** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

SPEED RATINGS

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SPEED RATINGS yeah my mate just rung and it was given to him by his tipping line had a little saver and got back 7pts so only down a few points on that ......abigails dream was given too much to do when held up at the back ........he was never gonna pass the whole field ....crap tactics .fine ruler was 3rd . like i said he had a 132 on his kempton run which put him 2nd on my table but that 6 monthes ago and hes ran 100% on his first run ......fair play

Re: SPEED RATINGS 7.00 wolv tomorrow dark lane 140 kemp fantasy fighter 134 ling no decent course form on offer .....this hinges on whether either of these horses translates their recent form from other courses .......kempton form has been holding up well at wolverhampton lately so i would favour dark lane but i will need to check prices before deciding ......as they have relatively poor form figures i would think one or both will be decent prices

Re: SPEED RATINGS in the mood for a bit of excitement tomorrow so i really fancy a go at this race........fantasy fighter has a sound chance at the weights on his lingfield run but kempton form has been holding up really well at wolverhampton of late so DARK LANES 140 looks really good ......he ran off a mark of 76 that day and now runs off 75 but with 5lb claimer effectively runs off 70!!! if i can get 7/1 i'll go 10 pts e.w and try for a 100 pt payout 50 % OF HORSES ARE LOSING 10-15LBS OFF THERE TIMES AT WOLVERHAMPTON OF LATE BUT SOME ARE TRANSLATING IT ALMOST TO THE POUND SO AS I SEE IT ITS A 50/50 TOSS UP .....IF THE HORSE LOSES 10LBS THEN IT LOSES TOMORROW ,IF IT RUNS TO WITHIN 5LBS OF HIS RATING HE WINS ........SIMPLES

Re: SPEED RATINGS im always on the look out for a value bet .......and in the 1.50 south today i have a bit on a ponder: jacks revenge beat ace master at southwell over a mile recording a 90 on the clock and is now 11/8 fav ace master ran again tuesday and recoded a rating of 110 suggesting that he strongly improved from his previous run but because of collateral form lines they are going 11/8 the fav and 4/1 !! ace master theres only 5 runners so i think ACE MASTER is excellent value to spring a surprise .......it will be interesting to see what happens 4/1 in a 5 horse horse race is value anyway so factor in the speed ratings and his price is a bit of a joke really .....should be around 5/2

Re: SPEED RATINGS 5.10 ling saturday probably the best a.w race all week with lots of good horses and form lines 157 baylini (level) (9) 152 red somerset (-2) (1) 147 benandonner (levels)(2) 143 audemar (+2) (7) red somerset has been dropped 2 lbs but his recent form has been very poor but on old form from 3-4 runs ago he is rated 152 so as i tend to go for recent proven form i discard him unless there was sudden money for the horse .benandonners form is from kempton so thats a negative here at lingfield .audemar is lagging behind in the ratings and has gone up 2 lbs in hcap so also negative ......that leaves BAYLINI who has recorded 150 and 155 over 8f and 10f at lingfield ......only time he performed badly was a 132 when he was held up at the back and tried to come late but was given too much to do going down by a head off a slow pace .if kept up with a decent pace and stamina to boot the drop to 8f is ideal so although draw 9 not ideal overall a big run potentially on the card ......dont know prices yet but hoping the bookies will overlook due to recnt form figures 2 3 3 money for red somerset would be a concern

Re: SPEED RATINGS in the 2.20 ling today ive just spotted a shot in the dark bet .........cwmni recorded a 127 lto at lingfield and is 4/1 fav ,simple rhythms last run from november was also 127 on the clock at kempton yet he is 33/1 today !!! it will take a lot to perform off such a big layoff but its possible on the clock so i'll have a very speculative e.w bet and hope for the best ....(if he doesnt finish last then i'll be happy ..lol)

Re: SPEED RATINGS in the 4.05 lingfield the bookies concentrating on the recent winners .....but they were all in slow times and on other tracks which has left the door open for DIAMOND TWISTER who will probably finish 2nd but what the hell lets take on all the winners and short priced favs with a 10/1 shot !!!!! 10pts win to land a 100pt jackpot ......and if this finishes 2nd im going to scream and change this thread to the lay speed rating ....lol:lol

Re: SPEED RATINGS no luck recently but things will change soon .....a lot of horses are running no where near their capabilitys but unfortunately with speed ratings you have to hope they perform on the day and sometimes they just dont . today the 3.30 wolv some short prices in this race ,and the form really is nothing to write home about so im going to give johnny hancock another try ,i tipped him up last time but he had trouble in running but still recorded a more than respectable 136 which if he runs anywhere near today he 'd give these a run for their money and he available at 7/1 (3x the fav)

Re: SPEED RATINGS in the 5.10 south : FASTINTHESTRAIGHT recorded an awesome 143 over 10f at kempton ,with the next horse in this race rated a lowly 123 the step up to 12f will suit and if he translates even within 10lbs of his last run he will win this .different course southwell so thats a slight concern but i think he's got the class to cope today 11/4 is very generous ...had it been southwell last time this horse would be odds on