** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Kevin Pullein saturday picks, 18% yield, 96 bets

Still unsure what happened with the odds yesterday (just a big price move on the back of KP having tipped the selection or the original price offered in error) but the bet lost regardless with QPR being out-cornered 8-2. 3 winner from 5 bets this season, profit +0.63 points with a yield of +12.5% and overall +19.71 with a yield of 25.59% from 77 bets.

The racing post iPad app has a free 30 day subscription. No sign up really just email address required. Pretty useful for checking our selections every Saturday.
It has been mentioned! I did the freebie thing at the back end of last season. I've just signed up for a paid month's subscription for the start of the RWC so anyone who can wait might want to hold fire on going for the free trial. This week's pick is: Blackburn v Charlton 1st goal 32nd minute or before at 21/20 with Boyles (0.5 points stake) Get in quick as it'll be odds on by morning I reckon.

[QUOTE=muppet77;n3746438]The racing post iPad app has a free 30 day subscription. No sign up really just email address required. Pretty useful for checking our selections every Saturday.[/QUOTE] It has been mentioned! I did the freebie thing at the back end of last season. I've just signed up for a paid month's subscription for the start of the RWC so anyone who can wait might want to hold fire on going for the free trial. This week's pick is: [B]Blackburn v Charlton 1st goal 32nd minute or before at 21/20 with

Boyles

(0.5 points stake)[/B] Get in quick as it'll be

odds

on by morning I reckon.

letme know when yoursubs expire and then ill sign up  

hopefully if we get a few on board well make it till end of the season

Unusual for a Kev pick to drift, especially with that firm. I assume that was definitely the under price rather than the over one?

Anyway, the bet won though I'd struggle to tell you what the actual result was (I've seen 3 different totals on 3 separate sites; 3-0, 5-1 and 9-1)!

The recommended bet was for under 9.5 corners (i.e. 9 or less) rather than over 9.5 (i.e. 10 or more). I was a bit worried that I'd made a misleading typo but I did say <9.5 rather than >9.5.

I'd assumed, on a beting forum, people would be comfortable with the concepts of < for under and > for over but if there's a general preference for using words rather than symbols I'll try and oblige. Sorry if you've been mislead in this instance.

Ah! I am so sorry! No no, it is definitely my fault, not yours! I forgot about the signs.:lol I only put 50p just for fun, it doesn't matter. Thanks for telling me. You don't need to change or oblige, I'll remember from now on. Heehee. Thank you. Sorry again.