** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015 Mr King sends out just the two runners for Taunton but will take a wee chance in his bumper runner in the last, the 4yr old is filly is making her debut and has a nice sire, not a race to get carried away with what with it being Cheltenham Eve, Mr King has a runner in the 3:20 so the horsebox would not be hanging about waiting for the last race for nothing, ''Well that's the way my mind works anyway'' Jockey T.Bellamy has been in really good form and he gets the leg up. 5:20 Taunton - Mighty Tigress. 1pt Win Bet @ SP

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015 3:30 Plumpton Sportsreport looks well too short in the betting off a mark of 101. His best two runs were on heavy and the form hasn't worked out so I feel he may be in the grip of the handicapper at this stage. Venetian Lad and Proud Times aren't very appealing off 109 and the outsider hasn't shown anything since winning a beginners chase. Noble Friend ran well in a class 3 chase at Sandown last time before fading quickly but the first time hood should help him settle better and he should be better on this nicer surface. He's still hasn't won a race but now that he's 5lbs lower with a mark of 97 the handicapper has given him a great chance dropping back in class. Noble Friend - 1pt Win @ 4/1 Bet365

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015 3.40 Stratford - Voix D'eau win @ 11/2 Ladbrokes Ran a good race to finish a fairly close 5th lto on his British debut. He weakened out of it towards the end of the race so the drop in trip from 2m 4f to just over 2 miles looks a positive. The race has worked out quite well with the 3rd,4th and 6th all winning at least once after. He's unexposed having only 3 runs in total and only one run here in England so is entitled to improve.

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015 Plumpton 5:00 - Uranox WIN @ 28/1 Bet365 Has had just four runs to date, all of which showed very limited ability, but they could well have done that intentionally to get a lenient handicap mark. Runs off bottom weight here and has a 3 pound claimer on board.

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015 1540 stratford luddsdenene @14/1 coral the irish all ways seam to have a couple of big price winners the monday before cheltenham and i think this one is to big at 14s. not a great race and i think this one is better than its shown so far. Can win a race and back over hurdles today on its british debut

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015 5.20 taunton Chosen Destiny win 8/1 betfred Those that have raced dont set an awfully high standard with a rpr of 96 the best achieved. This one comes from the Skelton stable Sister to Burton's Well won on debut albeit over hurdles , sister to Ratheniska who won on debut ( both fell nto weirdly enough although latter only competed in bumpers ) and also full sister to ptp winner chosen native. Half sister to Burton point , ptp winner , bumper winner on rules debut , high class. So has the family behind it to do well in this sphere Skeletons only sent one bumper here to have a good 2nd , Andrews takes the ride and is riding well at the moment , 2-1-2 from bumpers in 10 starts together. 1/1 together at track but over hurdles

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015 2.40 Sou - Rear admiral - win at 11/8 bog stan james novices handicap chase over 17.5 furlongs My selection has improved with each run back from a two year absence and finished 2nd last time, beaten under 2 lengths. He would probably have won if not lugging left at the last fence so a change to a LH track should suit There's a couple of front riunners here who should make a solid pace so the fact that my selection stays a bit further shouldn't harm him Obversely I'm a bit worried that the main danger in the market, Midnight Chorister, might be not be suited by a fast pace as he looks an iffy stayer........sprint bred on the dam's side and wandered around a bit when getting off the mark in a poor race at Fakenham. On the plus side the yard is in great form and my yesterdays NAP winner, from this yard, had a similar profile and just lasted home.

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015 2.10 Stratford - 1pt win Dire Straits @ 12/1 (PP) This isn't a bad race but was relatively consistent on the flat in his last four or five starts, mainly on the all-weather. They came over middle distances which means he ought to get home here. Was rated a solid 77 in that sphere and his running style suggests he's fairly straightforward and if jumping well I think can make an impact.

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015 3.10 Stratford KING MASSINI @ 4/1 Paddy Power BOG Todays better ground could be the key for this ones chances. Was at Cheltenham when this won around 15 months ago, it followed that up with another win off this mark. Has been highly tried this season and has had a spell over hurdles. Back in a class 3 today where he is 100%.

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 9th March 2015 S3.40 Restraint of Trade 1pt Win 12/1 Stan James This one ran an quite a decent level on the flat and won a novice hurdle well on its penultimate start before flopping badly last time out. That run looks too bad to be true and the horse looks worth giving another chance to particuarly now that it is partnered with the winning jockey again.