** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day Sunday 30th november 2014

corky

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 30th november 2014 2.05 fairyhouse blacklough @66/1 ladbrokes win fell when 2nd fav for a grade 3 lto. Got Davy on board which is always a positive. I think the fav will be very hard to beat but this one could have a lot of improvement in him and ladbrokes are a stand out at the price... Need a big priced winner but will backing him e/w.....

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 30th november 2014 2:05 Fairyhouse Cracking race here with several in with a good shout. The Tullow Tank brings great form over hurdles while Gigginstown pair Valseur Lido and Real Steel look talented chasers in the making. However I like Noel Meade's Apache Stronghold here. He was a very good hurdler and finished just 3 and a half lengths behind Vautour despite having an injury disrupted season. He could have been an even better hurdler despite the fact he is built as a chaser and he now gets to show off his talent with some proper preparation in this competitive Grade 1. At the bigger prices the lightly raced Willie Mullins 9yo Perfect Gentleman looks like he could progress further over fences but a concern is Ruby's decision to go with Alelchi Inois who probably wants a sounder surface. Apache Stronghold - Win @ 4/1 PaddyPower

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 30th november 2014 Leicester 1:10 - Glenconkeyne WIN @ 6/1 Bet365 Terrible race that won't take much winning this, the typical type of race the Irish come over to steal. This horse has limited ability but ran well at Downpatrick in August when 5th over 2m5f.. This a big drop back in trip but the heavy ground will make it a test and has a nice drop in the weights along with a good claimer.. Should go well.

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 30th november 2014 13.30 Fairyhouse: Hatton's Grace Hurdle (Grade 1) - An interesting renewal of this race, which looks as open as it gets, and that already says that I find it hard to be excited about 11/10 for Zaidpour. Yes, he is a top class hurdler, but my perception is that he is far from a "steel" in this field and that the ground, which is described as yielding for the hurdle course, is too quick to see him in the best possible light. That doesn't mean he can't win. His record over todays trip speaks for itself. But at short odds, there is a good chance to get him beaten today. Jetson lowered the colours of Quevega at Punchestown over 3m at the end of last season. He is an obvious chance here, however I'm wondering if this trip in todays conditions is really what he wants? He is a staying hurdler best suited to 3m on soft ground normally. The trip shouldn't be an issue for Lieutenant Colonel, he should be right there and can run big. The ground may not be quite soft enough for him though. So loads of holes to pick into the credentials of all runners mentioned already. Leaves us with King of The Picts, who shouldn't be good enough, and the progressive six year old Little King Robin. He ran with loads of credit in the Morgiana Hurdle recently, made all that day but went off too quick in my mind. Approaching the last he was beaten by the prolific Jezki and Hurricane Fly. Still a good performance, a follow-up on the four-timer he landed in the weeks before, culminating in a Grade 2 success at Down Royal. With his profile and age, it is fair to assume that there is more to come, and with the weight he receives from the other rivals today, he must be a big danger. The ground is perfect for him, as he wouldn't like it too soft I presume. Slight and only worry is the trip. He has won over 2.5m before but his best came over shorter. However with the ground in mind, there is a good chance that he stays the trip, and if he does, he should be the one to beat. Little King Robin @ 4/1 VC

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 30th november 2014 L2.50 Croco Mister 1pt Win 6/1 Bet365 Racing off the same mark as its only win to date and will enjoy the softish ground. The distance is right as well and the tongue tie is back on having been left off recently. Jockey gets on well with the horse and has won one of his 4 efforts here.

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 30th november 2014 Fairy 1.30 - Zaidpour - win at 11/8 bog stan james Grade 1 hurdle over 20F My selection is a 3 time grade one winner including this race. He's particularly effective in small fields with his last 8 wins coming in races with 6 or fewer runners Normally makes the running but not much chance of that today with Little King Robin in the field. She normally goes off like a scalded cat and has run up a sequence over the summer. But there were signs last time that her busy campaign was catching up with her and a couple of grade one horses caught her and went past as though she was standing still The main danger should be Lieutenant Colonel, a grade 2 winning novice last season who reverts to hurdles after a disappointing chase debut. He's CD winner.

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 30th november 2014 12.40 Leicester: Town Mouse 20/1 Laddies/Boyles Backed this one earlier in the season and has now ran two fair races over fences so i cant really see why he should be 20/1 in this very average race? Dropped 5lbs after his last effort and as the ground isn't too soft he should put up a good performance.

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 30th november 2014 Fairyhouse 3:10 : Thomond @ 20/1 betvictor e/w thanks Thomond.....from Noel Meade yard the 6yo after a small break this summer was going well this with a win at Listowel Beginners Chase 2m 4f good where it jumped well and went clear 2 out to win easily , it followed that up with a 2nd at Wexford 3m 1f M.W. Hickey Memorial Chase (Listed Race) good, although only 4 runners it put up a good effort in 2nd place to winner Seafood who runs in todays race and is giving weight away to Thomond , Its last run was 7 days ago where it didn't get any type of race as chased leaders and bumped 3rd clipped heels on landing and slipped up with Phillip Enright coming out saddle, The yard go with Paul Carberry today in saddle who was on board those other to runs this season so he's looking for a third frame finish out of 4 runs