** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December

Spooner

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December Wolves @ 2.10 :( Blackburn @ 2.18 :( They are well and truly woeful under Kean Season record: 67-87 (+10.30) Arsenal -1 (EH) @ 3.00 bet365 Arsenal played very well to be an unlucky loser in the 1-0 loss at Man City. However, expect them to have little problems in putting away Aston Villa who were poor against Liverpool and were fortunate that the result was not much worse than the 2-0 result. Arsenal's defence, played pretty well considering that they were playing with central defenders, and for the most part they were able to withstand City's very good attack. Doubt then, that they will have too many problems in stopping a toothless Villa attack who get Agbonlahor back, but he is not in the same class as Aguero and co. Arsenal have won 3 and drawn two of their last 5 games at Villa Park, and like them to win this one well. Man City -2.5 @ 2.85 bet365 Stoke are on a four game winning run but they are up against a very solid and strong defence that should have little problems with their direct approach, as they have the players who are tall and strong enough to withstand them, just like they did in the correspoinding game in May this year, where they beat them 3-0. It could be argued that City's attack is even stronger than that game, and with Ferguson urging his own team to ensure that they lead the league by Christmas, that kind of talk will not be lost on their neighbours who will be looking to maintain their lead over United. City have conceded just 4 goals in 8 home games, while they have scored at least three goals in 6 of them, for a total of 25 goals in these 8 home games. Stoke have won their last two away games at Wolves and Everton, but lost 5-0 at Bolton, 3-1 at Arsenal, 2-0 at Swansea and 4-0 at Sunderland, so they have copped goals on the road, and like City to do the job here. Newcastle - West Brom over 3.5 @ 3.04 centrebet Newcastle have started to slide as they have drawn and lost three of their last 5 games. The problem is that their defence has been hit by injuries, and though they drew 0-0 with Swansea, they are a more defence minded side, while West Brom have not had a clean sheet in their last 8 games. Newcastle have scored twice in four of their last 7 home games, but they have just two clean sheets in these 7 home games, while they have scored twice in their last 11 games overall. West Brom have scored and conceded in each of their last 5 games, while they have also scored twice in their last 10 games as well as having allowed at least two goals in 5 of their last 10 games. On the road, they have been scoring goals, scoring at least twice in 3 of their last 5 games, while allowing goals in each of them. From the looks of these statistics, and the fact that they drew 3-3 in Newcastle and West Brom won 3-1 at home last season, then these two sides are likely to feature in another high scoring game. Swansea +0.5 @ 2.65 pinnacle Everton continue to have problems in winning games they should win, as they have just one home win in their last 5 home games, as well as just 3 wins in their last 10 games. They drew with Norwich at home on the weekend and now face a much better defence, which will be very hard to score against. Everton have scored just once in their last 3 games, while they have allowed a goal in each of their last 3 games. Swansea gained another shut out as they held Newcastle to a 0-0 draw, and their trip to Everton will be one they will be confident in getting at least a draw here, as they have 4 clean sheets in their last 6 games. Like this miserly Swansea defence to be able to hold out Everton, and gain at least a point here, as the home side does struggle to score, with just 8 goals in 8 home games. Fulham +0.5 @ 2.13 pinnacle Fulham have been able to regain their good home form with successive wins over Bolton and Liverpool and without conceding goals in these games. They will need to maintain that form as an improving Man Utd are looking to continue gaining more momentum with these games over the festive period. Man Utd won 2-0 at QPR, as they have won their last four away games, without conceding a goal. Prior to that they had 1-1 draws at Liverpool and Stoke, so Fulham will have hopes that they can continue their own good home form here. Both teams have good defensive record coming into this game, and while the under looks appealing, so does Fulham getting at least a point, considering they have a draw and two wins in their last three home games with Man Utd. Liverpool -1.5 @ 2.66 pinnacle Liverpool cruised through their game with Aston Villa as two early goals allowed them to dictate the game with not too many problems. They could have scored with a few more goals in this game, and with all the drama surrounding Suarez, expect them to come out fired up, with the belief that they are being picked on by the FA. Wigan managed to draw with Chelsea, but they still have the worst attack, and are up against the best defence. Liverpool have won 4 of their last 5 road games, scoring twice in each of these wins, with 3 clean sheets, while Wigan have two draws and 3 losses from their last 5 home games, allowing at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 home games. With form they are in, and with all the controversy surrounding their best player, like a very resolute Liverpool side to come out firing.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December Successful night last night for me and I'm hoping for another tonight. I have placed 3 bets, £10 stakes a piece. Total stake of £30. (Betfair) 1) First bet is on 'any unquoted' at odds of '9' on the Arsenal/Villa game. I watched Villa against Liverpool on Sunday and I couldn't quite believe how poor they were. Absolutely diabolical. They look so so prone to letting goals in. If Arsenal turn up, they could slaughter Villa. £80 potential profit if they can manage 4 goals. 2) Bet number 2 is on the Liverpool/Wigan game. I've got £10 on Liverpool to keep a clean sheet at odds of '2.08'. Liverpool are strong away from home and don't concede many. Seem to be very solid away from home this season and I'm backing their form with this bet. 3) Bet number 3 was a gamble. QPR/Sunderland. Very very close game and very very hard to decide what way to go. I reccon if a team win it'll be by the goal. I've decided to plump with the home team and home advantage at odds of '2'. I think Sunderland will pick things up but maybe it's still a bit too soon. Either way I wouldn't be surprised if they won. But I'm going with QPR and I reccon this may well be a draw or a 2-1.

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December QPR vs Sunderland Paddy Kenny is back ! Would come in for Radek Cerney i suppose . Certainly a great boost for QPR . They have only 1 win, which was against Chelsea . I dare not say QPR is a good team but they are capable of grinding out better result at home . QPR's home form may be bad, Sunderland's away record isnt great too . They have only managed to beat Bolton away this season . Although they are now under O'Neill , i should say they are still trying to adapt based on the results produced . However, its pretty obvious that Sunderland has problems scoring goals . They had only 8 shots against tottenham . Struggling for possession too . I dun really see them scoring against QPR tonight . QPR has performed great against United . The goal by carrick was good . TBH we cant blame QPR , United is way better than them . We can see QPR attacking against United but just cant get the right spot . QPR is pretty fast on their counter, this will cause real problem for Sunderland . Only problem with them is converting chance . This will be a really tight game . There wont be much goals in this match . My picks QPR to WIN Total goals under 2.5 correct score 1-0 :hope just my 2c :)

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December QPR vs Sunderland QPR DNB @ evens Many bookmakers now have Sunderland as favourites for this (marginally) and this is something I don't agree with. Sunderland have only won three games this season against easilly the two worst teams in the Prem (Bolton and Blackburn) and a Stoke team who were getting used to juggling Prem and Europa football together. Additionally, they only confirmed wins in the first 2 games with injury time goals, illustrating tight matches. QPR have had a tough run, and have only won once at home against Chelsea. Their recent form has been poor, losses to United and Liverpool and away to Norwich (who Sunderland also lost away to- 2-1). Sunderland have the new manager effect and he has overseen them playing well yet ultimately losing to Spurs, and a fortunate beating of BBurn. They are still up and down and are bound to be unpredictable in his new role trying to get his tactics on a team that he has inherited. The January transfer window will be key to them. QPR starting at 2.4 but are now almost 2.9 with bookies. Maybe the shift is due to doubts over central defenders Anton and Gabbidon but even with replacements Connelly and Hall they should be okay against a lightweight and underclinical Sunderland attack. They cannot keep relying on Larsson special free kicks and deflected long shots from Richardson and Vaughan etc. QPR are at home and have attacking players all fit, and against two closely fought teams I think this will go with home advantage, with draw cover. Betfair :hope

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December Fulham v Man United Why Man United are 1.72is crazy to me. There performance against QPR was up there with there top performances this season. They compeltely controlled that game. Fulham are a similar team to QPR so I can only see a similar outcome in this game. Yes Fulham are on a good run of form but they still have not won back to back games since last April and I cannot see them getting a result against a team which have the best away record in the premierleague. Looking at head to heads in the last 20 games between the two clubs Fulham have only won 3 times,while United have won 13. I can see that being 14 in 21 after tonight. Fulham have only scored 18 goals in 16 Premier League games this season and if the rumours of a Jol Zamora bust up are true he won't be playing tonight and if not I can see United keeping another clean sheet. Rooney and Hernadez are both over evens to score tonight. I feel this is unbelievable value. My Bets Man United @ 1.72 Man United -1 @ 2.87 Man United Clean Sheet @ 2.29 Hernandez Anytime Goalscorer @ 2.10

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December

Newcastle v West Brom I advise not to bet on the outrights here....Newcastle like Wolves are too unpredictable to bet on. However there a couple of things I would bet on in this game. All games between Newcastle and West Brom are goal fests. Both teams have scored on the last 7 fixtures between the 2. While both teams may have better defences now I still feel both teams will score. 6 of them 7 fixtures have also had over 2.5 goals in them and I feel that is the way to go. Also when the teams are announced if Lovenkrands and/or Tchoyi are starting get money on them to score anytime. Lovenkrands has scored every time he has played against West Brom while Tchoyi scored 4 goals against Newcastle last season. Most Players have teams they always score against these seem to be theres My Bets Both Teams to Score @ 1.66 Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.80 Lovenkrands Anytime Goalscorer @ 3.00 Tchoyi Anytime Goalscorer @ 4.50
Sorry to sh*t on your selections you but Tchoyi isn't playing, he is away on paternity leave following the recent birth of his child and Lovenkrands will struggle to get into the 18 man squad never mind onto the pitch. He didn't make the 18 on Sat vs Swansea along with Alan Smith and although Cabaye is out with suspension he may make the squad but will struggle to get on in front of Sammy/Shola Ameobi, Ben Afra or Vuckic. Still fancy us to beat West Brom tonight, having Tiote & Collo back in the last match really made the difference and only for some lady luck and good goalkeeping Swansea would have been buried by half time. Ba was very unlucky to score at least two on Saturday and looks a class act, especially as a freebie. He always looks like scoring and takes the penalties as well. My tips therefore ; - Ba to score first 9-2 Bwin - 5/10 Ba & Newcastle Wincast 8-5 WH - 10/10 Newcastle to win 3-1 15-1 Unibet - 4/10

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December A few bets on the Villa-Arsenal game tonight: As pointed out by quite a few people Arsenal will be missing a decent sized chunk of their first choice back four and have no fit full backs. Without Bent and Heskey you would expect Villa to start Agbonlahor (Villa's top scorer this season) up front by himself tonight. I can't see any Arsenal defender being able to keep up with his pace and think Agbonlahor anytime goal scorer (11/4 Paddy Power) is worth a punt. There's a couple more speculative bets I like the look of. I remember watching Villa lose to West Brom earlier in the season. Whilst there was a harsh red in the game, Villa were the architects of their own downfall and showed a woeful inability to defend set pieces. This same problem came back to haunt them on Sunday when they really couldn't defend corners against Liverpool. With that in mind, I like the look of Metersacker first goal at 50/1 (Coral). I think Vermaelen at 20/1 could also be worth a shout. Despite their defensive frailties, I still see Arsenal winning this game, with Dunne and Collins being unable to stop RVP. So I'll be going for a Van Persie Wincast at 11/5 (Betfred).

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December Aston Villa v Arsenal Aston Villa were dire against Liverpool. Even Darren Bent couldnt watch anymore and went Christmas shopping. I think he'll sit thrugh the whole match in the stand tonight but wont see much of an improvement. Yes Villa do have Gabby A back but they have no world class stars on there team. N'Zogbia has failed to live up to expectations but is still the best midfielder in the squad. If Song was playing for Arsenal I would consider Arsenal -2 but he is not so It will be a tighter affair. Arsenals defence is poor and the pace of Villa will cause problems. Another positive for Villa is that Heskey is missing. He is the most overrated player ever. Villa have won ZERO of 12 meetings with Arsenal and if they can get Van Persie into the game Arsenal will win. Also I'd advise a small stakes bet on Diaby to score anytime. He has scored 4 in 6 against Villa. My Bets Arsenal @ 1.75 Diaby Anytime Scorer @ 4.00 Van Persie Anytime Scorer @ 1.83

Sorry to sh*t on your selections you but Tchoyi isn't playing, he is away on paternity leave following the recent birth of his child and Lovenkrands will struggle to get into the 18 man squad never mind onto the pitch. He didn't make the 18 on Sat vs Swansea along with Alan Smith and although Cabaye is out with suspension he may make the squad but will struggle to get on in front of Sammy/Shola Ameobi, Ben Afra or Vuckic. Still fancy us to beat West Brom tonight, having Tiote & Collo back in the last match really made the difference and only for some lady luck and good goalkeeping Swansea would have been buried by half time. Ba was very unlucky to score at least two on Saturday and looks a class act, especially as a freebie. He always looks like scoring and takes the penalties as well. My tips therefore ; - Ba to score first 9-2 Bwin - 5/10 Ba & Newcastle Wincast 8-5 WH - 10/10 Newcastle to win 3-1 15-1 Unibet - 4/10
Thats no bother, money will be returned so. I am a Newcastle fan myself and agree we should win. I think Lovenkrands would be a good option to start tonight..west brom have big central defenders which would take away the aerial presence of Ba and Ameobi who are similar players. I would never bet on Newcastle because as you can remember being a Newcastle fan also over the years we have lost games everyone was certain we would win. Against Derby the year they went down with only 11 point they take 4 points off Newcastle. :hope your bets come through and Newcastle get a nice win!! Good Luck!!

Sport Football (England - Prem)
Event Manchester City - Stoke City
Selection Manchester City(-1.5)AH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 6/10
Date 21/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 1.80
Reasoning Manchester City will start this game with David Siva, Aguero and Dzeko up-front. At the same time left-back Clichy is once again available after serving a one match ban. Kolarov remains out. Stoke got 4 wins in a row. For them, defender Shawcross is suspended, while it is expected that midfielder Wilkinson will miss out in this game. At home City have been perfect this season, and even more they won 7 of their 8 games by covering the handicap, facing teams of Stoke's calibre, while in the last round they managed to keep Arsenal goalless and get a 1-0 win. Despite the good form of Stoke, they have been allowing goals especialy on the road this season, and I don't really expect Stoke to keep a clean sheet. At the same time it will be extremelly hard for them to get a goal here, and a handicap win for City looks reasonably well priced.

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December 21122011154741.jpg Newcastle United v West Brom : Wednesday 21 December 2011 | Sports Direct Arena | Kick-off 19:45 (UK) Team Analysis : - Coming in to this fixture Newcastle United have the opportunity to get their season back on track after a run of very disappointing results. The campaign started extremely well and shocked quite a few people as they hit the lofty heights of 3rd in the league table, but recently their form has been affected by various injuries and this has resulted in them dropping down to 7th. Having already played the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea, it will be a relief to their manager Alan Pardew that their next set of fixtures are slightly easier (then again there are no easy fixtures in the Premier League). For tonight's match, midfielder Yohan Cabaye is missing due to a one match ban, whilst Danny Guthrie and Ryan Taylor are still both injured. As for West Brom, it has to be said that they started the season very poorly with some disappointing defeats and apart from their last win against Blackburn (who are in free-fall at present), there is nothing of note that I can be positive about. They currently sit in 13th place in the league table with 18 points accumulated and they too have some injury concerns for tonight's match with James Morrison not in the side due to a hamstring problem, although it seems likely that George Thorne, Marc-Antoine Fortune and Gonzalo Jara could return. Head to Head : - 22.05.11 - Premier League - Newcastle 3-3 West Brom 05.12.10 - Premier League - West Brom 3-1 Newcastle 23.01.10 - FA Cup - West Brom 4-2 Newcastle 18.01.10 - FA Cup - Newcastle 2-2 West Brom 08.08.09 - Championship - West Brom 1-1 Newcastle 29.10.03 - Carling Cup - Newcastle 1-2 West Brom Tonight's Verdict : - I think we can expect a tight encounter this evening and if I am honest I reckon a draw is the more likely result. Therefore I taking odds of 3.55 188BET for that to happen as both teams have injury concerns. I would also consider a bet on Both Teams to Score with Bwin offering 1.75 which seems rather generous to me. Good Luck and as this is my first proper football preview on this forum, don`t be too harsh with your comments :D Jez

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December Took Arsenal earlier this morning @ 1.80, price has changed slightly since. Arsenal to bt Aston Villa @ 1.80 (Pinnacle:7pts) Thinking we can get back to winning ways tonight after a good run recently ending at City where we played very well again and lost narrowly. Villa have not been doing well under McLeish, the team doesnt seem to be fighting too hard recently and McLeish is renowned as a boring, negative manager. So I would expect him to defend in numbers tonight and then try to hit on the break with Agbonlahor and N'Zogbia. But I really think we have goals in us tonight RVP of course is on fire and closing in on a goalscoring record held by Shearer if he scores a few more by the end of 2011, Walcott and Gervinho are frustrating but they commit defenders and are a threat in behind. Ramsey is another who has the potential to score alot more goals, he's getting a chance or two per game and looks on the cusp of scoring a few. Bent out is good news too, he's not having the best of times under McLeish but he's a consistent striker in this division so I'm happy he's out. Our team should be: Szczesny, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Miquel, Coquelin, Arteta, Ramsey, Theo, Gervinho, Van Persie. GL!..............:hope

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December Fulham - Man Utd I dont know why odds are set so good for Man Utd, i cant see any hard news for them. Rooney should play, while they do have some misses - known to all, bur Fulham do miss out on first goalie Schwarzer and inp, midf. Sidwell. I wont get into long wrtiteups, i find the odds on Man Utd to win it ,despite Fulham having really good h2h record on their pitch, very tempting and im willing to take a risk on them - to look even more, the odds are the best since Fulham is a force in Premiership, s ofar 1.83 were the best set of odds for them. The bet looks even better if we know that Utd will want to pursue city rivals in their quest for the title, it wont be easy but odds are worth it Man Utd -0.5 @ 1.86 sbobet

Aston Villa v Arsenal Aston Villa were dire against Liverpool. Even Darren Bent couldnt watch anymore and went Christmas shopping. I think he'll sit thrugh the whole match in the stand tonight but wont see much of an improvement. Yes Villa do have Gabby A back but they have no world class stars on there team. N'Zogbia has failed to live up to expectations but is still the best midfielder in the squad. If Song was playing for Arsenal I would consider Arsenal -2 but he is not so It will be a tighter affair. Arsenals defence is poor and the pace of Villa will cause problems. Another positive for Villa is that Heskey is missing. He is the most overrated player ever. Villa have won ZERO of 12 meetings with Arsenal and if they can get Van Persie into the game Arsenal will win. Also I'd advise a small stakes bet on Diaby to score anytime. He has scored 4 in 6 against Villa. My Bets Arsenal @ 1.75 Diaby Anytime Scorer @ 4.00 Van Persie Anytime Scorer @ 1.83
Diaby is a permacrock and won't be playing today and probably not again this year make sure you check injury news before making goalscorer bets :ok

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December Man Utd to beat Fulham Man City to beat Stoke : Double @ 2.24 bet365 Utd have drifted to 5/6 now and this is a big enough price to get me involved. They are out of the champions league so will pretty much be now concentrating on the league and with them right on the tail of City, I don't expect them to let off now. Fulham are coming off the back of a busy schedule and I think they might be a bit jaded tonight. Despite the fact that Utd are having a poor season so far allegedly, they are sitting in 2nd place and are starting to gather steam. In previous years i wouldn't expect to have seen 1.83 available on title contenders away at a lower half of the league side. There's rumours of discontent between Jol and certain players in the Fulham camp. With them coming off the back of a busy schedule and the fact that I'm not massively impressed with them anyway, I think a Utd side gathering momentum will do a professional job and see them off here. As for the Man City part of the bet, I just don't see them not winning tonight. They have beat Stoke 2-0 AND 3-0 respectively in their last 2 meetings and if anything, they have improved since then. Stoke have Shawcross suspended tonight and Whelan is out injured which is a blow for Stoke. The Potters are very poor on the road despite edging their last 2 away games. Pulis will set up defensively tonight I'm sure and Man City will over run them. I think Pulis will be resigned to losing this game before a ball has even been kicked and he will certainly have 1 eye on the Villa fixture on Boxing day which is a more winnable game. Man City are in great form and have been rolling most teams over at home. Stoke are generally very poor on the road and have a couple of key players out tonight. Pulis will try and keep it tight but ultimately I see City winning by at least 1. It's hardly the bet of the century but i'm confident that the 2 Manc teams who are sitting top of the table will get professional jobs done and it will be as you were come 10pm tonight.

Diaby is a permacrock and won't be playing today and probably not again this year make sure you check injury news before making goalscorer bets :ok
I have a better tip. Don't make goalscorer bets at all, they don't make any profit in a long run.

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December I'm sorry, how is beating the worst side in the Premier League, by one goal, good form? 3 of Newcastle's last 6 fixtures were against the 3 of the top 4 in the league. So, I'm not quite sure how you can justify this really. And 'form is everything in England', what does that even mean?

I have a better tip. Don't make goalscorer bets at all' date=' they don't make any profit in a long run.[/quote'] Agreed. Quick selections for tonight: Arsenal 1.80 10/10 VC Arsenal were unlucky to not pick up anything against City, and are still playing excellent football. Villa are terrible and the fans will start to feel annoyed at recent results at Villa park. Utd 1.760 Pinnacle 10/10 I'd expect Fulham to give a better fight than QPR, but Utd looked excellent against them and could of scored 5. Fulham will still be licking their wounds after their Europa league exit and will want to get a good finish in the league. But Utd will see this as 3 points they have to take. Liverpool dropped all 3 points here, but Fulham were lucky to get the win. Newcastle -0.5 2.025 365 10/10 Newcastle have been unlucky recently especially against swansea. Theres no reason why they will drop in performance after what they did against the swans. West Brom will be full of confidence after a hard fought away win at E-wood. But blackburn are a weak side in terms of teamwork and I dont rate West brom as even contenders to Newcastle at typical 11/10-5/2-10/3 odds. Everton -1.0 2.075 10/10 188 Swansea had a very hard fixture and should still be feeling it after visiting newcastle. Everton needs to pick up and take the chances they create. They really lack a special player that will score them 15 goals a season, but this is a game I dont see them losing. Couple of extra bets from a hat: QPR - Sunderland DRAW 12/5 SB Wigan - Liverpool DRAW 16/5 188 City -1.5 vs Stoke 1.850 CC

Newcastle vs West Brom Form is everything in England and this is what Newcastle is not having these days. West Brom are on the opposite side with a win over Blackburn Rovers last time out, 2-1. If the hoem games are not what they preffer, seems that Albion loves playing away. 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 defeats, 1 of them being in the last 5 games. It was a 0-3 to Arsenal, but not many though they can get more from that game. West Brom scored in every of the last 5 games and in 5 of the last 6 games away. Newcastle had already 2 games without scoring and have 5 win less games in last 5. Last game here was a thrilling 3-3 in May 2011. Yohan Cabaye serves a one-match ban, while Dan Gosling remains suspended and Ryan Taylor and Danny Guthrie are doubts. with Odemwingie and Shane Long in top form, West Brom should consolidate their away record in this one. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365
I'm sorry, how is beating the worst side in the Premier League, by one goal, good form? 3 of Newcastle's last 6 fixtures were against the 3 of the top 4 in the league. So, I'm not quite sure you're accurate, or explaining your argurement for that very well. And 'form is everything in England', what does that even mean?

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December Aston Villa vs Arsenal - Arsenal @ 1.78 Betfair Arsenal look very good value here. They've been improving massively since their awful start to the season, and looked very good at City on Sunday despite coming away with nothing. They are great going forward, particularly with RVP leading the line. Villa on the other hand haven't looked great at all this season. Mcleish plays his football far too negatively, and their bluntness was demonstrated against Liverpool on Sunday where they looked tame and without idea. They're missing Bent and Agbonlahor which makes them unlikely to even get a goal here. Arsenal will surely score a couple, so this looks nailed on them for me. Fulham vs Manchester United - Man Utd @ 1.9 Betfair Another very good price for the favourite here. Can't understand why United are so long here - they've been consistently winning games and looked very strong away at QPR at the weekend, completely dominating the game and getting a very comfortable win. Their defence looks strong at the moment and they're guaranteed to get a goal as well. Fulham are improving but aren't exactly consistent, as proven by a 2-0 loss to Swansea recently. I expect them to give United a good game, but the Champions will inevitably be too strong for them as they look to keep up with City at the top. Everton vs Swansea - Draw @ 4 Betfair Bit of a chancer this one. Both teams are so inconsistent that the outcome here could really be anything. There's a degree of value in the Swansea win but I'm just not confident enough to back it, particularly when the Draw is so appealing. Everton are ridiculously short for a team that only managed 1-1 against Norwich in their last home game. Really can't understand how anyone in their right mind would back Everton while they're in this form. Not saying they won't win but there's hardly any value in it, especially when the Draw is a realistic outcome and offers such better odds. I'm going to put a bit on this, and hope for the best! QPR vs Sunderland - Sunderland @ 2.78 Betfair Again, a game that I think could go either way, but I'm more inclined to back Sunderland because of the 'new manager' factor. They didn't do badly against Spurs on Sunday, despite coming away with nothing. We saw what O'Neill is capable of inspiring in his players when they came back to beat Blackburn two weeks ago. QPR aren't on the greatest of runs, admittedly having faced some tough opposition but they are certainly quite hit and miss, as shown by their loss at Norwich a few weeks ago. I think there's value in both teams, but Sunderland to just edge it for me. Fourfold gives odds of 33.8 @ Betfair - worth backing imo :hope

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December Man Utd are no Bolton but Fulham have it them to take a point from the current champions. Fulham are unbeaten against UTD in last 3 games at Craven Cottage. We have scored 7 goals in those 3 games and they have scored just 2 which came in the 2-2 draw last season. That is some record for a team like Fulham against the Champions of the country. With the busy Christmas period coming up Fulham are at home to UTD, away to Chelsea and away to Norwich. So it is not the best set of fixtures however going on current form I think Martin Jol would be very happy to take atleast a win and a draw from those 3 games. UTD just played down the road against QPR who they comfortably beat 2-0 however they did look vulnerable to conceding. In those 3 games Fulham have taken points from UTD I think 2 of those UTD teams were injury hit. They are again not at their strongest tonight but slightly stronger than previous years. I really think Fulham can add to those 7 goals and atleast score tonight. Its back to back wins for us at home with two clean sheets so we are starting to look a bit stronger however this is UTD so its a big ask to go one more and get a third straight win. Utd's odds started at 1.72 and are now on the drift to 1.83. Fulham's odds are a respectable 4.50 which represents that we are in with a great chance. The double chance on Fulham or Draw was at 2.10 and has now dropped to 1.90. Can UTD get back to back wins in London? We are on different level to QPR (Even though we will lose at Loftus road this season for sure) so I believe on current form and our current record against UTD we can get atleast another point. However UTD are a top team and there players can score from anywhere and at any minute. If they are on the back foot they can counter and have the fire power to be very clinical. We have become a bit more solid recently so If UTD do win tonight I cant see us being thumped. The odds on the -1.5 (ah) are at around 3.50 so this indicates Fulham should be in this game. The performance ratings have been working great so far and tonight our rating is

21/12/2011Fulham63.2563.00 - 65.5054.50Manchester Utd+8.75
+26.25 against Bolton WON 2-0 +24.50 against Liverpool WON 1-0 + 8.75 shows that a double chance Fulham is a great bet at the odds but this is utd so could suffer to a small defeat. To conclude I think a win is asking allot of us however we are more than capable of taking a point, but if we do lose only by a goal. Tonights bets will be the following and both show plenty of value 5/10 on draw at 3.60 5/10 Utd by 1 Goal 3.75 b365 If its a draw late on I will be jumping on Fulham with 1 or 2 units as I cannot see utd scoring 2 late goals and will be very happy with a 0-1 or 1-2 result. COYW FTID :hope

Re: England > Midweek > Barclays Premier League > 20-22 December Wigan - Liverpool In the match with Chelsea, Wigan surprised everyone with the result: draw. A good match against an aged team like Chelsea, with a lots of old guys. I dont believe hosts are abe to produce two good results back to back, they've played 4 days before that match against Man. City Nothing but fatigue can be explained why a team like Chelsea surprising left back in defense and allowed Wigan to come forward and pressure, then.. mistake Cech lead to: Wigan 1 Chelsea 1. It is worth to note that game squezzed all the power from theyr players, wich will be noticed against L'pool tonight. L'Pool bIjDJ.jpg does not expect an mistake from theyr opponent... the team from Anfield are able to create dangerous moments , theyr game plan bassed on the fact that the opposite team's defense shall be under constant pressure. With Bellamy on the flank, Suarez.. everywhere, it wont be easy for the aged defensive of Wigan to resist. Liverpool 1S37E.gif not Chelsea, team from London tried with 1-2 sharp attacks vs Wigan, then sit back. Of course, L'Pool are also coming after a game 4 days ago.. still wont oppose fatigue of the Wigan against such an young team like the L'Pool Put on a convincing away win uAT8T.gifFjEZY.jpg

Man Utd are no Bolton but Fulham have it them to take a point from the current champions. Fulham are unbeaten against UTD in last 3 games at Craven Cottage. We have scored 7 goals in those 3 games and they have scored just 2 which came in the 2-2 draw last season. That is some record for a team like Fulham against the Champions of the country. With the busy Christmas period coming up Fulham are at home to UTD, away to Chelsea and away to Norwich. So it is not the best set of fixtures however going on current form I think Martin Jol would be very happy to take atleast a win and a draw from those 3 games. UTD just played down the road against QPR who they comfortably beat 2-0 however they did look vulnerable to conceding. In those 3 games Fulham have taken points from UTD I think 2 of those UTD teams were injury hit. They are again not at their strongest tonight but slightly stronger than previous years. I really think Fulham can add to those 7 goals and atleast score tonight. Its back to back wins for us at home with two clean sheets so we are starting to look a bit stronger however this is UTD so its a big ask to go one more and get a third straight win. Utd's odds started at 1.72 and are now on the drift to 1.83. Fulham's odds are a respectable 4.50 which represents that we are in with a great chance. The double chance on Fulham or Draw was at 2.10 and has now dropped to 1.90. Can UTD get back to back wins in London? We are on different level to QPR (Even though we will lose at Loftus road this season for sure) so I believe on current form and our current record against UTD we can get atleast another point. However UTD are a top team and there players can score from anywhere and at any minute. If they are on the back foot they can counter and have the fire power to be very clinical. We have become a bit more solid recently so If UTD do win tonight I cant see us being thumped. The odds on the -1.5 (ah) are at around 3.50 so this indicates Fulham should be in this game. The performance ratings have been working great so far and tonight our rating is
21/12/2011Fulham63.2563.00 - 65.5054.50Manchester Utd+8.75
+26.25 against Bolton WON 2-0 +24.50 against Liverpool WON 1-0 + 8.75 shows that a double chance Fulham is a great bet at the odds but this is utd so could suffer to a small defeat. To conclude I think a win is asking allot of us however we are more than capable of taking a point, but if we do lose only by a goal. Tonights bets will be the following and both show plenty of value 5/10 on draw at 3.60:$ 5/10 Utd by 1 Goal 3.75:$ b365 If its a draw late on I will be jumping on Fulham with 1 or 2 units as I cannot see utd scoring 2 late goals and will be very happy with a 0-1 or 1-2 result. COYW FTID :hope
"We are on a different level to QPR" Apologies to any QPR fans. Dont think we were shocking tonight just the other team was better than us. Fair play UTD. Shut up shop 2nd half and we could have scored atleast 3 and then Bang Bang at the end. :$:puke

Newcastle v West Brom I advise not to bet on the outrights here....Newcastle like Wolves are too unpredictable to bet on. However there a couple of things I would bet on in this game. All games between Newcastle and West Brom are goal fests. Both teams have scored on the last 7 fixtures between the 2. While both teams may have better defences now I still feel both teams will score. 6 of them 7 fixtures have also had over 2.5 goals in them and I feel that is the way to go. Also when the teams are announced if Lovenkrands and/or Tchoyi are starting get money on them to score anytime. Lovenkrands has scored every time he has played against West Brom while Tchoyi scored 4 goals against Newcastle last season. Most Players have teams they always score against these seem to be theres My Bets Both Teams to Score @ 1.66 :loon Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.80 :loon Lovenkrands Anytime Goalscorer @ 3.00 - Didnt Play Tchoyi Anytime Goalscorer @ 4.50 - Didnt Play
Thank god the 2players did not play. Thanks to Mustafa and the others for advisin do not bet on goalscorers. Hope people took my advice not to bet on Newcastle. Waaay to unpredictable. 2/2 on this Match :loon:loon:loon!!

Aston Villa v Arsenal Aston Villa were dire against Liverpool. Even Darren Bent couldnt watch anymore and went Christmas shopping. I think he'll sit thrugh the whole match in the stand tonight but wont see much of an improvement. Yes Villa do have Gabby A back but they have no world class stars on there team. N'Zogbia has failed to live up to expectations but is still the best midfielder in the squad. If Song was playing for Arsenal I would consider Arsenal -2 but he is not so It will be a tighter affair. Arsenals defence is poor and the pace of Villa will cause problems. Another positive for Villa is that Heskey is missing. He is the most overrated player ever. Villa have won ZERO of 12 meetings with Arsenal and if they can get Van Persie into the game Arsenal will win. Also I'd advise a small stakes bet on Diaby to score anytime. He has scored 4 in 6 against Villa. My Bets Arsenal @ 1.75 :loon Diaby Anytime Scorer @ 4.00 - Didnt Play Void Van Persie Anytime Scorer @ 1.83 :loon
2/2 on this match. :loon:loon:loon