** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

SPEED RATINGS

Re: SPEED RATINGS

hmmm very disappointed to see pelmanism at 2/1 ? form suggests that he'll reverse form with decider but decider may improve and at 7/1 are they having a laugh ? add that to the fact that radiator rooney is in form and also charles darwin posted a 79 and is showing small signs that his turn will be soon and 2/1 is very poor value in the scheme of things .wont carry my money but it will interesting to watch how it pans out
It was a bit short but still you were bang on fella.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SPEED RATINGS sorry i havent been able to post ......broadband has been down and engineers are still working on it .........only have short window .no luck last night unfortunately ......terrible race actually form went out the window .....just the way it goes sometimes .well ededs dot com won 14/1 ,pelmanism won and ability and delivery ,riflesone ,sherjawy all finished top 3 for a 444/1 tricast .....3 of the top 4 ......thats the 2nd time in the last week or so thats happened anyway .....was impressed with ability and delivery top rated geting into 2nd from his wide draw ....very good performance ......learning all the time ..dundalk form held up well at lingfield im making notes now and monitoring which form is holding up where ...it should help in future .......been an exciting week .....hopefully normal service resuming tomorrow

Re: SPEED RATINGS in the 7.20 kempton tonight clear praise has recorded 89 and 93 respectively on last 2 runs and if he had a high draw this would be a walkover but he is in the coffin box so has serious traffic problems to overcome ..(but another horse finished 2nd from this box yesterday)the other horses arent that strong though ray of joy recorded 91 over 5f last time out and had trouble in running so potentially was better but will he last 6f ? or will clear praise get a good start and try and blast them into the ground diriculous beat ray of joy in december so is fav but that race was slowly run and ray of joy is capable of overturning that if the pace is quicker .tricky race ...... 1pt each ray of joy 8/1, clear praise 6/1

Re: SPEED RATINGS ive searched through tomorrows racing and not many good bets at all ,all the races are a bit bunched up and poor form 2.50 ling absa lutte recorded an 81 over 5f but this is 6f and hasnt got a brilliant record over 6 but is speedy on his day CHJIMES has recorded 83 + 83 on last two runs and has run into trouble both occasions so is potentially slightly better given a good run and has c/d form ,with consistency like that hes got to be winning soon surely .possibly today but only small stakes as competitive race APPROX 7/2

Re: SPEED RATINGS daughter had an early start this morning .....debate team ? all we need is is to start singing the national anthem every morning and the transformation will be complete (americans)..... well ive come a long way in the last 2 weeks ....the combination of speed and a good draw is paramount ....although as we have seen the last couple of days even being drawn in the coffin box outside is not the be all and end all so you cant completely rule them out but more often than not you have got to have exceptional speed to be able to do it ...... with regards to the jackpot BETS ....ive noticed that because of the way the computer works out the ratings ....any horse that has a low weight and a rating 85+ is "OUTSTANDING" ........I THINK THERE HAVE BEEN 3 OR 4 SO FAR AND 3 WINNERS AND 1 NEAR 2ND so it might make a good criteria that if looking for a possible jackpot again it might be prudent to follow them....especially in hcaps ,obviously the combination of low weight ,high rating and a good price wont come along very often but then thay say all good things ...and if they turn out to consistently run well during the next few weeks then they will be an easy way to spot future jackpot bets and with a bit of luck thrown in who knows we could land another one .....i will certainly be keeping my eye out for suitable oppurtunitys and flag them as jackpot bets (stage 1 ....stake booster ) and stage 2 (jackpot bet) ....we'll see what happens ....because the original stakes are low the overall risk is very low as you only actually lose your original bet stake and play with bookies money .....the exciting bit is when the stake horse wins and waiting for the jackpot one ......thats gonna make for some exciting days in the future im sure !!! if the ratings hold up and the results are good enough even a stage 3(super jackpot) might be possible (just think 9/1 ,9/1 16/1) pays £12000 to original £10 bet (faints ).....but thats a way off yet ....lots of testing to do first errrm ......actually that bet pays £17000 ......lol .....my brains not in gear(or a nice new car for a £10 ...wow) im going to make it my mission to have at least 1 shot sometime this year at the super jackpot ,it may only happen once in a hundred bets ,but if im going to bet anyway i may as well have a shot at the big one and ive only got to win "once " and im laughing .......ive always wanted to prove to myself thats it is actually possible and after winning that grand i know now that it is ....so ive gotta make it happen i will do my utmost best to inform you well in advance of potential jackpot bets in case you want to follow ...but only bet what you can afford to lose as its not going to be easy to win a prize of that magnitude i guarntee it

Re: SPEED RATINGS as im working over the weekend ive taken a look at the weekends all weather races and only one race is actually worth a look in : 2.55 ling saturday dvinsky 81 norville 81 dancing welcome 81 rio royale 81 wow ......thats a first ...4 horses on the same rating .form is very tight indeed and i have no idea of prices at the moment ....i would imagine bookies will favour dancing welcome as he has collateral beatings of some of these .......but best of the draws today is norville and although norville was beaten by dancing welcome last time over 7f ....norville was in front at the 6 pole ......with this one its up to yourself ......either take the horse with the biggest price on the day ......or my advice is to to back NORVILLE e.w as long as his price isnt too short .....i estimate the price to be value at 11/2 so anything better than that will make him a solid bet .will have to wait for shows :eyes

Re: SPEED RATINGS in the 3.25 ling today BLACK BACCARA has an adjusted rating of 93 !! .....he did an 81 last time out at kempton ....but this is lingfield ......if he performs to his best and does a 93 today then he wont be beaten he was 2/1 this morning and is showing 7/2 now ......much better price .....dont know why they are being so generous but its good value against these

Re: SPEED RATINGS ive just been looking at the 4.25 ling today and i cant believe how bad this race is ..........these horses are atrocious the fav is only rated 58 ,2nd fav 55 ,at the foot of the weights is a donkey who recorded a 58 also last time when finishing in 7th place and now has an adjusted rating of 63 !!!!! VEUVEVEUVEVOOM is 33/1 !!!! he went off 100/1 last time lol ....im having a small wager e.w anything better than last is a bonus !!! 40/1 with stan james

Re: SPEED RATINGS

black baccara ......on the bridle ........7/2 :drums:cheers:cheers:drums had a nice bet won 28 pts ......wasnt keen this morning at 2/1 because of non course form but 7/2 was very generous and too good to miss .....nice
I had a wee nibble myself, Thanks. No we cant win them all, thats why i ride a bike every day and the bookie drives a Jag. Keep the faith Richard.

Re: SPEED RATINGS im having a great time at the moment , ive been looking back at the thread and the consistency is becoming scary .......makes you realise thats its not just random after all ......very excited about the future though ....i think we are going to have a lot of fun and excitement on this thread ......im going to endeavour to give warning of bets as sometimes its done on the wing as i go ....just having a look at wolverhampton tonight for fun ......might post in a min

Re: SPEED RATINGS this is just for results wise ....but in the 4.05 ling tomorrow which is a 10f race and outside of my preferred range DENTON recorded a fantastic 91 at kempton in november over 10f and probably didnt last 12f last time ,now returns to 10f different course and if he runs anywhere near that rating he will be very hard to beat at approx 5/1 ....dont like betting in these as the races are sometimes tactical but might be useful to someone if you like to play

Re: SPEED RATINGS this is also just for results purposes only : in the 7.10 wolverhampton tonight the ground is riding stand/soft .....if this was a normal race id have been backing INTERCHOICE STAR e.w 8/1 ....with the slow ground the form will probably go to pot but ill sit and watch what happens interchoce star 83 radiator rooney 79 this is how it rated .....but the grounds crap so just watch and learn i suppose

Re: SPEED RATINGS IN THE 3.15 KEMPTON TOMORROW ......I HAVE SUPER FRANK AS THE HIGHEST RATED HORSE I HAVE RATED SINCE BEGINNING THIS THREAD .......LTO 96 ADJUSTED 110 !!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PRICE THIS HORSE IS GOING TO BE HE COULD BE 1/10 ON BUT IF HE IS ANY KIND OF ODDS HE IS STAGE 1 JACKPOT BET MATERIAL (STAKE BOOSTER )....OUTSTANDING :nana I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW AS WITH THAT RATING ID EXPECT HIM TO BE EVENS FAV BUT NO MARKETS ARE AVAILABLE AND SOMEONE ON BETFAIR IS OFFERING 2.3 /1 AT THE MOMENT ......DO I TAKE OR DO I WAIT AND HOPE ITS BIGGER ? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PRICES FOR THIS RACE ?