** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April

cpo

7.05 Dundalk - Intense Style 0.5pt EW @ 10/1 Boylesports Jim Bolger's horses must always be respected when going for listed/group races as he very rarely sends one out that he doesn't think can go well. I feel Intense Style could be a big price here as long as he has strengthened up over the winter. On his debut he wasn't fancied going off 33/1 but he ran with plenty of promise behind The Great War. He managed to take the notable scalp of Dick Whittington on his 3rd career start but was pretty disappointing on his next 3 runs. He may have found the mile too far on his last turf start but he was right back to form on his last start of the season when winning over 6f at Dundalk. He took well to the all weather surface, which is no surprise given his pedigree and I fancy he could be tough to pass if he can get to the front from stall 6. It's more than likely he is only playing for a place but if the more fancied runners here are not 100% fit for this return to action then I would be hopeful Intense Style could take advantage. Of the 2 at the head of the market I would go with Rapid Applause over War Envoy who should really appreciate the step up to 7f. From what I have been reading his trainer has left something to work on with him, which I would imagine would be the same for the O'Brien horse.

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April 3:20 Wincanton Not keen on any of the horses at the top of the market and it looks a competitive heat which could fall to one of the outsiders. The one I like is Ladies Dancing who ran a promising race last week travelling strongly and hit 2.86 in running before weakening at the finish. He may have just needed that and looks to be running off a winnable mark of 105. He loves the spring ground and won on his second start of 2013 off this mark so could be overpriced at 12/1. Ladies Dancing - 0.5pts each way @ 12/1 Bet365

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April 6.35 DUNDALK MYSTICAL PAST @ 20/1 Bet365 This horse is way too big at 20's. Won in a procession two runs back and respectable last time. Drops back into a 47-70 today and has a great draw, he could easily follow Suburban Sky round and pick him up on the run in.

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April Wincanton 2.50 - Vesperal Dream (1pts win, 10/11 BetVictor) Not run for 154 days but had an impressive 2014 campaign notching up four wins from eight starts. All his runs have been on good ground so seems like they were keeping him away until now when he gets the ground he needs and there are enough question marks surrounding the others in the race that make him look an even more solid option.

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April Wincanton 3:50 - Tarraco WIN @ 10/3 William Hill Stays further than this so trip is no concern and only got beat half a length at Fontwell last time out and runs off the same mark here of 115. Treadwell hops off and is replaced by Coleman, another big plus.

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April 210 Towcester: Mighty Mambo 11/4 Coral Course and Distance winners are always worth looking at here at Towcester, a very quirky course and the uphill finish doesnt suit all horses. Mighty Mambo won here last week and carries a 7lb penalty but is still relatively unexposed over hurdles and could be still improving. Nico de Boinville takes the ride who is causing the conditional jockey title.

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April Towc 2.40 - Molko Jack - win at 11/4 bog bet365 Very poor handicap chase Most of these have quite a bit to prove but my fellow has conditions to suit as he's won on stiff tracks, won RH, won with cut in the ground. Doesn't appear to be particularly well handicapped as he's never won off a mark this high and he's a bit of a veteran now. Might get away with it in this poor race. Drops in class today but has run OK in a couple of better races recently without looking like winning Maybe this easier grade is what he needs and he did win at around this time last year by dropping down to a class 5 after a couple of efforts in class 4

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April 3.30 Chelmsford - 1pt win Extrasolar @ 6/1 (Bet365) Has run well without winning on polytrack and with a run under his belt last time in a stronger race than this, should be fit enough to do himself justice now. Was running in good handicaps last year and has run a lot of good races on this surface. The favourite needs every yard of the 6f so I'm hopeful my selection will have the speed to see her off.

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April Kempton 18:45 : Embankment @ 14/1 bet365 e/w thanks Embankment.....from Michael Attwater yard the 6yo came to yard in September last year and has had 8 races on AW six of which where here at Kempton 8f and 7f the other 2 races where at Lingfield 8f , To me the yard has targeted trying to get in for the Good Friday 3rd April, 2015 Championship AW for Owners , The yard have been running mostly 8f here but last race 7 days ago when yard stuck it in a 7f race here I suspect a bit of speed work to get ready to do well in this Qualifier, Embankment is up against City Of Angkor Wat who beat him 7 days ago here by 4 lengths but Embankment was slow out at start and the extra furlong should suit to reverse the placing's with City Of Angkor Wat who gets a 6lb penalty for that win,

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April 3.50 Wincanton - Tarraco win @ 3/1 Bet365 Tarraco bounced back to form nicely last time out finishing third by half a length. He runs here on the same mark and faces similar conditions so a repeat run should see him go close. As Aidy mentioned Aidan Coleman is on top today instead of Liam Treadwell which looks a positive as he has ridden Tarraco to all 3 of his wins. I think the rest have a bit to prove. The current favourite, Tea Caddy, is in good form but has had lots of opportunities to win off similar marks and her strike rate of 1-17 doesn't fill me with confidence. I'm in charge has an absence to overcome, Mackeys Forge hasn't won since 2010 and Days Ahead has been soundly beaten in his previous few races and might want a shorter trip.

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April 3.00 chelms Middle East Pearl win 13/8 bet365 Tate yard in good form and have this at Chelmsford , only had the 4 starts and ran well on each occasion subsequent to debut achieving better ratings than its market rival , winning on 2nd start and ran well in two h/caps , should do enough to win this.

Re: Nap of The Day - Wednesday 1st April 3.10 towcester passing fiesta would need to find a bit but has the tongue tie added today and so wouldnt be surprised if finding a few pounds. entitled to be thereabouts anyhow, so hopefully the tongue tie will kick in and a big run can be seen. no trip or ground worries. 0.5pts ew 20/1 betfred bog