. Bedene is even much better player than Liam Broady so he can even win honestly

Bedene to beat Stepanek 2,61 Marathonbet I believe some matches are bought to let home grown players win. Yesterday Broady was an example. Players from abroad gets money under the table to lose games to 'home talent' and thanks to media buzz everyone is happy. Bedene is even much better player than Liam Broady so he can even win honestly
And I guess police is not interested in investigating this. Tomorrow we wll see 'another great example of British tennis' in the papers. I guess Stepanek will participate in future sponsor contracts of Bedene in next 12 months... I think it is called 'referral'. I think at least 50% goes to Stepanek ;)

Liam Broady vs David Goffin over 29.5 games 8/11 paddy power Goffin to win 3-1 set betting 11/4 paddy power I think Broady can give him a good game We know Goffin is favourite but he is not that comfortable on grass and that can be an advantage for Broady to win a set Garbine Muguruza vs Mirjana Lucic Baroni over 21.5 games 10/11 paddy power The young talented player versus the older experienced player who is still playing even on these grass courts she can make it tough for this young player who is capable of going far