** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Figueirense - Ceara Figueirense so far has a 100% impact at home and they want to remain so after this game.Figueirense coach Jorginho today can not count on João Paulo (8 / 0), who is suspended. Ceara on the other side in the last two matches away did not garner much (two lost) and now is hoping that today they can do some positive results.Ceara coach Vagner Mancini today can not count on Marcelo Nicácio (5 / 1) who is injured.So far Figueirense showed a lot of good play at home so I think that today we can expect a good game of this team. Major changes in the team will not be only in the team returns Edson Silva (7 / 1). On the other hand, Mancini also will not have problems with the team. Instead Marcelo Nicácio the team will be Washington (4 / 2). Maybe this game does not attract so much interest as some of the games in this round but I think this should be an interesting match. Figueirense has so far been successful at home and showed good offensive game and i think that they will not give up of this style. On the other hand Ceara also recently played good at home but in away games they failed to show something like that play at home.I think that goals in this match should not fail so I think that the options on the goals in this match should be a good choice. Pick:Over 2.5 @ 1.91 Pinnacle 5/10

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Atletico MG - America MG Another derby will play in this round between Atletico MG and America MG. Surely this derby does not attract as much as the Fla-Flu and Palmeiras - Santos but I think this game could be very interesting. Atletico MG for six rounds do not know for win(two draws and four defeats).Atletico MG coach Dorival Júnior today can not count on Fillipe Soutto (3 / 0), Marquinhos (1 / 0), Leandro (6 / 0) and Guilherme (6 / 1) who are injured. On the other hand, America MG is even more difficult situation, and after winning the first round America MG was recorded three draws and four defeats.America MG coach Mauro Fernandes today can not count on Luciano (1 / 0) who is injured and Marcos Rocha (5 / 0) that belongs to the Atletico MG.Dorival Júnior today decided to change the formation so Atletico MG today will play 3-5-2 with two new players Jonatas Obina(1/0) in the attack and Richarlyson(6/0) in defense. On the other hand, Mauro Fernandes alslo today will make two changes in the team.Sheslon (3 / 0) will get an opportunity at the right side while Netinho (2 / 0) will get a chance in midfield. Both teams need the victory to emerge from crisis.Atletico MG had a good beginning of the tournament, however they has fallen into bad form and can not seem to find a way out. Particularly concerned about the last three defeats in which Atletico MG has received 11 goals and scored only one. America MG on the other hand also plays in a bad shape.Although America MG can be very awkward which is tasted Palmeiras in the last round. Given the form of teams I think the winner here is hard to predict so I think that goals are a better option for this game.These two teams already met three times this season through the Campeonato Mineiro and Galo won twice (3-1 and 2-1) while Coelho has won one (2-1). As we can see so far was goals in matches between these two rivals this year and I think today we should expect goals, because both teams will play open claiming victory in this match. Pick:Over 2.5 @ 1.65 Expekt 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

FT 1-1 bet won :clap
Hi I am new here. Can you explain it? I've saw this in your'e post: Originally Posted by Bagzi Figueirense - Ceara Ceara (+0.75) AH @2.13 188bet I dont see where you have wrote 1-1? I only see (+0,75) AH. Can you explain please? I am a beginner with betting.

Hi I am new here. Can you explain it? I've saw this in your'e post: Originally Posted by Bagzi Figueirense - Ceara Ceara (+0.75) AH @2.13 188bet I dont see where you have wrote 1-1? I only see (+0,75) AH. Can you explain please? I am a beginner with betting.
i explain in simple terms,, he means +1 match handicap on ceara so when the game starts they will be 1-0 up already, seein as the actual match was 1-1 in reality it was 2-1 as they had a headstart so he therefore won the bet, his bet would of lost if fig have score and win the game 2-1 as it will be 2-2 if u understand what i mean

i explain in simple terms' date=', he means +1 match handicap on ceara so when the game starts they will be 1-0 up already, seein as the actual match was 1-1 in reality it was 2-1 as they had a headstart so he therefore won the bet, his bet would of lost if fig have score and win the game 2-1 as it will be 2-2 if u understand what i mean[/quote'] Thank you now I understand! I also saw that he has did (-0,25) on Vasco da Gama. Does that mean that that Vasco starts with 0-1 for the other team?

Thank you now I understand! I also saw that he has did (-0' date='25) on Vasco da Gama. Does that mean that that Vasco starts with 0-1 for the other team?[/quote'] Well, not exactly; that means, bet is split between 0 and -0.5; for first half of bet, bet is void if match finishes in draw, won if Vasco wins, and lost if Vasco loses; for second half of bet, there is no option to be void, Vasco starts with -0.5, so he needs to win the match for your bet to win; if match is draw or Vasco loses, bet is lost. Read a detailed explanation here: http://www.punterslounge.com/asian-handicap-guide

Saturday 16 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v Avaí FC (22:30 BST) 2 3.6 4 102.78 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Fluminense FC (22:30 BST) 2.74 3.5 2.72 101.83 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Atlético Paranaense (22:30 BST) 1.74 3.65 5.06 104.63 %
Sunday 17 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Santos FC v Atlético Mineiro (01:00 BST) 1.82 3.9 4.75 101.64 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v SC Corinthians (20:00 BST) 2.56 3.45 2.87 102.83 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v América Futebol Clube-MG (20:00 BST) 1.98 3.6 4 103.28 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Grêmio FBPA (20:00 BST) 2.3 3.6 3.3 101.56 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Flamengo (20:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 3.55 104.36 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Esporte Clube Bahia (22:30 BST) 1.54 4 6.6 105.09 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v São Paulo FC (22:30 BST) 2.3 3.4 3.4 102.30 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD I have three bets in my mind for coming round, Atletico against Avai -0.5 looks great at @1.97 with 188bet, along with Inter - Sao Paulo, Paulista +0.25 ah at @2.05 with sbobet. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Gremio RS is on my line too this weekend, so +0.25 against Figueirense who are nothing that just home side, are realy tempting. Figueira knows to play at home, this reason is for odds that present this value, but see guest winning this one clearly. Gremio (+0.25) ah @2.05 4/10

Coritiba can get a winner against Flu and odds for -0.25 at @1.93 with 188bet looks awesome. And that is my early thoughts. :ok
Hi bagzi. I see that you come from Brasil, so you must know a lot about the Serie A from Brasil. I see that Palmeiras will play against Flamengo. Do you think Flamengo will take revenge for the pervious 1-3 lose? It has very nice odds at unibet (3.25). What do you think?

Hi bagzi. I see that you come from Brasil' date=' so you must know a lot about the Serie A from Brasil. I see that Palmeiras will play against Flamengo. Do you think Flamengo will take revenge for the pervious 1-3 lose? It has very nice odds at unibet (3.25). What do you think?[/quote'] Palmeiras with some problems for this game, so no bet for me. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Corinthians - Internacional 02:00CET Internacional (+0.75) AH against leaders Corinthians looks realy great in my opinion. Odds around @2 (evens) is something to be considered. Inter have another derby game only two days after this one so they will sure be searching points tonight. Corinthians is good, but i belive it is time for them to slow tempo a bit after 5 wins in a row. International manager Falcao will welcome back three realy important players, Mario Bolatti is back after serving suspension and midfielder Oscar (5 goals) as well as defender Juan will be starters. Probable line up: Muriel; Nei, Bolívar, Juan e Kleber; Bolatti, Guiñazu, D'Alessandro e Oscar; Zé Roberto e Leandro Damião. Internacional (+0.75) AH @2.00 188bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Corinthians - Internacional =1 (1.73) Totosì Corinthians position 1° points 22 Internacional position 6° points 15 Preview: Corinthians: Suspended: Danilo (midfielder 8 / 2); injured: Adriano (striker 0 / 0), Alexander (defender 2 / 0). Internacional: injured: Tinga (midfielder 7 / 0), Andrezinho (midfielder 0 / 0). Corinthians has a score in-house w4-d0-l0 goals scored 11 goals against 2 Internacional has a score out of the house w2-d2-l1 goals scored 10 goals against 6. Corinthians is from 5 wins and are still unbeaten in the league have the best defense and one of the best attacks. The historical comparison between the two teams are w15-d20-L13. Easy task for the hosts against a team much lower. The 1 sign deserves the utmost confidence. Declining share of many books. :hope:hope:hope

Corinthians - Internacional 02:00CET Internacional (+0.75) AH against leaders Corinthians looks realy great in my opinion. Odds around @2 (evens) is something to be considered. Inter have another derby game only two days after this one so they will sure be searching points tonight. Corinthians is good, but i belive it is time for them to slow tempo a bit after 5 wins in a row. International manager Falcao will welcome back three realy important players, Mario Bolatti is back after serving suspension and midfielder Oscar (5 goals) as well as defender Juan will be starters. Probable line up: Muriel; Nei, Bolívar, Juan e Kleber; Bolatti, Guiñazu, D'Alessandro e Oscar; Zé Roberto e Leandro Damião. Internacional (+0.75) AH @2.00 188bet 4/10
I took Inter at 1.98 on a +0.5,1 handicap. I think Inter have the quality to really hurt Corinthians. I'm expecting a good match of football, but with little goals. Good luck!

Gremio RS is on my line too this weekend, so +0.25 against Figueirense who are nothing that just home side, are realy tempting. Figueira knows to play at home, this reason is for odds that present this value, but see guest winning this one clearly. Gremio (+0.25) ah @2.05 4/10
One warning on GREMIO bet, Douglas best player of team is suspended for 4 rounds.

I took Inter at 1.98 on a +0.5,1 handicap. I think Inter have the quality to really hurt Corinthians. I'm expecting a good match of football, but with little goals. Good luck!
Also me on Internacional +1 @ 1.80 SBOBET Timao won’t have Danilo, made three assists in the last two matches, who is suspended. For Internacional come back Oscar (topscorer with 5 goals) and Juan (both was out in 2-0 loss against Vasco), also Bolatti recover after 1 round ban. Corinthians 4-3-3 Julio Cesar; Welder, Chicão, Leandro Castán, Fábio Santos Ralf, Paulinho, Alex Jorge Henrique, Willian, Liedson Internacional 4-4-2 Muriel Nei, Bolívar, Juan, Kleber Guiñazu, Bolatti, Oscar, D’Alessandro Zé Roberto, Leandro Damião

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD well if D’Alessandro is playing than Corinthians odds have no value whatsoever, I mean I would never take Chelsea against Arsenal at these odds and don't care even if it ends 5:0...I think 2-3 goals is best bet here

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Got Inter +1 @ 1.9 as well on bet365. Everything has already been said on here. So not much more to say. Inter was playing well until they lost last week, but I think that was more down to some important players missing more than anything else. D'Alesandro is back and Corinthians missing their main assister in the last couple games, this looks like a great bet.

well if D’Alessandro is playing than Corinthians odds have no value whatsoever' date=' I mean I would never take Chelsea against Arsenal at these odds and don't care even if it ends 5:0...I think 2-3 goals is best bet here[/quote'] Im on the same...hope there is afew goals in this game..atleast 2:clap

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Vasco - Atletico PR Vasco after an excellent victory 2-0 against Internacional in the last round in this stadium today, will host Atletico PR who is still searching for his first victory in the championship. Vasco coach Ricardo Gomes for today can not count on Fagner (9 / 0) who is suspended.On the other hand Atletico PR Coach Renato Gaúcho for today can not count on Wendel (4 / 0), Paulo Baier (8 / 0) and Nieto (8 / 0) who are injured.Ricardo Gomes was pleased with the game that his team has provided in the match against the International and today almost nothing will change in the team.Only instead suspended Fagner the team will be Allan (4 / 0). On the other hand Renato Gaúcho certainly can not be very much pleased with his team and again in the last round Atletico PR failed to score and it is now becoming a real mystery for this team. Renato Gaúcho did not reveal will he make some changes to the team. It is certain that in the team returns Paulinho (6 / 0) instead of Marcelo Oliveira (9 / 0) and who will take the place of Paulo Baier we will see.Vasco certainly is a big favorite in this match and I think it would be a big surprise to Atletico PR in this match made a good result. Vasco against Internacional played a great match and I think today if they repeat the same game should not have bigger problems to come to victory in this match.I think Atletico PR today will not much to move forward in this match and will try to make something from counter.I think that we don't have more what to add here and I think that Vasco should win this match. Pick:Vasco(-1) @ 1.88 Pinnacle 6/10