** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Going to take Sao Paulo to beat Ceara tonight, record is almost there, no team managed to have 5 wins in 5 matches but i belive Sao Paulo has all the power to dot his and why not. Team looking great, they win all 4 previous games in campeonato brasileiro. Ceara is always good at home, we will see again tonight attacking Ceara, but my bet strongly goes to Sao Paulo tonight. Odds are awesome. Sao Paulo ML (money line) @2.40 188bet 4/10

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD anybody thinks backing Coritiba ML would be a good option? in the end reason for the fact Coritiba is in relegation zone in the table is that they focused on copa do brasil in the past weeks, now they will play with the regular starters. And they proved to be a rather strong home there against Palmeiras, Ceara and Vasco. internacional resembles Cruzeiro in certain aspects. they have a strong squad but poor performance until here. they had easy opponents first 4 matches except of palmeiras and still only 5 points, there is criticism regarding coach Falcao and they will be without Bolatti, renan, andrezinho and sobis tonight. odds over 2.0 on Curitiba seem value to me.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

anybody thinks backing Coritiba ML would be a good option? in the end reason for the fact Coritiba is in relegation zone in the table is that they focused on copa do brasil in the past weeks, now they will play with the regular starters. And they proved to be a rather strong home there against Palmeiras, Ceara and Vasco. internacional resembles Cruzeiro in certain aspects. they have a strong squad but poor performance until here. they had easy opponents first 4 matches except of palmeiras and still only 5 points, there is criticism regarding coach Falcao and they will be without Bolatti, renan, andrezinho and sobis tonight. odds over 2.0 on Curitiba seem value to me.
Yes, Tommy, I think it is a good option. As a matter of fact, I´m going for Coritiba to win at HT @ 2.85 Bet365, for 60% of Coritiba´s goals happened before 20 minutes. Inter is in the middle of a crisis, very unstable, so I agree with you and will try for the jackpot. Gl mate! :ok PS: Cuca was fired from Cruzeiro. Joel Santana is the new coach.

Going to take Sao Paulo to beat Ceara tonight, record is almost there, no team managed to have 5 wins in 5 matches but i belive Sao Paulo has all the power to dot his and why not. Team looking great, they win all 4 previous games in campeonato brasileiro. Ceara is always good at home, we will see again tonight attacking Ceara, but my bet strongly goes to Sao Paulo tonight. Odds are awesome. Sao Paulo ML (money line) @2.40 188bet 4/10
FT 0-2 bet won Realy hard game for Sao Paulo, Ceara played great but this is soccer. Big team is winning again, lucky me. :clap Record is broken, 5 wins in 5 first rounds - Great and big Sao Paulo !!!

0-0 HT :\ but I still believe Coritiba will win this...:ok
No hard feelings, but i have oppose your tip, i think Inter will not lose this one. Yes, Coritiba is one of my favourite teams but simply International is in big crisis lately and need fast reaction tonight. The same situation is with Coritiba who are in down trend after losing Copa do Brasil final against Vasco, they are not the same team after this defeat.

No hard feelings' date=' but i have oppose your tip, i think Inter will not lose this one. Yes, Coritiba is one of my favourite teams but simply International is in big crisis lately and need fast reaction tonight. The same situation is with Coritiba who are in down trend after losing Copa do Brasil final against Vasco, they are not the same team after this defeat.[/quote'] Not at all mate!! :cheers But if you´re watching the game you know that this game should be at least 2-0 in favour of Coritiba by now. Inter´s goalie made miracles happen on the first half...

Not at all mate!! :cheers But if you´re watching the game you know that this game should be at least 2-0 in favour of Coritiba by now. Inter´s goalie made miracles happen on the first half...
yep, watching the game and Coxa had many chances, we will see still much to play for both sides. :beer

Saturday 25 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Esporte Clube Bahia (22:30 BST) 1.8 4.01 5.2 99.72 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Atlético Mineiro (22:30 BST) 2.08 3.8 4.2 98.20 %
Sunday 26 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Coritiba FC (01:00 BST) 1.61 4.47 6.6 99.43 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Fluminense FC (20:00 BST) 3.2 3.53 2.39 101.42 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Grêmio FBPA (20:00 BST) 2.18 3.61 4 98.57 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Palmeiras (20:00 BST) 2.9 3.54 2.52 102.41 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v São Paulo FC (20:00 BST) 2.26 3.4 3.6 101.44 %
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v Vasco da Gama (22:30 BST) 2.54 3.48 3 101.44 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Figueirense FC (22:30 BST) 1.61 4.1 6.3 102.17 %

Re: Brazil Serie A and B RATINGS 2011 With three games opens the curtain of the sixth race in the national championship of Brazil, which has a date within the next week as they play teams this weekend (except for Santos which will not play this weekend), due to the start of Copa America. Of course as usual, the championship of Brazil will not be interrupted and will continue along with the Copa America, just the people of the Federation "honor" so the premiere of the largest organization at the national teams of South America. After last weekend’s poor result Cuca resigned from Cruzeiro, leaving room for the board to bring the former South Africa coach Joel Santana... Santana_Cruzeiro.jpg

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD i am also intrested in cruzeiro match...can somebody tell us about that new coach...and is there any chance that this change finely wake up team?and my second thought was flamengo atletiko over and bts...also i would be thakful if someone provide starting line ups...thx

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Flamengo vs Atletico MG Pick: Draw Flamengo is big favorite on this game, but I think this match will end with a draw. And I see four reasons for my pick. I will present them one by one: 1. Flamengo is in series of four draws, while Atletico Mineiro in series of two draws. It seems both teams have specialized for draws at the moment. Just look their results: 19.06. Flamengo - Botafogo 0:0 12.06. Atletico PR - Flamengo 1:1 05.06. Flamengo - Corinthians 1:1 29.05. Bahia - Flamengo 3:3 ------------------------------------------- 19.06. Atletico MG - Atletico GO 2:2 12.06. Bahia - Atletico MG 1:1 2. The next reason is connected with the absences. While Atletico Mineiro is complete, Flamengo will miss two important midfielders due to suspension. Out of the squad are Willians (three yellow cards) and Bottinelli (red card). 3. Flamengo already have troubles with Atletico Mineiro in the last season. They were defeated in Belo Horizonte, while played just a goalless draw at home. Here are the results: Brazilian 1st Campeonato Brasileiro 2010 13.11.2010. Atletico MG - Flamengo 4:1 27.08.2010. Flamengo - Atletico MG 0:0 4. The situation in Flamengo squad is not ideal at the moment. The reason is called Ronaldinho. The former World No 1 player is out of form. The reason is his private life and long nights. Imagine this - Flamengo fans opened a special phone number where the people can call if they saw Ronaldinho at one of the many night clubs in Rio de Janeiro. So, I think this is a perfect opportunity for the guests to stay unbeaten here.

Flamengo vs Atletico MG Pick: Draw Flamengo is big favorite on this game, but I think this match will end with a draw. And I see four reasons for my pick. I will present them one by one: 1. Flamengo is in series of four draws, while Atletico Mineiro in series of two draws. It seems both teams have specialized for draws at the moment. Just look their results: 19.06. Flamengo - Botafogo 0:0 12.06. Atletico PR - Flamengo 1:1 05.06. Flamengo - Corinthians 1:1 29.05. Bahia - Flamengo 3:3 ------------------------------------------- 19.06. Atletico MG - Atletico GO 2:2 12.06. Bahia - Atletico MG 1:1 2. The next reason is connected with the absences. While Atletico Mineiro is complete, Flamengo will miss two important midfielders due to suspension. Out of the squad are Willians (three yellow cards) and Bottinelli (red card). 3. Flamengo already have troubles with Atletico Mineiro in the last season. They were defeated in Belo Horizonte, while played just a goalless draw at home. Here are the results: Brazilian 1st Campeonato Brasileiro 2010 13.11.2010. Atletico MG - Flamengo 4:1 27.08.2010. Flamengo - Atletico MG 0:0 4. The situation in Flamengo squad is not ideal at the moment. The reason is called Ronaldinho. The former World No 1 player is out of form. The reason is his private life and long nights. Imagine this - Flamengo fans opened a special phone number where the people can call if they saw Ronaldinho at one of the many night clubs in Rio de Janeiro. So, I think this is a perfect opportunity for the guests to stay unbeaten here.
thanks mate but already read it on *******. ;)

i am also intrested in cruzeiro match...can somebody tell us about that new coach...and is there any chance that this change finely wake up team?and my second thought was flamengo atletiko over and bts...also i would be thakful if someone provide starting line ups...thx
CRUZEIRO: Fábio; Marquinhos Paraná, Gil, Léo e Diego Renan; Fabrício, Henrique, Everton e Montillo; Wallyson e Anselmo Ramon. Técnico: Joel Santana. CORITIBA: Edson Bastos, Jonas, Pereira, Emerson e Eltinho; Willian, Léo Gago, Rafinha e Davi; Marcos Aurélio e Bill. Técnico: Marcelo Oliveira. I will stay away from this one as both sides are desperately in need of win. Coritiba is realy hard oponnent and anything can happen. Definitely no bet for me. :ok

i am also intrested in cruzeiro match...can somebody tell us about that new coach...and is there any chance that this change finely wake up team?and my second thought was flamengo atletiko over and bts...also i would be thakful if someone provide starting line ups...thx
Joel Santana was last year the coach of Botafogo - the team was making a lot of draws. I do not think was a problem of coach in Cruse side, do not think they will win tonight!

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD SC Corinthians v São Paulo FC (20:00 BST) 2.26 3.4 3.6 101.44 % Faced with the Corinthians in «Pacaembu» has good tradition (it has four consecutive defeats there), the competitor is also possible title contenders, and will play without one of the most talented midfielder, the young Lucas , which is the Brazilian national, and perhaps without Casemiro, another instrument that makes a lot of work, who is ill.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Ceara vs. Palmeiras Ceara was unlucky against Sao paulo, had lost plenty of chances to score and i believe they didn't deserv the defeat. Now, the players are more motivated, they know they can't lose another game at home. I believe Palmeiras has a very good team, and some chances to win the champion. Today they miss their top scorer Luan. I expect a score 1-1 and the risk for a draw to be worth, although i will not be surprised on a slighty ceara victory. Draw @ 3.53 pinnacle Atletico Goianiense Vs Vasco de gama Coach Gusmao knows well his ex team. Goianiense with high morale after a draw at mineiro. Vasco wants the victory to have chances for the champion but my opinion is the home advantage will beat the better quality of vasco de gama's players. Atletico GO @ 2.56 pinnacle Over 2.5 @ 1.91 pinnacle

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Realy don´t have time for the write ups, but i have two bets for tonight: Corinthians (-0.25) AH @1.88 ladbrokes 6/10 Botafogo (-0.5) AH @2.11 188bet 4/10 :hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD 21:00 Avai - Fluminense Avai so far has managed to win only one point and with the game shown so far I think this will be a very tough year for this club and will hardly be able to stay in league.Avai coach Alexandre Gallo for this match is unable to count on Diogo Orlando(0/0),Gian(0/0) and Cássio(5/1) who are injured.On the other side Fluminense so far can't find right form.Lot of oscillation in the team and also some of the key players are out of form as it immediately affects on teams play.Fluminense coach Abel Braga for this match can not count on Euzébio Leandro (4 / 1), Deco (4 / 0), Rodriguinho (3 / 0) and Araújo (1 / 0) who are injured while Fred (3 / 0) is with Brazil national team.Avai is currently in a very difficult position and definitely will need lot to improve in the team to come up with some better results.Defense of Avai is very bad and thay have a lot of the flaws which indicates that they have received 17 goals so far.Alexandre Gallo for today will have a return of Gustavo Bastos (4 / 0) and Rafael Coelho (3 / 0).Also Gallo toaday can count on reinforcements Cleverson, Welton Felipe and Daniel.On the other hand Abel Braga will now try a new formation 4-5-1.Braga was not satisfied with the Ciro (1 / 0) in the last match and instead of him in team will be midfielder Marquinho (3 / 0). Also in the team will be Diguinho (0 / 0) instead of Valencia (4 / 0). Maybe 4-5-1 tactic of Abel Braga are not the best solution but with the lack of attackers I think this is a good decision.Rafael Moura is good and very strong attacker and certainly such a defense of Avai he can make a lot of problems alone.What I think is more important for Fluminense in this game is that Conca get the better form.Conca is not on his level and It is feels on Fluminense play and I think that when he start playin better we will see much better Fluminense.In last two matches Fluminense was defeated but I think that they didn't played so bad and I think that they need to play more offensive.Still Fluminense in the match against Corinthians shows that when they move forward can be dangerous and also agains Bahia they didn't not have luck.Today Fluminense will certainly try to dominate in the midfield and set up they game and I think that Fluminense can win this game.In Avai know that only a win here comes to mind and I expect them to go very offensive from the beginning but considering that their defense is not so good I think that will not be goodso here I expect awakening of champion and of course win. Pick:Fluminense @ 2.42 Pinnacle 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD 21:00 Ceara - Palmeiras Ceara in the last two matches recorded two losses and the alarm has turned in club.If Ceara don't win today Vagner Mancini would have to leave club.For today Vagner Mancini will have all players available.Palmeiras on the other hand still is not defeated(three wins and two draws) and I think that Palmeiras so far has presented a very good play.Palmeiras coach Luiz Felipe Scolari for today is unable to count on Luan (5 / 4) who is suspended,Gabriel Silva (4 / 0) and Ting (2 / 0) are injured and Valdivia (0 / 0) is with Chile national team.Also Maikon Leite still is not able to play.Ceara in the last match against Sao Paulo played a good game but failed to win..Ceara made a lot of chances and played very offensive but the realization wasn't good.I think that Mancini today will try to repeat the same game and I think that we should expect offensive Ceara toaday.On the other side Palmeiras with Scolari plays very good.Palmeiras is still waiting away victory even though they in both matches had the lead but failed to win.For Palmeiras big loss toady is not playing of Luan.Palmeiras today will not rush and thay will wait for his chance.Ceara surely will try from the beginning to score goal but considering that the Palmeiras defense so far was very good I think that will not be so easy.I think that Palmeiras here can achive a positive result and I think that after this week to remain undefeated. Pick:Palmeiras(0) @ 1.80 bet365 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD 23:30 Atletico GO - Vasco Atletico GO in the last two games showed a solid game and record the victory and draw.Atletico Go coach Paulo César Gusmão for this match can not count on Felipe Brisola (5 / 0) who is injured while Renato Augusto (1 / 0) can not play against Vasco.Vasco on the other side after they won Cup of Brazil is still awaiting for victory.They achieved two draws and in the club believes it is time for the victory.Vasco coach Ricardo Gomes for this match can not count on Jumar (5 / 0) that is suspended.Atletico GO in the last two matches showed a solid game and came up with two good results.Paulo César Gusmão will not change anything in the team and with the same approach like in the previous two games he will try to come here to victory.Vasco on the other side in last game against Gremio has play solid but not on the level that they played through Cup of Brazil.In the team returns Eduardo Costa (1 / 0), which has recovered from injury and also Marcio Careca (2 / 0) will be in the team instead of Ramon (2 / 0).I think here we can expect good game.Both teams will try to come to victory here and three points, therefore I think we should see an open game and I think that goals should not fail here.Atletico GO at home play offensive and certainly they will attack Vasco from beginning.Vasco showed in the Cup of Brazil that has a quality team that can be very inconvenient and I think that in Vasco today will not defending because also that need victory so I think that we should here see a lot of goals. Pick:Over 2.5 @ 1.90 bet365 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD bagzi thx for help... i have good night yesterday:clap my prediction for fla and cruzeiro were succsessful...tonight i am thinkin to play corinthians (h2h its my main reason and sao paolo must lose once)...and second game is botafogo gremio bts and over...