March 10 - March 16

Re: March 10 - March 16 Back J.Vesely/A.Murray - Over 19 games for a 8/10 stake at 1.85 with Pinnacle Vesely is finally making some inroads in a bigger tournament and Murray hasn't gone under this line for seven straight matches, so I am more than happy to have a punt on that record not coming to an end just yet. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/vesely-vs-murray-betting-jiri-vesely-can-do-some-damage-against-the-world-s-number-six

Re: March 10 - March 16 Back Alejandro Falla Total Games - Over 11.5 for a 8/10 stake at 2.00 with Paddy Power Fancy Falla to cover this line here more often than not. He beat Jerzy Janowicz in the previous round, so he won't be too fazed about having to play against yet another guy with big serves. Moreover, the Canadian didn't look all that great against Roger-Vasselin either, so a decent performance from Falla should really be more than enough for this line to be covered. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/falla-vs-raonic-betting-a-tough-match-should-be-on-the-cards-for-milos-raonic-yet-again

Re: March 10 - March 16 Back Flavia Pennetta to beat Samantha Stosur for a 8/10 stake at 1.86 with Pinnacle Sometimes, H2H records can be very misleading. However, the 5-0 record that Pennetta has against Stosur can't be, especially since it translates into 10-1 in terms of sets. Throw in the fact that Stosur isn't even playing her best tennis right now and I think that there's every chance that the Italian will be able to improve her record against the Australian to 6-0 today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pennetta-vs-stosur-betting-flavia-pennetta-to-get-her-sixth-victory-against-samantha-stosur-on-monday

Re: March 10 - March 16 Tommy Haas to beat Kei Nishikori @ 2.66 Betfair Neither player looks to be in the best physical shape right now, even though they both came through their first round matches here. Haas retired against Lorenzi in Sao Paulo and Nishikori retired in his match against Gabashvili in Delray Beach, and so this might be a test of will as much as skill. If that does turn out to be the case then I think Haas is the player to back, particularly as he is the underdog. He has shown plenty of determination during his career when coming back from injuries, and I would favour Haas in a scrap against most players. Nishikori is still too physically lightweight in my opinion, and even if both players are completely fit in this match Haas is more than capable of beating the Japanese.

Re: March 10 - March 16 Back Julien Benneteau to beat Dominic Thiem for a 8/10 stake at 1.79 with Pinnacle Dominic Thiem has done well to get here, but Julien Benneteau should be able to stop him today in my opinion, especially since he's coming into this on the back of a confidence-boosting win over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga that didn't even take a lot of time. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/benneteau-vs-thiem-betting-julien-benneteau-has-what-it-takes-to-stop-dominic-thiem-this-week

Re: March 10 - March 16

Gael Monfils (-1.5 Sets) vs Fabio Fognini 2.10 Paddy Power I think this is where Fognini checks out. Monfils have proven to be very motivated coming in to this tournament. Fognini will never be a class hardcourt player like Monfils.
I watched almost the entire match and won some cash in running, before losing it all and more when Monfils inexplicably threw away the game when serving for the match What a pair of clowns They're both capable of terrific tennis but neither is capable of maintaining focus beyond a few games at a time, and this is why neither will make (or at least stay for any length of time) the top ten The amount of chances both players fluffed was staggering Fognini is a grade one buffoon, talent to burn but he can't be arsed to stay focussed, Monfils is not much better, but at least his inconsistency can partly be explained by little niggles he picks up (as he did during this match) Monfils' collapse when serving for the match was outrageous And I thought the women were flakey! f&ck me, these two take the biscuit I will think very carefully before throwing money on either of these two gimps again

Re: March 10 - March 16 Back Robredo to beat Cilic at 3.50 sportingbet I lay Cilic very often and I will to do it again here. Robredo plays very smart and also returns well, so I think Cilic serve will be broken easily. On the other hand, Robredo can serve well, and hold his serve. On the opening of the odds I couldn't believe it. Robredo for me represents a great value here.

Re: March 10 - March 16 Jarkko Nieminen to beat Roberto Bautista Agut @ 3.00 Betfair Nieminen seems to be getting back to his best after a period of illness, and he beat Bautista Agut in their only meeting to date in Dusseldorf last year. Although that match was on clay, it should mean that Nieminen will believe he has every chance in this match. Bautista Agut got a big win against Berdych in the last round here, and so it's possible he is being overrated against the experienced Finn. Yen-Hsun Lu to beat John Isner @ 3.05 Betfair I think Isner is ripe to be opposed at the moment, as his form during the last few weeks hasn't been convincing. He made the last four in Delray Beach, losing to eventual titlist Cilic, but dropped sets in every round along the way. He then lost to Karlovic in his first match in Acapulco, before beating Davydenko in the first round here. Although his matches are usually tight as he is so poor on return, I think he is struggling at the moment. It may be that he has not completely recovered from the injury that caused him to retire in the first round of the Australian Open, and with Lu seemingly over his own fitness problems and in good form so far in this tournament this could be a difficult match for Isner. They played each other recently in the Auckland final where Isner won in two tie-break sets, and if this match is as close as that one then Lu is the player I want to be on at this price.

Re: March 10 - March 16 agree with both picks on bennetau and robredo, especially on the spaniard... cilic is really on a good streak lately but robredo should be a bad matchup for him because of his baseline play and also the court here is pretty slow what will take some power of cilic's service. odds absolutely too high on tommy, i would say it's a 55-45 in marin's favour. how do you guys like bautista? i watched a bit of his match against berdych and he really did well there, not the typical claycourter, solid service... and nieminen doesn't look to be at his best lately. was thinking of going for the spaniard in straight sets at evens...

Re: March 10 - March 16 1. Lu V.S Isner : Lu's +1.5 set @ 1.7 / Pinnacle (The reasons are similar to the aforementioned so I will not reiterate) 2. Giorgi V.S Pennetta : Giorgi to beat Pennetta @ 2.46 / Pinnacle I know Pennetta plays well on big events. But if Giorgi can keep playing like yesterday against Sharapova, her ground stroke and aggressive service return can bring trouble to Pennetta. 3. Jankovic V.S Wozniacki : Jankovic to beat Wozniacki @ 1.78 / Pinnacle Both are more like defensive type of players but Jankovic performs better and more consistent so far in this tournament. Therefore, Jankovic should be the favorite and 1.78 is generous enough for me. (compared with 1.66 at bet365 )

Re: March 10 - March 16 Back Yen-hsun Lu to beat John Isner for a 7/10 stake at 3.10 with Pinnacle John Isner wasn't at his best against Davydenko, so I wouldn't want to read into his win too much. Yen-hsun Lu, on the other hand, had two impressive wins here already, so perhaps this is the day when he's finally going to beat Isner. With the American struggling lately, this is definitely the best chance he's ever had. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lu-vs-isner-betting-yen-hsun-lu-can-prove-to-be-a-difficult-opponent-for-john-isner-once-again Back Alisa Kleybanova to beat Sloane Stephens for a 7/10 stake at 3.00 with BetVictor Kleybanova seems to be underrated here once again. Stephens is probably the better player of the two right now, but the gap isn't as big as the odds seem to be suggesting. With her smart tennis, Kleybanova should have every chance of upsetting the American here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kleybanova-vs-stephens-betting-alisa-kleybanova-looks-value-against-sloane-stephens-in-indian-wells

Re: March 10 - March 16 Grigor Dimitrov (BUL) – Ernests Gulbis (LAT) Dimitrov this year for the first time he reached the quarterfinals of a Grand Slam , won his second career ATP title , in general, is in a very good shape , but Gulbis also no fool. He lost in the Australian Open Sam Querrey , lost by crushing score , did not take a single set, but the one who watched that game will agree that was a mistake and Ernie fought in that match exclusively with the nerves. Suffice it to recall the fact that Querrey next round lost with .. Fabio Fognini , that's all. But Gulbis rehabilitated after such failure. In personal meetings with Dimitrov would want to stop our attention. 29.03.2014 ATP Acapulco (MEX) Hard Grigor Dimitrov - Ernests Gulbis 4-6 7-6(2) 7-5 First, it was Ernest third consecutive game week plus the entire flight to another part of the world. Yes and motivation then Grisha was much stronger , because then it was he wanted to take revenge. But still his nerves lett something ruffled. In the second set had the advantage of a break, but missed it , and eventually lost in a tiebreaker. And in the final set to lottery the bulgarian player, took the match. Dimitrov potentially very strong tennis player and have no doubt that over time it is delayed for a long time in the 10 strongest , but Gulbis is a tennis player with no less extensive base game , as regards the nature , there is superiority Ernest visible to the naked eye. "My goal - it's not getting into the top twenty ATP rankings. I want to become the first player in the world. Other options will not make me completely satisfied. Everyone wants to achieve something in life. My joy and happiness associated with tennis"- said Gulbis. " I think a lot of top players with respect for my game , because to me difficult to compete. I have not yet reached the level of the first four , but I have everything needed for this"- quoted by the official website of the latvian ATP tennis. Some of these expressions seem foppish supposedly too extols the skills of Ernie , but do not think so , because they do not know it by player. A small 40%-60% , but quite a significant advantage in this game is still for Gulbis , so do bet on him. Gulbis (ML) at 1.97 Pinnacle

Re: March 10 - March 16 Back Julien Benneteau (-1.5) to beat Feliciano Lopez for a 8/10 stake at 1.80 with Pinnacle Benneteau played well against both Tsonga and Thiem, while Lopez had plenty of problems against both Ward and Kukushkin, so I fancy the Frenchman to go through to the next round, especially since he also has a 5-2 lead against Lopez in the H2H department. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/benneteau-vs-lopez-betting-julien-benneteau-should-be-able-to-get-past-feliciano-lopez-on-wednesday Back A.Dolgopolov/F.Fognini - Over 2.5 sets for a 7/10 stake at 2.37 with Bet365 Despite the H2H record between the two suggesting otherwise, I think that there's a good chance of this match seeing three sets. Both guys are capable of throwing sets away, after all, but both are also playing well enough to produce at least a few bursts of brilliance at some point. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dolgopolov-vs-fognini-betting-a-long-match-might-be-on-the-cards-for-two-tremendously-talented-players

Re: March 10 - March 16 Fernando Verdasco to beat John Isner @ 2.76 Betfair Verdasco looked good in his win against Gasquet, and even though Isner won his last match in straight sets I thought Lu was disappointing. Verdasco should be able to offer more of a threat on return and he seems to be serving well, and he did beat Isner in their only previous meeting. That was quite a few years ago, but even so I think it points to a good chance of a win for the Spaniard here.

Re: March 10 - March 16 Li Na - D. Cibulkova Risky bet , which suggests very strongly in this game day. Two scored an impressive move tennis (two WTA title race leader at the moment) will meet for the second time in a year and find out what their relationship is no longer on the Australian continent , and in the U.S. For Li Na was not the first final at a major level , but it was not to know , Dominica played in the finals for the first time and just simply burned up, and gave the fate of the match in the hands of her excitement, emotive. Head to heads : 25.01.14 Li Na - D. Cibulkova 2:0 (7:6, 6:0) 09.08.13 Li Na - D. Cibulkova 2:0 (7:6 , 6:2) 18.05.12 Li Na - D. Cibulkova 2:0 (6:1, 7:6) 11.05.10 Li Na - D. Cibulkova 2:1 (6:2 , 3:6, 7:5) 13.02.08 Li Na - D. Cibulkova 2:0 (6:4, 6:3) That's exactly the reason why this is the danger choice in this game session to all our expectations. Chinese girl, watched the games in California, seems to be no rival , and the game she does not go. Recently undergone exponential meeting with Stosur and there were surprised how toothless played Li Na , but written off at all uncomfortable opponent (with Samantha in her 0-6) and the status of the match. When 2nd racket came to Indian Wells , the doubt that her game is something went wrong do not have. It seems to be playing like winning, but the inherent strength and technique beats a little lacking. In Doha she managed to lose ugly to Cetkovska. Cibulkova same between Melbourne and Indian Wells managed to win the tournament in Acapulco and there she played very well, according to an interview to be seen how it has changed during this short period. So try for such a beautiful odds on the beautiful slovak tennis player with the + games, still this 0 once in personal meetings should turn into one) Pick: Cibulkova (+3.5) games at 2.15 Marathonbet

Re: March 10 - March 16 Radwanska Agnieszka - Jankovic Jelena Consider quarterfinal match in Indian Wells , Agnieszka Radwanska will meet Jelena Jankovic. Pretty decent odds give to win polka girl. It is clear that Jankovic won in good shape , a pretty decent level of tennis shows lately, but the victory over Wozniacki , Moysburger or Rybarikovoy especially should not surprise , the last two tennis very average , and Karo no longer poses a serious force. Agnieszka is also well on the tournament. Personal meetings: 25.09.12 Radwanska A. - Jankovic J. 2:0 (6:2 , 7:5) 01.09.12 Radwanska A. - Jankovic J. 2:0 (6:3, 7:5) 24.02.12 Radwanska A. - Jankovic J. 2:1 (6:2 , 2:6, 6:0) 28.09.11 Jankovic J. - A. Radwanska 1:2 (6:2, 4:6, 0:6) 01.06.08 Jankovic J. - Radwanska A. 2:0 (6:3, 7:6) Lena is a "client" to Agnieszka , score 4:1 in favor of polka girl , and only victory Jankovic happened back in 2008. Here, in principle it is quite easy to explain. Agnieszka style of play is very uncomfortable for Jankovic. Radwanska does not need anything , just use "unforced" weapon on Lena. Jankovic plays power tennis , trying to finish off a two - three punch , and many "jokes" she receives from Ag just do not know how to play , and begins to attack it all ends with an out. Aga also in her manner "drag" balls and simply flip on sides Jankovic. Lena simply nothing to oppose to such a game , her serve not stable , Radwanska can break it. Set victory Aga , it generally , after the departure of Sharapova , Serena non-participation , there is an excellent chance for the finals and the title. Agnieszka Radwanska (ML) at 1.8 Pinnacle

Re: March 10 - March 16 Paes/Stepanek vs Wawrinka/Federer What is going on with Stanislas except ... It can not be called courage , just do not leave their rivals one by one with What is going on with Stanislas except ... It can not be called courage , just do not leave their rivals one by one with no chance even to think about winning , that's what people do on a major victory. Stan also has repeatedly stated that he wants to win with Roger The Davis Cup , he loves to be in company with his fellow countryman and here we look confident that even here in Indian Wells Swiss will give all the best to win. Naturally , before it will have to play more singles matches , but do not think that this will greatly affect the shape , since they are both very experienced and know how to restore their strength and find the motivation to continue the struggle. Paes and Stepanek , they are certainly very experienced and strong and unlike their Swiss colleagues play together constantly. But this does not mean that a win for them already in pocket , as Roger & Stan even without match practice can compete on equal terms with any pair on the planet. They won at the Olympics , they left out with Bryan themselves. By the way, at Indian Wells in 2011, the Swiss played in the finals , but lost it., it was just a crazy week Malisse and Dolgopolov. So we believe that no wonder they chose this tournament. Paes and Stepanek greatly inferior rivals in power and speed. Stepanek still seems to be high-spirited man , and Paes his serve is very weak and bumps , except that experience, he plays a very charming tennis. The victory of the Swiss pair, begs in this game and will offer you to play it. Wawrinka/Federer at 2.15 Bet365

Re: March 10 - March 16 Hsieh S-W. / Peng S. - Barty A. / DellAcqua C. Chinese duo are currently just in stunning condition, very impressive results of their game at all so confident that otherwise harmonious mechanism. Not only that, their games they very rarely are failing , so they are still at the reception literally on every point , do not give her rivals to breathe freely. Australians are probably the most unlucky paired tennis players today - 3 finals at majors and none won. And tennis they show high quality , but in crucial matches, matches with equally strong rivals failures occur frequently. Peng and Hsieh and are more stable and harmonious team , so the choice fell on them. Hsieh S-W. / Peng S. (-3) Games Handicap at 1.8 Marathonbet

Re: March 10 - March 16 Back M.Raonic/A.Dolgopolov - Over 23.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.86 with Pinnacle Both guys played well yesterday, so I wouldn't be surprised by seeing this being a very tough - and also very long - match. The Canadian should be almost unassailable in his own service games, but he's likely to struggle heavily on return, so it's really hard to see either guy running away with this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/raonic-vs-dolgopolov-betting-the-overs-look-set-to-be-covered-in-the-match-between-raonic-and-dolgopolov

Re: March 10 - March 16 Back Roger Federer (-4) to beat Kevin Anderson for a 7/10 stake at 1.95 with Pinnacle Fancy Federer to win this with minimal fuss. Anderson has done well to get here, but he tends to break down in the really big matches and Federer is playing well enough right now to put him under pressure straight away. This could be over in no time in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/federer-vs-anderson-betting-roger-federer-looks-value-to-beat-kevin-anderson-with-minimal-fuss

Re: March 10 - March 16 Dolgopolov to bt Raonic @2.22 local bookie (6/10) These two guys started at evens, and money appears to flow on Milos Raonic's side since then. But .. anyone who watched Milos vs Andy yesterday must agree that Andy simply collapsed (probably because of something went wrong with his back again). Milos is big server, but every time he gets into a rally, he is vulnerable. His forehand strikes yesterday were plain awful (some 50 UEs) and he even started to play shots backhand-wise once he realized that :-) In short - Dolgo should kill him in the rallies, that's for sure. And with Milos being still a little rusty here (this is his first tournament after AO), I can't resist the superb odds on Dolgo.

Re: March 10 - March 16 Dolgopolov (UKRAINE) vs Raonic (AUSTRALIA) Sasha may he be a bit terribly unstable, but when enters into his taste the victories, it plays to the end of the tournament. Now Alexander very pleased his fans , as his tennis is very close to the ideal , and all without exception are elements of his game and bring him success. After a debut victory over the first racket of the world Rafa Nadal he did not stuck and relax, as it is very often the case with tennis players who came after a big resounding victory , as usual Sasha came on the court and trampled his italian client Fabio Fognini. Generally , that's got the feeling that Alex greatly added after the situation in Ukraine. Sasha likely imbued with current events in the country and decided a way to show support for compatriots. Yesterday's victory Raonic over Andy was considered prospective , so that sudden burst of emotion. Murray disturbs his back, so he was unable to provide the required resistance to his opponent , today young canadian should experience real difficulties , as Dolgo can play with big serving guys and statistics confirms this. A proof of that is the recent match against Ivo Karlovic , where in only two sets beat the croat opponent. How to play against Milos very accessible player, french Roger-Vasselin showed in the first round here. Frenchman gave his opponent no chance of a break-point , but two lotteries (tiebreaks) could not resist and was forced to give away the win. Alex much more creative and that it is in good shape it adds even more confidence and courage. In general, Dolgopolov wins in straight sets. Tip: Dolgopolov (ML) at 2.16 Pinnacle

Re: March 10 - March 16 Quite surprised to see so much juice going into Gulbis v. Isner. Isner won their only HC meeting and that was in Spain. Everyone know Isner is much better in the US. That Gulbis beat John on clay is no surprise and not relevant here. Neither is the 2008 Wimbledon match Gulbis won because at that time Isner was barely a top 100 player. Isner has been serving very well, broken just once in three matches. Gulbis on the other hand was below par for much of the match v. Bautista Agut, serving at just over 50% and winning only 62% of service points. How Gulbis is almost a 60% favorite in this match is beyond my understanding. I'll be having some of that 2.31 on Isner with Pinnacle.