Tennis - US Open

Re: Tennis - US Open

last night i couldnt really call this match but there seems to be good money for stan all morning (does somebody know something, maybe youzhny is carring some sort of knock) so with that in mind i have gone for this:ok Selection evens - S Wawrinka +1.5 games- laddies Event M Youzhny vs S Wawrinka US Open Market Handicap betting 5PTS win:hope
:nana:nana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to follow you on this one m8 :ok have watched most of nadals matches and he has been impressive and with the H2H being 11-0 to rafa, so i came on to do rafa to win 3-0 but because my account is with laddies who price is 1/2 where as paddy power is going 5/6 then i cant take the 1/2 so i have went with the handicap which is 4/5:hope
spacer.gif
spacer.gifacc_his_selection_betdetail.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
spacer.gifSelectionspacer.gifspacer.gifSelection Detailsspacer.gifspacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gif
US Open
R Nadal vs F Verdasco
Handicap betting
2010-09-10 01:15:00
R Nadal -6.5 games @ 4/5
spacer.gif
8PTS WIN:ok
im on this one m8

Re: Tennis - US Open I used to hate nadal, but he is grown on me , alot he is the best player in the world, he will cmon on big points against "mediocre" players everyone knows he will win, respects others and never throws a match, guy is a real role model and cant see him losing this open, gl to him:ok

Re: Tennis - US Open Well, i have to say that i went with an outright win (too nervous for any other type of bets) so yeah pretty happy with the win i guess, well done to all of you who won as well. Ps my tips today would have to go to Clijsters and Wozniacki over their respective players, simply because they are both no1 and no2 in the world for the wta tour. Both have had a pretty good run, although i can see why Cliysters is currently at 1.50 roughly as she won in 3 sets against Stosur. I hope im right. well see though.

I used to hate nadal' date=' but he is grown on me , alot he is the best player in the world, he will cmon on big points against "mediocre" players everyone knows he will win, respects others and never throws a match, guy is a real role model and cant see him losing this open, gl to him:ok[/quote'] Agreed, he plays big on nearly every point. Always trying to improve aswell, positive attitude on court. Put it this way, Fed would have well over 20 grandslams if it wasn't for this guy.

Re: Tennis - US Open Taking just one of the semies today. Backing Zvonareva to beat Wozzi. Vera Zvonareva to beat Caroline Wozniacki. 4.15 @ Bwin (4/10) Zvonareva is one of the players who can beat Wozniacki. The only way to play against her is to hit her off the court. Thus far Wozniacki has got very lucky draw and only Sharapova potentially could have beaten her but was let down by serve. Zvonareva has been in very good form and is yet to drop a set and aiming for her 2nd Grand Slam final in a row. She has beaten Wozniacki twice before and surely can do it again. Wozniacki crushed Zvonareva few weeks ago in Montreal final which was messed up because of the rain - they played semies and final in the same day. Wozniacki massively overrated for this one and 5 games handicap definitely is a bargain, though I'm being greedy and taking the big one. Match-up is quite good for Zvonareva just needs to avoid making lots of unforced errors.

Re: Tennis - US Open Hi guys, with the US open coming to a close this weekend, I guess all that is left is to try and make as much money on the handicaps and other marketrs but witgh regards to an outright prediction, I have a funny feeling Venus can upset Kim today. I will be honest and say Venus game is so erratic these days but I cant help feel if she serves well she can take out Kim in 3 sets.Kim hasnt looked like a world beater in these 2 weeks. Im considering the over 21.5 with paddy power at 10/11 venus to win 2-1 with paddy power at 9/2 venus to win the match out right with paddy power at 8/5 My bookie allows me to have all 3 on one multiple, what do you guys think? sorry I cant paste links to the betting site.

Taking just one of the semies today. Backing Zvonareva to beat Wozzi. Vera Zvonareva to beat Caroline Wozniacki. 4.15 @ Bwin (4/10) Zvonareva is one of the players who can beat Wozniacki. The only way to play against her is to hit her off the court. Thus far Wozniacki has got very lucky draw and only Sharapova potentially could have beaten her but was let down by serve. Zvonareva has been in very good form and is yet to drop a set and aiming for her 2nd Grand Slam final in a row. She has beaten Wozniacki twice before and surely can do it again. Wozniacki crushed Zvonareva few weeks ago in Montreal final which was messed up because of the rain - they played semies and final in the same day. Wozniacki massively overrated for this one and 5 games handicap definitely is a bargain, though I'm being greedy and taking the big one. Match-up is quite good for Zvonareva just needs to avoid making lots of unforced errors.
Quite intrigued by this one mate and may well follow - just one question though, how has Zvonareva done in the US Open in previous years? Cheers in advance :ok