** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kevin Pullein saturday picks, 18% yield, 96 bets

I intend to record and proof Kevin's football pick that appears in the Racing Post every Saturday. I hear that he has had 18 seasons of profit out of 18. 3rd Aug Celtic corners -2.5 1pt at 4/5 with b365 10th Aug MK Crewe corners asian u11 9/10 with b365 (1/1 available) both bets won so his profit is +1.8 units from 2 staked. Yield +90%. If I miss one or have not posted, please feel free to post his Saturday pick from his regular article. It's usually corners, cards or handicap goals. I am sure he will be in profit.

Edited by muppet77

Re: Kevin Pullein's picks Welcome back, Muppet..... not seen you around for a bit since the end of your successful "corners" thread ;) Looking forward to the proofing of Mr Pullein's selections. Do they appear on the "free" version of RP, or only for subscribers??

Re: Kevin Pullein's picks, 3 bets, +87% yield Ok so the 1.775 available when I checked may not represent value anymore, we don't know as he didn't quote a fair price. In view of this I will keep tabs on two yields. The price he got and the price I get.

Re: Kevin Pullein's picks, 3 bets, +87% yield Thanks. Be careful, the bet is an Asian bet which means you get your stake refunded if exactly 11 corners. I see under 11 is 1.80. If you mean this then no refund if exactly 11. The Asian line has now shifted to 10.5 as punters wade in! I will check odds in the morning and whatever I get I will quote. Prices will vary throughout the day of course but I can't keep updating. Good luck if you are on it.

Re: Kevin Pullein's picks, 3 bets, +87% yield

Three bets in 21 days..... don't hold your breath :p
The point is that the pick is in Saturday's edition only! Remember 18 seasons in a row! Anyway, another win. 4/4 wins Quoted profit: 3.4 Quoted yield: 84% Obtained profit: 3.4 Obtained yield: 84% (Quoted is the price he quoted in the paper, obtained is the price that I saw when checking B365)

Re: Kevin Pullein's picks, 4 bets, +84% yield Punters crave excitement. What is the saying - The next best thing to gambling and winning is gambling and losing. So Pullein is often rubbished by people more interested in betting action than betting profit. The obvious problem with Pullein is he often picks in obscure areas where the prices will move if people do follow the tips.

Re: Kevin Pullein's picks, 4 bets, +84% yield

Punters crave excitement. What is the saying - The next best thing to gambling and winning is gambling and losing. So Pullein is often rubbished by people more interested in betting action than betting profit. The obvious problem with Pullein is he often picks in obscure areas where the prices will move if people do follow the tips.
I thought they would, but several of the tips mentioned on here didn't seem to move at all.

• 2 weeks later...