** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015 Southwell 3:35 - Minister Of Fun WIN @ 7/1 Bet Victor This horse looks far too big a price for me with all weather king Luke Morris booked to rid for Scott Dixon. This horse is still very lightly raced and won nicely over course and distance 38 days ago. I think the handicapper has been very lenient here only giving the horse a mark of 67, running off a feather weight of 8-7.. Big chance.

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015 3.35 Southwell Barbs Princess is clearly in good heart and won around here in good style over CD. However that was a very minor 4 runner event and this demands a lot more under a 6lb penalty but not totally dismissed. Oriental Relation goes well here, good run over 6f prior to a lesser run over 5f. Could easily bounce back over 6f here however 2lb higher and needs more. Minister Of Fun scored a surprise win on 2nd start over CD in a weak maiden at 20/1, that form looks poor and this mark of 67 doesn’t look that lenient based on that form. Viva Verglas looks the one to chance, only just caught out by Guishan on last start over CD on penultimate start before struggling at Chelmsford from a wide draw (Guishan won that race aswell). Back down to the mark he went close on penultimate start. He looks dangerously well handicapped, 13lb below last winning mark. One to take very seriously back round here. 1pt win Viva Verglas 9/2 bet365

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015 4.40 Sou - Majenski - win at 9/2 bog bet365 5f handicap for 3yo A few unexposed types here. My selection put up his best performance to date on handicap debut last time out but has been dropped another 3lbs Has been a bit of a puller and fading over 6F.......last time back at 5F he did run through to the line so this looks his best trip for now. I'd hope that they will not try to hold him back but let him bowl along and trust he'll get home over 5F. Has the best draw in stall 1 Favourite is likely to be Artist Cry who makes his handicap debut after improving race on race in his 3 maidens. His mark is based on his last run but the horses that have come out and run since have not advertised that form, particularly the ones that have gone into handicaps, so it might be that his mark is to stiff........and he gives a stone to my selection

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015 4.40 southwell penalty scorer @ 10/1 365 low level sprint. My selection has a good draw and makes his southwell debut. Sire has a good record on the surface so it could bring out vast improvement. Off a low mark, trianer likes the surface and there will be money for this one tomorrow.....

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015 4.45 Kempton - Rigolleto win @ 4/1 SkyBet I think a key bit of form in deciding which horse will win this race is a C&D race which was won by Jolly Red Jeanz. Rigolleto was the runner up and New Leyf finished 4th. There was not much to choose between the first two with Rigolleto only finishing 2nd by a head. He is slightly better off at the weights which should help him reverse the form. I don't think there will be much between the pair this time out as they both still look fairly well handicapped with Rigolleto still 1lb below his last winning mark and Jolly Red Jeanz on a mark which is only 1lb higher than a past winning mark. I think these two will contest the finish again but I feel that the slight swing in the weights could help Rigolleto get on top this time out.

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015 Southwell 2.30 - Katie Gale (1pts win, 5/2 BetVictor) Romped home lto here at the track to win by 6 lengths and that was after 9 months off the track and she comes into todays race off a long 8 month break. Is dropped considerably in trip though today from her better efforts over 2 miles to 1m4 which brings up a few question marks but if handling the drop down in distance should feature heavily.

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015 12:00 Pau: POLARSTURM @ 10/1 William Hill The Christian Delcher-Sanchez-trained POLARSTURM (4) showed signs of returning to form finishing runner-up over C&D last month, off just 2lb lower mark, when had five of today's re-opposing rivals behind and is taken to go one place better under the same talented claimer Jordan Plateaux who takes a 3lb off.

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015 4.55 KEMPTON NEW LEYF @ 11/1 Stan James BOG Can't believe I'm napping a horse that hasn't won in 39 runs but his CD runs suggest his time is close. In the last year he was beaten (3l off 73), (2 1/4l off 72), (1 1/2l off 69) and (1l off 67) His last run also came off a break and he should come on for that. He has run since but that can be discounted, 7f at Lingfield in a 5 runner race is never going to be up his street, the fact that he's come out so soon is a positive for me.

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015

12:00 Pau: POLARSTURM @ 10/1 William Hill The Christian Delcher-Sanchez-trained POLARSTURM (4) showed signs of returning to form finishing runner-up over C&D last month, off just 2lb lower mark, when had five of today's re-opposing rivals behind and is taken to go one place better under the same talented claimer Jordan Plateaux who takes a 3lb off.
Meeting abandonned due to adverse weather conditions.