** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day competition Friday 25th july

Re: Nap of the day competition Friday 25th july 6.20 ling Orions Bow win 11/2 bet365 Gosden sent one on wednesday to lingfield and that obliged and hopefuly this does the same. One good run from 3 , that was 2nd start on the a/w over a mile and race produced 5winners so competitive enough , based on that race its mark of 74 might be good enough to start winning off. Those magical blinkers are applied.

Re: Nap of the day competition Friday 25th july 17:10 Uttoxeter - Going for Gold. 1pt Win Bet @ SP Tipped it up last time but was pulled out for some strange reason, heads up, he could be a wee bit special, sole runner for trainer Warren Greatrex, his record speaks for itself. W Greatrex Vital stats [TABLE=class: tbl t3, width: 100%]

[TR] [TH=class: ixt]Period[/TH] [TH=align: center]Runs[/TH] [TH=align: center]1st[/TH] [TH=align: center]2nd[/TH] [TH=align: center]3rd[/TH] [TH=align: center]Win%[/TH] [TH=align: center]£ level stake[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: ixt]Season (Combined)[/TD] [TD=align: center]33[/TD] [TD=align: center]16[/TD] [TD=align: center]1[/TD] [TD=align: center]6[/TD] [TD=align: center]48.48[/TD] [TD=align: center]15.39[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Nap of the day competition Friday 25th july 3.30 Uttoxeter - Keen Eye win @ 6/1 PaddyPower Probably put in his best run of his career last time out when finishing 4th at Southwell. The improvement probably came from the step up in trip and he remains at a similar distance this time. That run came after a break of over 200 days so he should probably come on for that run and first time cheek pieces should bring out further improvement. The champ is on board which can only be a plus and I think this one should put in a good run and be right up there at the finish.

Re: Nap of the day competition Friday 25th july Ascot 3.20 - Maid In Rio (1pts win, 2/1 BetVictor) An easy winner lto at Haydock and could have won by a lot further then the 2 3/4 margin she got up by. Had won 3 of her previous 4 starts and looks like a horse who should have more to come.

Re: Nap of the day competition Friday 25th july 4.05 Uttoxeter: Mister Matt 11/4 bet365/betvic Once useful decent chaser who goes off fast from the front, was sold out of Bob Bucklers yard in April and has three starts for the new connections and now with Tom Symonds. Was rated as high as 132 in April 2013 and lines up here off 118 for a contest he won back in 2011. Last time here over C/D he showed the first bit of promise for sometime when fourth to No Likey and led for a long way that day. Jockey Richard Johnson keeps the ride and hopefully will get the fractions right today.

Re: Nap of the day competition Friday 25th july 19.30 York - Tasaday - Win @ 11\8 Coral BOG Past performances in various group 1 races put this filly ahead of her opposition. Listed winner at Meydan in February and also a Group 2 and group 3 winner last year as a 3yo with wins as a 2yo on debut and in a group 3. 3 of those victories at tonights distance.

Re: Nap of the day competition Friday 25th july 0.5 e/w artfilly 15/2 will hills 17.15 ling prize exibit will prob go off odds on here(i think its worth taking on) this has exagurated the odds of the other runners,and i believe the best of them is artfilly with clifford lee claiming 7 and a quickish turn around,sporting lifes pick also,the 8 horses make it perfect for e/w(if it stays at 8 horses)

Re: Nap of the day competition Friday 25th july 8:10 Newmarket - Missed Call (15/2 William Hill) 1pt Win I really fancied Missed Call when she ran at Chester last time out, Martyn Meade's filly was very well backed on that occasion but was she was not particularly suited by the manner in which the race unfolded with the winner nicking it from the front after stacking them all up before the turn in. My selection was badly hampered on that occasion before running on to finish second without threatening. I think she will be much more suited by the course this evening and while there look to be a couple of smart 3yos in here my selection is still lightly raced and I would be surprised if a mark of 85 is the ceiling of her ability.