** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kevin Pullein saturday picks, 18% yield, 96 bets

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 65 bets, 24% yield Yes, the outcome would indeed be a push on that basis (an event I'm recording as a winning bet at odds of 1.0 to "fool" the spreadsheet I'm using)! 14 winners and 2 pushes from 29 bets this season, profit +7.01 with a yield of 24.17% and overall +17.28 with a yield of 25.79% from 67 bets.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 67 bets, 25% yield Apologies for not being able to post on time but today's selection was 1st goal before 34 minutes in Palace v West Brom at evens with Boyles. Short of wresting the paper out of someone's hands, I couldn't check it first time around and the game had kicked off by the time I was able to go back.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 64 bets, +20% yield

One day' date=' when time allows, I may re-read the book to try and better understand his approach. It has, however, more than paid for itself by virtue of the table that converts average bookings point to odds for various over/unders lines, which is a huge help when it comes to identifying potential value in the fixed odds bookings markets.[/quote'] Had a quick look back at my last two attempts at campaigns based on fixed odds cards bets and find that the figures were 77 bets with a 66% yield and 68 bets with a 47% yield. I know the first attempt ended because I lost the spreadsheet containing my records but I'm not sure why I didn't continue the second one. Possibly because I decided I didn't want to focus on just one bet type. It makes me think it might be worth trying a system based on bookings bets, especially with the tryscorers system stalling somewhat. Something to think about I suppose.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 67 bets, 25% yield Now that the app is no more, and pending the forum being made mobile friendly, there's an increased risk of me not being able to post selections until after the event, i.e. I'm not able to post if I'm out and about. Will do my best but just thought I'd flag the issue in advance.

Re: Kevin Pullein's Saturday picks, 67 bets, 25% yield Almost seems bonkers that I'm posting these bets so we can track his performance without actually backing them! Maybe the logical solution is for me to fund a subscription to the Post by backing his selections then I'll be able to post them in plenty of time! Anyway, this season's nearly over and there'll be plenty of time to consider the approach to next season.