** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day competition wednesday 31st december 2014

corky

Re: Nap of the day competition wednesday 31st december 2014 3.40 Lingfield - Pharoh Jake win @ 4/1 Bet365 Paroh Jake ran a good race lto to finish a fairly close 4th in a better race over C&D behind Dreams Of Glory. He's been dropped 2lbs for that run which puts him onto his last winning mark, albeit on turf, of 63. He won this race last year on a 6lb lower mark and while that should make it harder for him to get a repeat victory this year, he has looked capable on this sort of mark so should have a good chance but will need to run at the same level as his best form. The unexposed Bush Warrior looks to be the main threat on his handicap debut in first time headgear but he is racing after a 245 day lay-off so his fitness isn't assured and he hasn't really beaten anything of note in his first 3 races.

Re: Nap of the day competition wednesday 31st december 2014 P3.15 Lady Germany 1pt Win 18/1 Betvictor This unexposed hasn't raced on ground as soft as this yet and should appreciate it on breeding. The horses sire has produced some really classy horses including the red hot favourite for the Champion Hurdle and this horse might just step up on previous efforts here on its handicap debut.

Re: Nap of the day competition wednesday 31st december 2014 2.40 Lingers: Glastonberry EW 25/1 BetVic/WH Course winner who comes back from a break. Has been campaigned at the shorter trip of 6f but is effective over todays distance and could spring a surprise from the number one box.

Re: Nap of the day competition wednesday 31st december 2014 Lingfield 1:10 - Beauchamp Ace WIN @ 50/1 Bet365 Makes handicap debut after three runs to date and didn't run all too bad when 6th over course and distance last time out so I am very surprised to see 50's about the horse, I was thinking 20's at most in a nursery of this nature.

Re: Nap of the day competition wednesday 31st december 2014 13.10 Lingfield - MINNIE @ 16/1 gen Although 100/1, I thought Johnny Farrely's horse ran a cracking race at Wolves last time out, and is a bit of value to go close again today. She finished 4th that day, but both Kaufmann (1st) and Spinaminnie (3rd) went on to win next time out. To add further credence to that race being relatively strong, I had Minnie running to a speed rating of 74, which makes her mark of 65 look workable. At 16/1, in a tough race, I don't think she's a bad bet.

Re: Nap of the day competition wednesday 31st december 2014 Lingfield 2.10 Billy Red (13/2 bet365 bog) Well it’s the final day of what quite simply has been a wretched month for my tips, summed up yesterday with my selection throwing away what looked like a winning lead after jumping the last by swerving right. Hopefully I can sign with with a bang rather than a wimp but in all honesty its a very big hopefully cause lets face it today’s racing isn’t up to much. Anyway happy new year to you all folks and here’s looking forward to a prosperous 2015

Re: Nap of the day competition wednesday 31st december 2014 12.45 Punch - As De Ferbet - win at 10/11 bog wm hill Just noticed a bit of a quirk in the race conditions for the first at Punchestown today, the 12.45 It's a Beginners Chase for 4yo+ and the 4yo get about a stone from older horses Given that the 4yo become 5yo tomorrow they're effectively a stone better off than they would be if the race was run tomorrow ! Only one 4yo in the race - As de Ferbet Let's see if Mullins has done a clever bit of placing !