Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Coritiba - Fluminense After the defeat in the last round 2-0 away at Gremio, Coritiba returns home where it will host Fluminense, which comes after the defeat 1-0 against Flamengo.Coritiba before this defeat played two home games and recorded two wins and now hope to be back to victory. Coritiba coach Marcelo Oliveira today can not count on Everton Costa (8 / 1), Jonas (8 / 0) and Leandro Donizete (1 / 0) who are injured.Fluminense, on the other side did not deal well without Conca in game against Flamengo.Fluminense coach Abel Braga today can not count on Fred (3 / 0) who is on Copa America and Leandro Euzébio (4 / 1), Julio Cesar (4 / 0) and Ricardo Berna (4 / 0) who are injured.Coritiba is still not at a level where it was at the beginning of the year but it is evident that the team recovered from defeat in the cup final and began to play a lot better. Marcelo Oliveira today in the team will have returns Willian (6 / 0) and Rafinha (4 / 0) and instead of Jonas in the team will be Maranhão (2 / 1). On the other hand, Abel Braga can again count on Mariano (7 / 1).As I said Fluminense did not deal well without Conca and certainly will be very difficult for Fluminense to find a replacement for him. We will see if Deco will be able to replace him.Coritiba on the other side started to play better and I think soon we should expect an even better play from this team because for sure they have quality. Coritba in the last two home match played very well offensively and had no trouble to record the victory. Today, I think that no matter they play against Fluminense thay will not change the style of play.How will Fluminense to play in this match, that s already a mystery. Abel Braga start with two strikers but I think that we will not see the offensive Fluminense.I think that if Fluminense want a positiv result in this match will have to play much better than in previous matches and I think Coritiba in this match is more closer to three points. Pick:Coritiba @ 1.96 Pinnacle 4/10

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Atletico GO - Avai Atletico GO is five matches without a win (two draws and three defeats) while Avai is still without a win in the league (four draws and five defeats). Atletico coach GO PC Gusmão today can not count on Pituca (9 / 0) that is injured. On the other hand Avai coach Alexandre Gallo today can not count on Gean (0 / 0), Cassio (5 / 1), Rafael Coelho (6 / 1), Daniel (4 / 0) and Predro Ken(6/0).PC Gusmão will not change much the team compared to a team that was defeated in the last round 1-0 of Corinthians.Also, on the other hand Alexandre Gallo will not change team.Good news for Gallo is that he can again count on Dinelson. Both team desperately needs win in this match.Atletico GO in the last two matches at home recorded two defeats and in this match they can not allow another defeat. Atletico GO I think that didn't play as bad as the results shows and I think that we should expect a good game from them in this match. Atletico GO at home likes to play offensively regardless of opponent, and I think today we will be able to see that play.Against itself will have the worst defense in league but team who in the last three games has not been defeated (three draws). Still Avai is far from a good play and form and I think it will be hard for them in this match to achive a postiv result.Atletico GO surely from the beginning will play offensively and I think that the defense of Avai will fail to endure a lot in this match and I expect a home win in this match. Pick:Atletico GO @ 1.75 William Hill 6/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD International - Sao Paulo Sao Paulo (+0.5) AH @1.95 188bet I realy dont think that Sao Paulo side will lose this one, International is in bad run and have some major players out of the game. Tinga, Andrezinho, Oscar, Juan and Ze Roberto will not play tonight for hosts.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

International - Sao Paulo Sao Paulo (+0.5) AH @1.95 188bet I realy dont think that Sao Paulo side will lose this one, International is in bad run and have some major players out of the game. Tinga, Andrezinho, Oscar, Juan and Ze Roberto will not play tonight for hosts.
But Internatoinal was unlucky to lose against Corinthians three days ago. Corinthians grabbed the only chance while International wasted their own chances, especially the first half was almost dominated by International. Basicially the score line does not tell the whole story. In contrast, Sao Paulo, a few weeks ago, was humiliated by Corinthian with the score line 0:5, although they received one red card in that game.

But Internatoinal was unlucky to lose against Corinthians three days ago. Corinthians grabbed the only chance while International wasted their own chances' date=' especially the first half was almost dominated by International. Basicially the score line does not tell the whole story. In contrast, Sao Paulo, a few weeks ago, was humiliated by Corinthian with the score line 0:5, although they received one red card in that game.[/quote'] That is correct if you following numbers only then you must tell that Sao Paulo easily beat Cruzeiro at home by 2-1 in last league game with number of chances. I realy don´t follow numbers and they mean nothing to me, i preffer line ups and current form. I see Sao Paulo in best shape at the moment with full squad, nothing else. Moreover, i belive that Internacional players more thinking about Barcelona in CLF at 27/07/2011. :ok

International - Sao Paulo Sao Paulo (+0.5) AH @1.95 188bet I realy dont think that Sao Paulo side will lose this one, International is in bad run and have some major players out of the game. Tinga, Andrezinho, Oscar, Juan and Ze Roberto will not play tonight for hosts.
Easy and clear, i didn´t expect such great performance from Sao Paulo (3-0) is amasing result. Great and well done guys. :clap

Wednesday 20 July 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v SC Corinthians (23:30 BST) 2.7 3.53 2.87 100.15 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Grêmio FBPA (23:30 BST) 2.06 3.76 3.85 101.11 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Flamengo (23:30 BST) 2.11 3.5 3.9 101.61 %
Friday 22 July 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Avaí FC v SC Internacional (01:00 BST) 3.30 3.40 2.26 203.73 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Botafogo RJ - Corinthians 02:50CET Clash of the titans as i like to say, both sides with great run for the past month, home side is without defeat for 8 games with 4 wins and 4 draws. On the other hand Corinthians has added 6 wins in a row, so these form can give us great and big game on wednesday night/morning. Botafogo had 5 days more to rest then Corinthians who played on friday evening aganst International in very hard game, so i belive in good game from hosts. Botafogo manager said to the press importance of the match and they will do anything for another positie result this time in front of full stadium. Playing against Corinthians is always hard but Botafogo have full squad great fans who will lead their team to victory i belive. Line is great in my opinion and we must take this one quickly. Anyway, i realy don´t see home side losing this one. Botafogo (0) AH @1.88 188bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD I'm going to have to disagree with Bagzi on this one and take Corinthians +0.5 I'll warn you guys that the odds have been shifting rapidly in this game in favor of Corinthians. Corinthians form has been incredible to say the least. 8 wins out of their last 9 matches. No defeats. They have been amazing. Sitting first on the table with 25 points, Corinthians are still only 4 points ahead of Sao Paolo and need a positive result here to stay at a distance from the rest. Momentum is high at the moment, my only real worry is that Corinthians "take the foot off of the accelerator". I'm hoping this won't happen. Botafogo another team which has done well this season is coming from two consecutive draws against teams they really should have beat. Botafogo has 4 draws in their last 8 games. A draw isn't a bad result for either side and I think is the most likely result tomorrow. Unders also has value here. 5 of Botafogo's last 8 games have gone under. Corinthians also has a good under record with also 5 of their last 8 going under. I expect a very tight match with little to separate these two great teams. My bets would be Under 2.5 @ 1.87 and Corinthians +0.5 @ 1.6

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Palmeiras - Flamengo RJ 02:50CET Another derby game tonight between Palms and Fla will hopefuly give us great game i belive. Flamengo is in great form lately but i see palmeiras favourite to nick this one at least 1-0. Palmeiras is always strong at Pacaembu and will have great fans support. In just two days board have sold more than 21.000 tickets, today this number is 30.000 (37.000 are on sale, so 7.000 left but still enough time for all fans to get one). Great news for Palmeiras is return of ˝Gladiator˝, key striker Kleber (6 games, 3 goals) is recovered from injury and fully fit for tonight match. Probable line ups: Palmeiras: Marcos, Cicinho, Maurício Ramos, Thiago Heleno e Gabriel Silva; Márcio Araújo, Marcos Assunção e Patrik; Luan, Maikon Leite e Kleber. Técnico: Luiz Felipe Scolari Flamengo: Felipe, Leonardo Moura, Alex Silva, Ronaldo Angelim e Junior Cesar; Aírton, Willians, Renato e Thiago Neves; Ronaldinho Gaúcho e Deivid. Técnico: Vanderlei Luxemburgo Palmeiras (-0.5) AH @2.20 188bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD That is great news for Palmeiras indeed Bagzi, though, I wonder if Kleber continuously being linked to Flamengo could have an effect on his performance tonight. This is a tough match, I think we will see a great game. Both teams are in good form, especially Flamengo though, they haven't lost a match all season and are coming off of 4 consecutive wins prior to this match. Last time these two teams met we saw a 2-0 in favor of Flamengo, but Palmeiras is a different animal at home. They won their last 6 home games. Meanwhile Fla's away form is solid as well. I think its a pretty evenly matched encounter between two titans, and am still undecided whether to bet on it or not, but I am kind of leaning towards a Flamengo +0.5 handicap @ 1.83. The bet could have some value.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Botafogo - Corinthians: Draw @ 3.33 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Both teams are in good form. Corinthians lead the league and haven't lost in 9 matches this year (9-1-0; away record: 3-1-0)) including 6 consecutive wins. Of note, however, is the fact that Corinthians' last 2 wins were with a 1-0 score which indicates that they just got the wins and may be approaching a scoring issue. Botafogo are in 6th place with a 4-4-1 record overall and a 3-1-0 home record. Of note are the 2 recent consecutive draws that Botafogo has played to including a draw at home against Atletico GO on 8 July. Both teams are solid at the moment, although Corinthians are probably better overall. But the home advantage should give Botafogo enough to get a point against a better quality team. Both sides will be satisfied with a draw. Palmeiras - Flamengo: Draw @ 3.55 (Pinnacle) 10/10 This should be a very tough match between 4th place Palmeiras and 3rd place Flamengo. The teams appear evenly matched at the moment with Palmeiras being undefeated at home (5-0-0) without dropping a single point and with a 5-3-1 overall record. Flamengo is undefeated overall (5-4-0) with a 2-2-0 away record. Yes, Palmeiras' home strength should be considered, but odds of around 2.00 are too short against an undefeated team with a +10 goal differential like Flamengo. Both sides should be okay with a draw and the odds are good.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Figueirense vs gremio...goal line under [email protected]/10.I think the odds are ok here for a low scoring game.Figueirense's home games yield an average of 2 goals while gremio's away yield 2.5.Figueirense have conceded 2 at home in 5 games and gremio away have scored 3 in 4 games.This bet would have been a loser in 1 out of figueirense's home games so far and also in 1 out of gremio's away games.......

I'm going to have to disagree with Bagzi on this one and take Corinthians +0.5 I'll warn you guys that the odds have been shifting rapidly in this game in favor of Corinthians. Corinthians form has been incredible to say the least. 8 wins out of their last 9 matches. No defeats. They have been amazing. Sitting first on the table with 25 points, Corinthians are still only 4 points ahead of Sao Paolo and need a positive result here to stay at a distance from the rest.
I took your advice on Corinthinians and went one step further and took the win. Amazing 2/1with bet 365:ok

Figueirense vs gremio...goal line under [email protected]/10.I think the odds are ok here for a low scoring game.Figueirense's home games yield an average of 2 goals while gremio's away yield 2.5.Figueirense have conceded 2 at home in 5 games and gremio away have scored 3 in 4 games.This bet would have been a loser in 1 out of figueirense's home games so far and also in 1 out of gremio's away games.......
0-0,bet won........

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD for today - Internacional DNB odds 1.6 looks really good , as i can see they are in mini crysis , they have lost last 3 games but i saw one of their game and they didnt look so bad... in my opninion this game against Avai is a great chance to end their loooosing run. but ofcourse i would like to hear our Brazilian experts :D P.S. odds might drop for this game really fast

for today - Internacional DNB odds 1.6 looks really good , as i can see they are in mini crysis , they have lost last 3 games but i saw one of their game and they didnt look so bad... in my opninion this game against Avai is a great chance to end their loooosing run. but ofcourse i would like to hear our Brazilian experts :D P.S. odds might drop for this game really fast
Crisis of confidence I would say beer. Inter haven't scored in their last three games, I belive they are also taking part in a four way tournament in Europe (Audi Cup) next week that may cause a bit of "running interference". On the other hand the the blue and white striped Floripians have lost the losing habit in recent weeks, and a 1-0 win away to Atl GO will have boosted the belief that they will not be playing seria B football next year, which looked odds on a few weeks ago. Inter can walk to the airport from Avia's ground, but they may well be running if they fail to score again.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD It is worth remembering what happened last year, four rounds before the championship finale. The Internacional So greet the "Beira Rio" the team Avai. The latter was looking urgently for degrees as immediate relegation danger. The Internacional is not burned for victory because it had turned its attention to the Libertadores. The final result was 2-3 in favor of Avai and this was only the second away win of this team in the league.....

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD I took Avai +0.5 @ 1.7 on bet365 Inter clearly has their minds set on other things, having not scored a goal in their 3 games prior to this and looking like they have their mind set on their match vs Barcelona in just 5 days from now, this looks like it could be a home win. Avai's win on the weekend will fill them with confidence coming into this match. They haven't lost in their last 4 games and I think they will get another positive result today.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Realy don´t know, realy tough one to call anything. Both sides are in need of points, Avai in up trend at the moment, and on the other hand International with hot-cold performances although all of three last were defeats only. I give small advantage to the guests here, International is team full of stars and they must start winning. International (-0.25) AH @1.88 188bet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Avai's last two games have ended 1-0 and 0-0 which means we could be looking at a negative trait in their attack, which is they aren't finding the net. Meanwhile Inter hasn't scored a goal in their last 3 games, which also marks the same trend. I reckon this will probably end in a 0-0 or very tight win for Avai. This, coupled with the other factors I mentioned on the same game in another bet, make this bet worth small stakes. under 2 goals @ 4.0

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Today - Botafogo DNB odds ~2 , looks very good, i saw their game against Corinthians and they didnt look so bad they where attacking very well. and i think that this game against Atletico is a great chance to come back from Corithians game. but i would like to know if they have injuries. :)

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Atletico PR - Botafogo 23:30CET Atletico is winless in unbelivable 12 matches so far, from May they didn´t won a single game with only 3 draws. I finaly belive it is time for them to get all three points at home and to make their fans happy. With arival of new manager the team didn´t got positive results so new coach Renato Gaucho will try for the third time to get victory. Botafogo is in down trend at the moment and this is something that hosts must take advantage of. Manager Caio Junior must modify his team because two key players are out of tonight match, midfielder Lucas Zen and striker Herera (2 goals) are big blows for the guests. Atletico PR (-0.25) Ah @1.97 12bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Sao Paulo - Atletico GO Sao Paulo after an excellent victory in the last round 3-0 against Internacional today will host Atletico GO, which is currently going through a difficult period. Sao Paulo after a small crisis and poor performance with the new coach returned to his true form and record two excellent victories in the last two matches (2-1 Cruzeiro and Internacional 3-0) and now want a third. Sao Paulo coach Adilson Batista today can not count on Luis Fabiano (0 / 0) who is injured and Bruno Uvin (5 / 0), Henrique (4 / 0) and Willian José (2 / 0) who are with young team of Brazil.On the other hand Atletico GO during the week remained without a coach since the PC Gusmão left the club and today the team will lead temporary coach Jairo Araújo. Araújo today can not count on Pituca (9 / 0) that is injured. Adilson Batista today will have three new players available Denilson (0 / 0), who came in during the week and he will be in the team instead of Rodrigo Souto (8 / 0), Carlinhos Paraíba (8 / 1) will also get the chance in the middle and also in the team will returns Lucas (5 / 3) who was with the national team of Brazil. On the other hand Jairo Araújo for today decided to play defensively so instead Felipe (7 / 0) in the team will find Romulo (1 / 0). Sao Paulo has apparently little crisis left behind and the team began to play again in good form.Batista was able to return team to the track and I think that Atletico GO today in this match can hardly be abel to record some positive result. Atletico GO did not play as bad as the results saying but the offense is very poor and I think that Atletico GO today will hardly be able to stop this bad form against this Sao Paulo.I think Sao Paulo win in this match should not come into question. Pick:Sao Paulo(-1.25) @ 1.90 Pinnacle 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Atletico PR - Botafogo Atletico PR is still awaiting his first victory this season. Today will host Botafogo, which after eight games without defeat in the last round was defeated 2-0 by Corinthians at home.Atletico PR coach Renato Gaúcho today can not count on Paulo Roberto (1 / 0), Paulo Baier (8 / 0), Nieto (8 / 0) and Guerron (7 / 0) who are injured.On the other hand, Caio Júnior today can not count on Cortes (5 / 0), Everton (7 / 0), Cidinho (6 / 0) and Lucas Zen (10 / 0) who are injured while Loco Abreu (0 / 0 ) is at the Copa America and also Herrera (8 / 2) is suspended.Renato Gaúcho during the week has hiding the team.It is certain that Robston (3 / 0) would have to give place to Marcinho (1 / 0). On the other hand, Caio Júnior will make two changes in the team in relation to the team that played against Corinthians.Insted of Lucas Zen in the team will be Márcio Azevedo (5 / 0), while insted of Herrera in he team could find Alexandre Oliveira (1 / 0) or Alex (4 / 1).Atletico PR still awaiting a first victory.In the last match Atletico PR has managed to achieve a goal which is definitely progress for this team but still Atletico PR need to improve lot of things.Botafogo, on the other side recorded their second defeat this season in the last round.Botafogo has not been giving us some attractive game but he showed quite strong and organized play.I think that here today we will see a strong game and I think that both teams will start carefully from the beginning. I think that we here should expect a hard match in which I think we should not see a lot of goals. Pick:under 2.5 @ 1.73 bet365 6/10