Nap of the Day - Friday 12th December 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 12th December 2014 C2.40 Pasquini Rouge 1pt Win 20/1 Ladbrokes I don't see the 20/1 lasting long here and I'll grab it whilst I can. The horse ran a blinder in this unique race last year and that course form will be all important in this cross country race that suits certain types of horses. There is arguably a better jockey on board now and at only 6-y-o, natural improvement can be expected and should go close at a price.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 12th December 2014 3.15 Cheltenham Big Easy 1pt win 11/4 bet365 seems to be all the rage betting wise , previous CD winner , 5lbs higher for lto 2nd giving a lb to 141 rated rival , and was 5L back to the 3rd place. Hobbs won this in 07 and 08 and had the silver and bronze medalists in last years renewal.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 12th December 2014 Cheltenham 12.30 - Kings Palace (1pts win, 4/5 BetVictor) Very impressive lto when winning here at Cheltenham and defeating his rivel today Sausalito Sunrise by 4 lengths and he wasn't asked for maximum effort you feel that day should confirm those placings again and I don't think the other 2 can beat him if he's on song, should take all the beating.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 12th December 2014 Cheltenham 1:05 - Wiffy Chatsby WIN @ 11/1 Stan James A couple of poor efforts this horse has had since his return to action but the Nicholls yard is in much better form now and the horse has dropped three pounds in the weights. Take off Jack Sherwood's claim on top of that and you have a well treated animal. Bolted up at Worcester on his last run last season so clearly has ability and finished 5th of 20 on his only run at Cheltenham in 2012, when behind Action Master in a tough handicap.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 12th December 2014 2.55 Donny: Arctic Ben 3/1 Betfred/SJ Good solid yard stick from the Henry Daly yard and is on the same mark of 119 as when he last won a better race than this at Newbury, on the same good to soft ground too. Ran second on his seasonal debut to put him right and has everything in his favour today. Has been known to front run so it wouldn't be a surprise to see him make all here.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 12th December 2014 12.45 donc Crinkle crags @ 66/1 ladbrokes trainer is in form and this one is down in grade. Went off fairly short for first try over hurdles and surely he is better than he showed so far. Def e/w chance but for the comp purposes I will go for the win.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 12th December 2014 Bang 12.55- Churchtown Love - win at 4/1 bog bet365 Mares handicap chase My selection didn't appear to stay 3 miles when tried last time and was heavily eased. prior to that had won a point and a novice hurdle on this track Drop back in trip looks ideal and goes on the ground Appears to be quite highly regarded as she's gone off at short prices on all her runs.......time to start delivering !