** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

to me Inter +0.25 or even AH0 as well as Palmeiras -1 look appealing. i saw last 2 games of Atletico MG and they didnt convince me at all. But then again i dont really trust Internacional though the odds look like value. Palmeiras will miss Kleber tonight, but somehow they still look more reliable to me as Inter as i believe they will show positive response to the loss last weekend. Also Atletico PR fired coach but i doubt this will have an immediate effect like for Cruzeiro but with the uncertain situation in Atletico PR not so much value on Flu for these match i guess. Hope Bagzi will voice his opinion about tonights matches.
Will be joining you on the Palmerias shout :hope:hope

Saturday 2 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Santos FC v América Futebol Clube-MG (22:30 BST) 1.58 4.3 7 100.83 %
Santos FC.. After the first five games of the championship team Mourisi Ramalio remains with only one victory, located within the zone of relegation and already distant enough from the top.... In the technical Santos is available twenty players of which three are goalkeepers. The midfielder Neimar, Helen and Gansu participate in Copa America with Brazil's Men. The young Felipe Anderson (average), Danilo (average) and Ales Sandro (defender) on Monday will be incorporated into apostli the U-20. Zonatan (defender), Adriano (average) and Diogo (striker) is injured...

Santos FC.. After the first five games of the championship team Mourisi Ramalio remains with only one victory, located within the zone of relegation and already distant enough from the top.... In the technical Santos is available twenty players of which three are goalkeepers. The midfielder Neimar, Helen and Gansu participate in Copa America with Brazil's Men. The young Felipe Anderson (average), Danilo (average) and Ales Sandro (defender) on Monday will be incorporated into apostli the U-20. Zonatan (defender), Adriano (average) and Diogo (striker) is injured...
Took the asian on America-MG. Worst that I can see happening here is a small win to Santos. :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Took the asian on America-MG. Worst that I can see happening here is a small win to Santos. :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope
Exactly what happened :) So half bet good :loon and AmericaMG pressured quite much, so was good!

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Flamengo-Sao Paulo =1 (1.95) bet365 Flamengo position 5° points 13 Sao Paulo position 2° points 15 Preview: Flamengo: injured: Maldonado (midfielder 0 / 0); absent (international duty): Fierro (midfielder 0 / 0). Sao Paulo: injured: Luis Fabiano (striker 0 / 0), Willian Jose (striker 2 / 0), Casemiro (midfielder 6 / 2), Ilsinho (defender 3 / 0); absent (international duty): Lucas (midfielder 5 / 3). Flamengo has a score in house w2-d2-l0 goals scored 9 goals against 2 while the Sao Paulo has a score out of the house w3-d0-l1 goals scored 5 goals against 5. Two teams that encounter with opposite moods. The home team ties the beginning of the season after he suddenly found the verve of Ronaldinho, capocannonniere with five goals, which dragged in its last two victories. The team of "Gaucho" also boasts the best attack of the tournament with 16 goals. The Sao Paulo but after the departure rocket is jammed and went to meet two heavy defeats in a row. The absence of Lucas, Casemiro, Willian José Luis Fabiano and Ilsinho Carpegiani not help. At the end saw the important absences in the visiting team Flamengo think it can take advantage of. :hope:hope:hope

Wednesday 6 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Esporte Clube Bahia (23:30 BST) 1.95 3.9 4.2 100.73 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Grêmio FBPA (23:30 BST) 1.63 4.3 6.2 100.73 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Atlético Paranaense (23:30 BST) 1.4 4.9 10.5 101.36 %
Thursday 7 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Atlético Mineiro (01:50 BST) 2.28 3.6 3.55 99.81 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v São Paulo FC (01:50 BST) 2.11 3.75 4 99.06 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Vasco da Gama (01:50 BST) 1.65 4.2 6.8 99.12 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Atlético Goianiense (23:30 BST) 1.55 4.3 7.31 101.45 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Figueirense FC (23:30 BST) 1.77 4.1 5.12 100.42 %
Friday 8 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v Palmeiras (01:00 BST) 3.35 3.5 2.38 100.44 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Whats your guys opinions on a Corinthians and Internacional double @ 2.10? My knowledge of this league is pretty poor but im learning gradually...Both teams are on a great run of form and are at home against relatively poor oposition, Corninthians have won all their games so far, bar one draw and are top of the league, whereas Internacional seems to have recovered after a relatively shaky start, unbeaten in 5 and on a good run...any feedback will be much appreciated, thanks guys :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Whats your opinions on a Corinthians and Internacional double? Both teams are at home against fairly average opposition and Both are on a great run of form...My know ledge of this league isnt great but its one of the leagues im working on so bear with me lol....Corinthians are top of the leage and have won every game this season, bar one draw and have a good record against Vasco Da Gama, who are mid table and on a poor run...Internacional are unbeaten in 5 games and are at home to Atletico Pr, who are bottom of the league....Any feedback will be much appreciated guys...Thanks

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD problems might be that Inter is without D'Alessandro, Juan and Tinga and Vasco is better than their record. Atletico PR too obviously, cause i dont think their squad is really the worst in brasileiro but i dont know what is going on with them, if players are unmotivated or whatever. Cause of the shape of Corinthians and Atletico Paranaense these games certainly look like Home wins but i am not sure if there is much value. probably bookies are correct with the odds.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Flamengo - Sao Paulo Under 2.75 goals at @1.85 with 188bet Sao Paulo will try to get a point at least and will use very defensive sheme. Flamengo will welcome back defender Airton so Flamengo will have more stability at the back and i expecting no more than two goals scored in this one.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Cruzeiro-Gremio Cruzeiro -1AH @ 1.975 b365 I'm getting on board with Cruziero here, Having just beaten Vasco and Cortiba they appear to have hit a bit of form. On the other hand Gremio have not won in four games ang could only draw with lowly Avai at home.I think Cruzeiro will lay it down in the first half and test the leaky Gremio defence. If they get ahead Gremio will be forced to attack and will be further exposed at the back. GL

Flamengo-Sao Paulo =1 (1.95) bet365 Flamengo position 5° points 13 Sao Paulo position 2° points 15 Preview: Flamengo: injured: Maldonado (midfielder 0 / 0); absent (international duty): Fierro (midfielder 0 / 0). Sao Paulo: injured: Luis Fabiano (striker 0 / 0), Willian Jose (striker 2 / 0), Casemiro (midfielder 6 / 2), Ilsinho (defender 3 / 0); absent (international duty): Lucas (midfielder 5 / 3). Flamengo has a score in house w2-d2-l0 goals scored 9 goals against 2 while the Sao Paulo has a score out of the house w3-d0-l1 goals scored 5 goals against 5. Two teams that encounter with opposite moods. The home team ties the beginning of the season after he suddenly found the verve of Ronaldinho, capocannonniere with five goals, which dragged in its last two victories. The team of "Gaucho" also boasts the best attack of the tournament with 16 goals. The Sao Paulo but after the departure rocket is jammed and went to meet two heavy defeats in a row. The absence of Lucas, Casemiro, Willian José Luis Fabiano and Ilsinho Carpegiani not help. At the end saw the important absences in the visiting team Flamengo think it can take advantage of. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHH :ok

Cruzeiro-Gremio Cruzeiro -1AH @ 1.975 b365 I'm getting on board with Cruziero here, Having just beaten Vasco and Cortiba they appear to have hit a bit of form. On the other hand Gremio have not won in four games ang could only draw with lowly Avai at home.I think Cruzeiro will lay it down in the first half and test the leaky Gremio defence. If they get ahead Gremio will be forced to attack and will be further exposed at the back. GL
:nana

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Cortiba - Figueirense Figueirense +1 6/5 Paddy Power Figgy are in decent form at the moment, sitting fifth in the league and are fresh of a win over Santos. Recent history dosen't speak to kindly for Figgy in this fixture, however Cortiba have only won 1 in the last four and have conceeded in all of the last six, so getting the draw at these odds looks a decent wager. GL

Saturday 9 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Cruzeiro EC (22:30 BST) 2.1 3.6 3.6 103.17 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v SC Internacional (22:30 BST) 2.4 3.45 2.98 104.21 %
Sunday 10 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Avaí FC (01:00 BST) 1.86 3.6 4.25 105.07 %
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v SC Corinthians (20:00 BST) 3.45 3.4 2.15 104.91 %
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v Botafogo FR (20:00 BST) 2.74 3.35 2.6 104.81 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Flamengo (20:00 BST) 2.68 3.35 2.7 104.20 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Coritiba FC (20:00 BST) 1.8 3.6 4.6 105.07 %
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v América Futebol Clube-MG (22:30 BST) 1.8 3.6 5 103.33 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Ceará SC (22:30 BST) 1.84 3.5 4.55 104.90 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Santos FC (22:30 BST) 2.15 3.4 4 100.92 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Atletico PR - Avai 02:00CET The fight against relegation promises to boil Atletico stadium - Arena da Baixada. The game between Atletico-PR and Avai, which opens new Atletico PR manager Renato Gaucho, will be direct confrontation between the two worst teams ranked in Brazilian Championship 2011. Avai manager Alexandre Gallo will be without best striker Rafael Coelho for confrontation vs Atletico and this is the main problem for the guests. After four games without a single win fans are protesting against coach and tonight could be his last game in command. Everything is ready for good game for home side, with new manager and only one missing in midfield (Paulo Roberto) i realy expect that Atletico finaly get positive result at home with three points ofcourse. Last season Atletico Paranaense won both games with same score 1-0. Atletico PR (-0.75)AH @1.92 ladbrokes 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Sao Paolo vs Cruzeiro After a bright start in the league, winning 5 games in a row, Sao Paolo has gone on a bad run lately, losing their last 3 games. Unable to score in any of them. Sao Paolo's performances have been very dull lately and they really need to turn this around as soon as possible. Unfortunately today they face Cruzeiro a team which is on the up since the appointment of a new coach. Cruzeiro has won their last 3 games very convincingly and hasn't lost in their last 5. This team is very strong at the moment and the momentum is really high. High spirits at the moment in Cruzeiro meanwhile the confidence in Sao Paolo is quite low. This could play an important role in the outcome of the match. Cruzeiro +0.5 at 1.60 bet365 Vasco de Gama vs Internacional There is definitely value in this bet. The home team is coming from two consecutive defeats. They have only managed to win once in their last 7 games and currently sit on the 10th position of the league. Inter on the other hand have improved lately, after their slow start to the season. Winning their last 3 games convincingly and going 6 consecutive games without losing. A win could see them get into the top 3 positions, so they have plenty of motivation for this game. Inter + 0.5 at 1.68

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Vasco - International 23:30CET Already qualified for Copa Libertadores after lifting copa do brazil trophy, Vasco can fight for high spot in the league table. After defeat at home vs Cruzeiro by 3-0 (although Vasco played realy good) and 2-1 against Corinthians in away match, home side need fast reaction to prove they are big brasileiro side and to make their fans happy. International will miss two key players, midfielders Oscar (5 goals) and D´Alessandro (2 goals), and in my opinion Inter isn´t that good without these two starters. I belive in Vasco great performance tonight. Vasco da Gama (-0.25) AH @1.98 188bet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Athletico PR vs Avai goal line under 3 @ 1.675....Bet366.....I think this is a good price for the goal line on this one.As Bagzi already mentioned the last two matches between these two teams ended 1-0.Avai have scored 8 goals this season(3 away) and PR have netted twice so far,once at home.Again as mentioned by the great Bagzi,Coelho will miss for the hosts. I think none of the two teams will be anxious to lose this and if it ends with 3 goals then money back........

Vasco - International 23:30CET Already qualified for Copa Libertadores after lifting copa do brazil trophy, Vasco can fight for high spot in the league table. After defeat at home vs Cruzeiro by 3-0 (although Vasco played realy good) and 2-1 against Corinthians in away match, home side need fast reaction to prove they are big brasileiro side and to make their fans happy. International will miss two key players, midfielders Oscar (5 goals) and D´Alessandro (2 goals), and in my opinion Inter isn´t that good without these two starters. I belive in Vasco great performance tonight. Vasco da Gama (-0.25) AH @1.98 188bet 5/10
great game for vasco, i realy enjoyed watching. :ok FT 2-0 +4.9 units

Athletico PR vs Avai goal line under 3 @ 1.675....Bet366.....I think this is a good price for the goal line on this one.As Bagzi already mentioned the last two matches between these two teams ended 1-0.Avai have scored 8 goals this season(3 away) and PR have netted twice so far,once at home.Again as mentioned by the great Bagzi,Coelho will miss for the hosts. I think none of the two teams will be anxious to lose this and if it ends with 3 goals then money back........
0-0,bet won.....

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD 21:00 Fluminense - Flamengo Certainly today everything is oriented to Flu-Fla derby.Fluminense after two victories in this match will have to enter without Conca who went to China to play.Beside him Fluminense coach Abel Braga today can not count on Fred (3 / 0) who is on Copa America,Mariano (7 / 1), who is suspended, and Leandro Euzébio (4 / 1), Ricardo Berna (4 / 0) and Deco (4 / 0) who are injured. Flamengo on the other hand enters into this match after three wins and hope for the continuation of good series. Flamengo coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo for today can not count on Maldonado (0 / 0) who is injured.How we see Conca left Fluminense and today Flu will have to play without without their main midfielder.How will it look we will see that today.So today Abel Braga will play 4-4-2.After suspension in the team returns Rafael Moura (6 / 2). On the other hand Luxemburgo will not change anything in the team and will repeat the same team that won the last round Sao Paulo. Fluminense in the final two rounds recorded two victories against not so strong opponent (Avai and Atletico PR) and today will have a real test against Flamengo.In these two games Fluminense didn't show some so good play but they show some progress in play.But today will have to play without Conca which I think is a great loss for this team since the Conca started to play better. In addition, the absence of Mariano is also a loss to Flu so I think that today Fluminense could have problems. Flamengo, on the other hand, became serious and begins to show its strength and quality. I think Flemengo today in this match is the favorite and I think that they can win this game.Fluminense is without a few key players while Flamengo key players are in great shape and despite the fact that the derbies in Brazil is always difficult to predict I think that Flamengo in this match can achive victory. Pick:Flamengo @ 2.40 BetClic 5/10