** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kevin Pullein saturday picks, 18% yield, 96 bets

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield Brighton lost the corner match up 9-4. 3 winners from 10 bets, yield -43.5%. Yield would have been positive had the bet won so things can obviously turn around quite easily, though I doubt we'll be seeing such a big price most weeks so it will probably take a decent run to get back into the black.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield The bet today was under 11 AH corners in the Walsall v Coventry game at 4/5 with 365. Only 9 corners so the bet won. Apologies for not posting in a more timely fashion. I did find out a bit before kick off but then got distracted by something more important (my lunch)! 6 winners and 1 push from 15 bets, yield -18.61%.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield

The bet today was under 11 AH corners in the Walsall v Coventry game at 4/5 with 365. Only 9 corners so the bet won. Apologies for not posting in a more timely fashion. I did find out a bit before kick off but then got distracted by something more important (my lunch)! 6 winners and 1 push from 15 bets, yield -18.61%.
Thanks harry - but much better if you can post selections before the event :)

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield I do appreciate that but the reality of it is that, unless I can source the selection online in the morning, I'm only finding out what the selections are by having a look at the paper in the bookies, usually after the lunchtime kick offs but before 3.00. On this occasion I found out what it was on the way to meet someone for lunch and forgot to post it until after kick off. I'm happy to help keep this thread up to date but, in practice, there's only me updating it by and large. I have an interest in how KP's selections peform but it's not vital to me (I'm not even backing them myself). All I can offer is to contribute on a "best endeavours" basis where I post the selection most weeks but not always before the event. I'll continue to do so unless asked to stop, on the assumption that it's better than nothing. If anyone knows of anyone who actually gets the paper regularly on a Saturday, it would obviously be nice if they could share the selection when possible.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield Just 2 yellows at Anfield and 5 corners to 3 in QPR's favour so both bets won. 9 winners and 1 push from 20 bets, yield +10.04%. In front for the first time this season, be interesting to see if he can stay in the black from now on. I can also confirm that both of those prices were still available when I posted the selections, though I can't comment on how much anyone might have been able to get on, especially on the latter bet!

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 38 bets, +27% yield

Bet lost as 6 yellow cards were shown for a make-up of 60. 9 winners and 1 push from 21 bets, yield +4.8%.
Sorry, can you remind me what period those stats are from Harry? Is it for the 2014-2015 season?