** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015 Cork 5.40 Millstream Ned 25/1 .5 pt e/w bet365. Sexton claiming the 3 is a very significant booking. 85 looks a very low opening mark after a pretty decent 6th coming off a long absence. Lake Field under Dempsey also looks interesting but the Mullins runner is a massive wildcard here so I'll leave it alone at 8/1.

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015 Newbury 3.05 - Chosen Well (1pts win, 3/1 Bet365) Two from two on racecourses in the UK having been a winning point to pointer and has won his last two races in Novice Hurdles very comfortably. Hasn't been fully extended at either Chepstow or Exeter and looks a horse who has a lot more to offer going forward. The two wins did come on heavy ground how ever so needs to act as well on this better ground and against a decent field but should be in the mix I think.

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015 3:05 Newbury I like backing horses who have shown promise but disappointed over the winter and Flying Eagle fits that profile for Peter Bowen. He was a good 4th in a class 2 event last April when he appeared to not quite get the 3m trip weakening after the last and also showed promise when winning a hurdle at Ffos Las easily. He disappointed twice as favourite twice this season but ground wouldn't have suited the first time and he lost his action the second time according to the RP. He looks well treated based on his form from last season and by Oscar he should relish the good ground. Cheekpieces and a tongue tie go on for the first time which should also help him recapture last seasons form. Flying Eagle - 0.5pts each-way @ 16/1 William Hill, Bet365

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015 3.40 Newbury: Kadalkin 15/2 betvic/bet365 Showed much improved form last time and considered by many to have beaten two fancied horses that day who were not that enthusiastic. Never the less it was a nice performance especially considering he nearly fell 3 out and the rider lost his irons. Worth a go here in better class but could just be an improver and is a fair price. (Trainer and Jockey in form)

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015 Ffos 2.10 - Thedrinkymeister - win at 5/4 bog PP Maiden hurdle on heavy ground This looks a 2 horse race on paper. I think the odds on favourite, Veripek, could be vulnerable. He's probably the most promising of these but has been beaten at odds on the last twice and his worst run has come on this track on heavy ground. My selection has run a couple of solid runs in novice and maiden races, acts on the ground and is a front runner who should get an uncontested lead. If anything the form of his runs to date has worked out better than that of the favourite so there's probably not much between them

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015 5.05 Wolves Troy Boy win 33/1 betvictor Rebecca Bastiman made an ok start to her training career with 1 win and a place from 7 shes entered and mulrennan only had one ride for stable and that was the win. They combine with two today , one in the opener but I think forceful beacon should win that so I'm going with their last runner of the day in the last race. This one returns from a lay off but has ran ok fresh in the past , cheekpieces back on for only the 2nd time in career might show a different effect. Needed claiming weight in the past from this Mark to be competitive so interesting to see if its an improved horse over the winter.

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015 4:30 Wolverhampton Adam Kirby has ridden 35% of his rides over 1m4f this year. That's 7 in 20, plus 4 places. He rides Well Owd Moon over this distance today and is top weight. However, it's only a class 6 but he has won on the gelding before over the trip. 5/2 Skybet

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015 N3.40 Owen Na View 1pt Win sp The horse won easily in its first visit to the course when winning last time out and can go in again over this longer trip. I suspect that form is pretty strong since the horse that was back in 2nd that day had won really easily over the same c&d in its previous run. The other horses in Owen Na Views win last time out were really strung out and the horse looks able to defy the rise in the weights here.

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015 3.15 ffos las shattered dream looks to have a big chance today, but only if the recent break has done him good. apparently fit and well coming into the race and with it being an easier race on paper than recent runs, and with no trip and ground worries and a lowered mark of 116, i feel we will see a much better display today - could run up a sequence. 1pt win 13/2 totesport bog

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015 17:05 Wolverhampton: Bond Artist @ 22/1 betfred e/w thanks Bond Artist.....from Geoffrey Oldroyd yard the 8yo usually has a good run on AW about this time of year and off 50 or 52 its done her best work, She's a C&D winner in February last year off 52 mark when Robert Tart was in saddle but William Twiston-Davies takes over for his first run on horse and been on her three times before , It ran here 13 days ago when it finished 8th of 12 runners beaten 4 1/2 lengths jockey Robert Tart held her up at back till 1 furlong wither he left it to late is maybe why he's taken off ride today

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 26th March 2015

3.40 Newbury: Kadalkin 15/2 betvic/bet365 Showed much improved form last time and considered by many to have beaten two fancied horses that day who were not that enthusiastic. Never the less it was a nice performance especially considering he nearly fell 3 out and the rider lost his irons. Worth a go here in better class but could just be an improver and is a fair price. (Trainer and Jockey in form)
Another NR! 445 New: Tothemoonandback 9/1 Coral/WH Needs soft ground and gets it here, won off 112 earlier in the season and is only a pound higher here. Both fav's might not want it too soft and are worth opposing.