** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Thales, I see you are pretty sure about bad relationship between players and coach. Don't you think that could be a bad start , chances lost every match, bad luck and nothing more? Or don't you consider could be this? Really, I don't know what to think right now
IMHO, think over 2.5 goals :cheers

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Many talking about just one match (Cruzeiro vs America), cam´n you guys give us some other thoughts, anyone wanna back Flamengo against Botafogo RJ? I realy like this idea, odds are realy good. :ok

Many talking about just one match (Cruzeiro vs America)' date=' cam´n you guys give us some other thoughts, anyone wanna back Flamengo against Botafogo RJ? I realy like this idea, odds are realy good. :ok[/quote'] and the reason for that is....

and the reason for that is....
˝clássico do futebol carioca˝ where i don´t see clear favourite, the game can easily go to draw, but i still belive in this Flamengo side, and all what i can tell is that this is confrontation where the details will decide the winner. As home side i give slight advantage to Flamengo. Manager Luxemburgo tests two formations for the duel, and his training was expecially based on the attack. Moreover, Flamengo have lost only 1 time (against CEARA in copa do brazil back in May) in 30 matches so far (Carioca state competition, copa do brazil and serie A). Odds for -0.25 line around @1.90 (pinnacle) are still good value in my opinion.

˝clássico do futebol carioca˝ where i don´t see clear favourite, the game can easily go to draw, but i still belive in this Flamengo side, and all what i can tell is that this is confrontation where the details will decide the winner. As home side i give slight advantage to Flamengo. Manager Luxemburgo tests two formations for the duel, and his training was expecially based on the attack. Moreover, Flamengo have lost only 1 time (against CEARA in copa do brazil back in May) in 30 matches so far (Carioca state competition, copa do brazil and serie A). Odds for -0.25 line around @1.90 (pinnacle) are still good value in my opinion.
Bagzi, my mate!! There´s no home team here... everybody plays in Engenhão (which belongs to Botafogo)... Anyway it´s too early..let´s wait until sunday, although for now, Botafogo is a clear favourite for me... cheers, mate! :cheers

Here's the deal, I don't see Botafogo winning here. The team show some improvements since state championship, but I think that's just no enough to defeat Flamengo. But Flamengo is hard to figure out also, alternating good performances with some sorry exibhitions. I see a good value in two bets, Flamengo to win (as I don't see Botafogo winning) so 50-50 (draw or Flamengo) is a pretty fair deal with odds @2.00, but I see more value in the draw. Even Gremio, that is not playing very well at the moment, managed to beat Atlético PR (the worst team so far), Flamengo didn't. But mostly I think it'll depend of how Luxemburgo will define the line up, if he gives a chance to new players like Maurício and Negueba, Flamengo should win, otherwise, draw is more likely.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD For me I like two bets. Fluminense (-1) AH against Bahia. Not much to say. And Atlético MG win against Atlético GO (only if Guilherme starts in front for MG, otherwise a draw is possible). MG didn't score only against SP, and they were very unlucky. GO showed some problems in the back.

Something strange is happening with Cruzeiro. A team don't forget how to play football and Cruzeiro were playing great early this season. Not rarely players don't apply much if they want to get rid of the coach. Cruzeiro had major problems against Santos reserves, ok, they had about 70% of possession, but they didn't creat much (if you consider the 70% ball possesion against a team that played second half with ten men) and Santos had a few good chances. The one thing I'm sure is if Cruzeiro don't get 3 points, Cuca won't stay any longer. So, if the players want Cuca out of the club, we are going to see another poor exibhition. Possible line up: Fábio; Pablo, Gil, Leo, Gilberto; Marquinhos Paraná, Fabrício, Henrique, Montillo; Anselmo Ramon and Wallyson. That's one of Cruzeiro's biggest problems right now, they're playing with only one attacking midfielder, Montillo. It makes things easier for the other team, that can put two men to go after the guy that creat the plays, of course they will struggle to score. So Gilberto leaves left back to help midfield and to play almost as an attacking midfielder (floating between left side and the middle), one of the defensive midfielders have to cover the left back and that give spaces to counter attacks. If I know that, America's coach knows best. I wouldn't advice high stakes here, specially with odds under 2.00. Anyway, good luck for all that have taken Cruzeiro.
The sole reason for a double bet is that the fight would be on the field using both teams as the seat, away from the city, about 70 km, the cruzeiro is clearly the biggest name of the couple and is expected to playing in office, with more people on their side. Those who are satisfied by this event to bet on the double, they can do.I am not convinced, particularly ...

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Fluminense - Bahia 23:30CET Fluminense is in 10th place with 6 pts, with two wins and two defeats. They lost 2-0 against Corinthians away at new coach´s premiere (Abel Braga). Now, the situation is quite different, they will have weak side in front of themselves, a Bahians isn´t anything special and everything exept clear home winner is out of the question for me. Fluminense is better side, tacticaly and technicaly with good attack, i must mention Fred and argentinian Dario Conca who are both well motivated for this duel. Everything is ready for the first win for new manager Abel Braga in front of their own fans. I belive it! Fluminense (-1.25) AH @1.93 pinnacle 5/10

Fluminense - Bahia 23:30CET Fluminense is in 10th place with 6 pts, with two wins and two defeats. They lost 2-0 against Corinthians away at new coach´s premiere (Abel Braga). Now, the situation is quite different, they will have weak side in front of themselves, a Bahians isn´t anything special and everything exept clear home winner is out of the question for me. Fluminense is better side, tacticaly and technicaly with good attack, i must mention Fred and argentinian Dario Conca who are both well motivated for this duel. Everything is ready for the first win for new manager Abel Braga in front of their own fans. I belive it! Fluminense (-1.25) AH @1.93 pinnacle 5/10
Game has just started here (I´m in Engenhão) and totally agree! Souza is out with 2 minutes...:D

thanks for keep us live informed? Do you recommend bet on Fluminense during second time?
Hey, Carovie...it´s always a big responsabiltity to answer your question, mainly here, after a few beers, but I would say yes...:ok

thanks for keep us live informed? Do you recommend bet on Fluminense during second time?
no, dont do that. maybe they will get a lucky goal and win, but i think this game will end 0 - 0

I´m sorry for that, pal... but it would be easy to hide or to say something blunt...we´re leaving Engenhão very sad, but life does go on! Tomorrow is another day...

don't worry Alex' date=' finally I didn't bet, but Fluminense must improve quickly[/quote'] that´s ok, Carovie...I just tried to help you and others..but life goes on...some people here are just frustrated...but we are sorry for them...:ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD I deleted some of your posts, don´t want to mention which is it, you both may know why, and please behave yourself in future. This is betting thread, certainly not for those kinds of discussions. Both of you are good betors so keep that in minds. ;)

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Cruzeiro NO COMMENT. Horrible again versus one of the worst teams that I have never seen This team doesn't play nothing. Awful passes, incredible lossing balls, they don't know attack, their only goal was a gift for their rivals, they were drawing and it looked like they were winning, don't hurry up, America attacking... Absolutelly disaster

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Totaly unbelivable, disaster i realy can´t say much now. Cruzeiro is in very poor conditions at the moment. Head board must quickly react and do something with players and management. :\

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD im glad i didnt do anything on this at all, meanwhile im half way there with two of the 4 games done in gold up, results overall going myway, i dont trust brazillian and msot leagues due to incoonsistancy, and it cost me alot in the pass

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Coritiba - Internacional
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 19/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 2.00
Reasoning This is a macth between teams who didn't started so well new season. Coritiba are in relegation zone while Internacional are on the 12th position, but both teams usually score lot of goals and allowed many goals. Coritiba recent recent results are three loss and one win of total four matches, they won last home match with 5-1 against Vasko who won Copa do Brazil, but on the next week they lose 3-1 in the visit of Botafogo. Internacional last two matches were two big over, first they defeated on the road Atletico MG 2-4 and they they drew 2-2 with Palmeiras at home. so they scored 6 goals in last two matches, while Coritiba scored 5 goals in last home match this should be a high scoring affair.