** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD On the other games for tonight, Fluminense - Figueirense looking underish to me, Flu is still without Fred who is important part in ofensive sector and Figueira will use defensive sheme tonight so under is my call here. Under 2.5 @1.93 pinnacle 4/10 Gremio can hit Ceara, even Ceara is hard to beat at home but i thing that Gremistas are finaly found themselves and played realy great against Fluminense after been 1-0 down. Morale is on high level and i belive Gremio will not lose tonight. Landro and Andre Lima will make double attack for the guests. Gremio (+0.25) AH @2.08 pinnacle 4/10

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Bagzi's suggestion about Vasco Over 1,5 Goals confirmed my idea - Over 3 Goals in that game for me - the way Avai turned that game vs Corinthians shows they got enough sharpness to score. Over 3 for in Mineiro for me as well - with Atletico Overs are common. Both at tasty odds with bet365, medium stakes. GL all

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD I am looking at the late games, Bagzi, and your pick with Internacional HW worries me a bit vs a tough and compact Botafogo. I also do not trust Santos much - got them in a nice running combo, but will cover myself on the in-play, as I think these guys still haven't shaken off the hang-over from the Copa... Good luck anyway :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Yes nicko, Botafogo is compact side, but still they have many problems in defensive sector lately, and as I see power of Inter´s attack and must win situation, change of coach i belive in reaction from home side but still as you said it is not going to be an easy game for hosts. I expect something like 2-1, 3-1, 3-2 ;)

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Bagzi's suggestion about Vasco Over 1,5 Goals confirmed my idea - Over 3 Goals in that game for me - the way Avai turned that game vs Corinthians shows they got enough sharpness to score. Over 3 for in Mineiro for me as well - with Atletico Overs are common. Both at tasty odds with bet365, medium stakes. GL all
One lost, one won, at least the odds were decent. With Mineiro's record so far and opening Asian odds of 1,950 for Over 2,5 Goals it was a must-take. In Avai - should have followed Bagzi blindly... And of course Santos let me down...:loon What is this? Copa Libertadores and avoid-relegation fight:loon

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD America MG - Sao Paulo Sao Paulo to score two goals against the worst team in the league looking good in my opinion. With good scoring ability (8 goals in 4 matches) Sao Paulo after two games without a win will do anything to get back on winning track again. The oponnent is right, low moraled expecially after game vs Botafogo where they were 2-0 up and lost 4-2. I see reaction from Paulistas tonight. Sao Paulo +1.5 goals @2.10 bet365 4/10 Sao Paulo (-0.5) AH @2.17 pinnacle 4/10

Saturday 20 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Atlético Mineiro (22:00 BST) 1.74 3.96 5.5 100.91 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Ceará SC (22:00 BST) 1.63 4.03 6.5 101.55 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Figueirense FC (23:00 BST) 1.56 4.25 7.4 101.15 %
Sunday 21 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v Grêmio FBPA (20:00 BST) 2.48 3.45 3 102.64 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Coritiba FC (20:00 BST) 2.88 3.6 2.6 100.96 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Palmeiras (20:00 BST) 2.1 3.49 3.9 101.91 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Flamengo (20:00 BST) 2.82 3.34 2.8 101.12 %
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v América Futebol Clube-MG (22:00 BST) 1.61 4.11 6.5 101.62 %
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v Santos FC (22:00 BST) 2.52 3.47 3 101.83 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Fluminense FC (22:00 BST) 2.34 3.49 3.55 99.56 %

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Botafogo - Atletico-MG
Selection Botafogo -2 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 20/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 4.80
Reasoning Botafogo is a good team at home, here can make good results, away is a short team, at home is one of the best team from Brazil with 6-1-1 and a 4-0 with Vasco (team of the moment before match). In last 4 match on this stadium MG lost all by minimum 2 goals and is no way to change that today, a weak team away with worst defense line, I don't give them any chance to leave this stadium without minimum 3 goals. My tip 3 or 4-0. Good luck!

Sport Football (Brazil)
Strength 10/10
Date 20/08/2011
Reasoning Botafogo is a good team at home, here can make good results, away is a short team, at home is one of the best team from Brazil with 6-1-1 and a 4-0 with Vasco (team of the moment before match). In last 4 match on this stadium MG lost all by minimum 2 goals and is no way to change that today, a weak team away with worst defense line, I don't give them any chance to leave this stadium without minimum 3 goals. My tip 3 or 4-0. Good luck!
Botafogo will be without Herrera and Loco Abreu, their two main strikers. I don't think it's going to be that easy.

Sport Football (Brazil)
Strength 10/10
Date 20/08/2011
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ stupid f day! f stupid players, 3-0 with 2 minutes of extra time and last action, foul at middle field and referee let advantage, ... and logical an amazing shot of a f player from 8 m and 3-1 ft!!! f f f I'm f nervous!

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ stupid f day! f stupid players, 3-0 with 2 minutes of extra time and last action, foul at middle field and referee let advantage, ... and logical an amazing shot of a f player from 8 m and 3-1 ft!!! f f f I'm f nervous!
Good call anyway, and very unlucky :clap....Give me Mineiro for Overs....

... Keep on' date=' esti un baiat bun![/quote'] I try to be, isn't easy, I was very frustrated losing in last 20 seconds of game, with a MG that wasn't close to score in 91 minutes... and Botafogo hit the post, the GK of MG was in form, this is football, I knowing it very well :D thanks for support! :cheers

I try to be, isn't easy, I was very frustrated losing in last 20 seconds of game, with a MG that wasn't close to score in 91 minutes... and Botafogo hit the post, the GK of MG was in form, this is football, I knowing it very well :D thanks for support! :cheers
Last year I was very good on Brasileirao and so the year before. Also the games were televised in Romania on Sport1. Now, the things got complicated, I follow them, but I do not predict everything, just a strong selection. Anyway, in this one I was very confident.

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Avai Florianopolis - Coritiba
Selection Avai Florianopolis -1, -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 21/08/2011
Reasoning Underdog at home in Brazil isn't very obviously, I'm agree that Avai is last place and isn't going well but Coritiba is a second half table team for me and I'm not agree with status of favorite here, Avai proved that can win at home, (3-2 vs Corinthians) so I go on home team, the 2-3 from Santos for Coritiba I see it more like an accident. After I'm going streak in down after Ajax of Estonia, after the goal in last 20 seconds for MG, now Herta 1-1, I hope I'll be able to win some points. Good luck!

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD I fully agree with Avai tip bastia, they sure must start winning matches. ˝Coxa˝ Coritiba is hard oponnent but not unbeatable. Home side with full squad, while Coritiba will be without three main players - midfielder Léo Gago 83 goals), striker Bill (6 goals) and half Rafinha (2 goals) all out. Avai (0) AH @2.29 pinnacle 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD I also like Inter to win against Flamengo who is still shaken after defeat vs Atletico GO by 4-1 in front of their own fans. After speculations about using mixed line up Internacional manager decide he will use full squad to try to fight for the title. Flamengo will miss main midfielder Thiago Neves (4 goals) and Airton both injured. Internacional (-0.5) AH @2.20 188bet 4/10

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Vasco - Fluminense
Selection Vasco -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 21/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 4.25
Reasoning Vasco is playing a great football now and if is continuing like this are in a good position to win the league, there are some other strong teams like Flamengo or Sao Paolo or Corinthians but the last 7 win from last 9 matches prove that Vasco is taking serious the first position. Flumiense is doing well at home, away is a weak team. 3-0 my tip. Good luck!

Hello Bagzi, you're doing great work with your picks, appreciate it! As for Santos...you think over 2,5 might be a good bet?
Well, both Fred and Rafael Moura will be in first line up for Fluminense. On the other hand Neymar and Borges will take place in Santos attack, so i belive it is ok option although i don´t know how Moura and Fred will behave when playing together up in front. I think it is first time they will play both together as starters.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Santos, full squad except Ibson. I guess it's first time this season when Muricy has all his players availabe. Fluminense on the other side have some injured and suspended players » Marcio Rosário (suspenso) » Elivelton (lesionado) » Diguinho (lesionado) » Deco (lesionado) » Matheus Carvalho (lesionado) » Araújo (lesionado) PS: Neymar became father today, extra motivation for him to score :ok Perfect opportunity for Santos to win two games in a row after a looong period of time, epecially as Fluminense are poor travelers this season.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Santos SP - Fluminense RJ 01:30CET Santos will finaly have all major players at disposal, all main stars will be in the team what is finaly great news for manager Muricy Ramalho. This game was originaly sheduled for 7th July but Santos board asked federation to postpone the game because many major players were playing with brazilian national selection. Santos are in good mood lately, expecially after beating Bahia in away game by 2-1, it seems they find their usual style of play and i belive they will continue in good manner. Fluminense on the other hand had some up and downs, they are without defeat two rounds but when playing away they aren´t on good level with 2 wins, 1 draw and 5 defeats, GD 5:12. Tonight, they will be without key central defender Márcio Rosário (former Botafogo RJ) and the other players that canavaro23 mentioned above. This is derby game that is for sure but in this situation with great morale of Santos players i expect that team from Sao paulo gets out with victory. Santos (-0.5) AH @2.23 pinnacle 4/10