** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis - US Open

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - US Open going to go for nadal over 29.5 because i think there is a chance that one of the sets will goto a tie break:hope

spacer.gifacc_his_selection_betdetail.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
spacer.gifSelectionspacer.gifspacer.gifSelection Detailsspacer.gifResultspacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gif
US Open
R Nadal vs F Lopez
Total Games
2010-09-08 03:15:00
Over 29.5 @ 8/11
spacer.gifPending spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifChannelspacer.gifspacer.gifInternetspacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifBet Placed Atspacer.gifspacer.gif08/09/2010spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifBet Typespacer.gifspacer.gifSinglespacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifStake Per Linespacer.gifspacer.gif£100.00spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifNumber Of Linesspacer.gifspacer.gif1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifTotal Stake Paidspacer.gifspacer.gif£100.00 spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifTotal Tax @0.00% (Stake)spacer.gifspacer.gif£0.00

Re: Tennis - US Open

Kims match was heart pumping. After loosing the second set she was broken 3 times in the third but she kept on breaking back.
good match however stosur really should of been winner in 2 sets looked in control 4-2 in 1st set then terrible service game bunch double faults bad net errors, then 3rd set wind really ended up getting to her, shame really :(

Re: Tennis - US Open 1/2 yesterday with the Stosur overs comfortably coming through. Stan/Querrey was a coin flip throughout really...think Querrey will rue them break chances to win the 4th set which would have meant serving first in the 5th rather than having to serve to stay in the set at 4-5. Ah well. Nothing today I dont think. Like Djoker on the handicap but the h2h is pretty tough and its an earlier match so could be 4 sets perhaps....Djoker for the win surely though.

Didn't think I was going to do anything after a couple of poor picks yesterday but have taken a couple. Likielyhood is that they won't come through after I've posted. :eyes Youzhny vs Robredo- Over 36.5 games- 4/6 Bet365- 7/10 Took the overs in the Russian's match against Sela which just feel short. Feel that atm neither player can close a match out simply in 3 sets and would be suprised if one of them took it in 3. Seen alot of people questioning the mental aspect of both player's games, and although this is sometimes evident, if we look at the results from the past few weeks for both, both players have comeback from a first set loss to take the match. This is furthered by the fact that this is a grand slam and a fair enough chance for both players to feel they can make the quarters. Should be a decent match and hopefully the overs can come through with a bit of luck. Ferrer to beat Verdasco- 5/4 Bet365- 4/10 Two Spaniards going head to head who have played eachother 10 times in the past. Verdasco was in really bad form coming into the grand slam but has got better with the match practice here at Flushing Meadows. Personally feel Ferrer may have the edge due to recent form. Yet to be broken and yet to drop a set so should be playing with some confidence that will aid him here. Strangely these 2 have only played once on hard, when Ferrer took it way back in 2004 so can't read much into that. Both have one win a piece against eachother this year so pretty much 50/50 IMO but think Ferrer may just have the edge here.
WIN LOSS Main bet came through and Ferrer should have wrapped it up in 3. Verdasco didn't even play at the start of the third yet he takes it in 5. Massive choke from David, really unlike him.

Re: Tennis - US Open Soderling @ 4.70 betandwin This is big value on Sod. I agree that Fed was dominating so far, didn't lost a set yet at USO but Soderling is the firs opponent who could actually beat him, or at least make the mtch lot tighter. Federer leads 12-2 h2h, but i last 2 matches, in 2010. winner was Soderling. Soderling definetly worth of backing at these odds, i see this as a 70-30 in Fed's favour. Good luck. Djokovic - Monfils over 38.5 @ 2.00 Unibet Both of the were playing great tennis so far. Watched Nole vs Fish and Monfils against Tipsa and Gasquet and juust can't see the difference between them like the odds suggest. Sure, Nole posess more quality and he'll probably win this but Monfils is capable of getting at least one set. Couldn't decide between this bet and Monfils +5 but decided for this one cause in caase of 4th set its almost certinly a winner. GL.

Re: Tennis - US Open Zvonareva -4 @ 1.83 Sportingbet Vera is playing great and i cant see Kanepi taking even one set here. The way Zvonareva eliminated Petkovic was impressive and it surely boosted her confidence before this match. Kanepi struggled against Wickmayer and was close to defeat but managed to win in the end. This line can be covered in only one set knowing how shaky is Kanepi's serve sometimes.

Soderling @ 4.70 betandwin This is big value on Sod. I agree that Fed was dominating so far, didn't lost a set yet at USO but Soderling is the firs opponent who could actually beat him, or at least make the mtch lot tighter. Federer leads 12-2 h2h, but i last 2 matches, in 2010. winner was Soderling. Soderling definetly worth of backing at these odds, i see this as a 70-30 in Fed's favour. Good luck. Djokovic - Monfils over 38.5 @ 2.00 Unibet Both of the were playing great tennis so far. Watched Nole vs Fish and Monfils against Tipsa and Gasquet and juust can't see the difference between them like the odds suggest. Sure, Nole posess more quality and he'll probably win this but Monfils is capable of getting at least one set. Couldn't decide between this bet and Monfils +5 but decided for this one cause in caase of 4th set its almost certinly a winner. GL.
Soderling +5 is better than Soderling win, I think Feder will win 3-1. May be 6-4, 7-6, 6-7, 6-4

Re: Tennis - US Open N.Djokovic to beat G.Monfils @ 1.30 Boylesports Expecting a comfortable victory for Djokovic, he leads 4-0 on H2H. They met here in 2005 with Djokovic coming through a five setter, both have come on since then. After comign through a nervy five set opener, Djokovic has won his next three matches in straight sets, the way he is playing I think this is the end for Monflis at this years US Open. V.Zvonareva to beat K.Kanepi @ 1.30 Boylesports Fancy Zvonareva to have to much for Kanepi, she's breezed through her opening four rounds winning in straight sets, things have been a little bit more difficult for Kanepi who come back well against Wickmayer when losing first set 6-0, takes a player to do that, cannot treat her lightly but I think Zvonareva will do enough to win. 5pt double.

Re: Tennis - US Open Having 3 handicaps on faves today. 1) Vera Zvonareva -4 games vs Kaia Kanepi. 1.83 @ Sportingbet (7/10) Fantastic offer. Zvonareva on fire once again and crushing everybody who gets into her way. Saw Kanepi match against Wickmayer and the Estonian was very lucky to get thru that one. Wickmayer won the first 7 games in that match and was a set and break up, actually twice, but failed to close it out and then threw in a towel in the 3rd set. Zvonareva will be stronger. Can't see anything other than convincing win by the Russian player here. 2) Caroline Wozniacki -6.5 games vs Dominika Cibulkova. 2.00 @ Blue Square (6/10) Cibulkova will be humiliated today for sure. She should have lost to Kuznetsova in previous round. The Russian was a break up in the first set and then wasted 8 break points most of which were given away by silly mistakes. Cibulkova was a break down in the 2nd set as well but still Kuznetsova didn't know how to win the match and lost in straight sets. Cibulkova was struggling on first serve and couldn't buy a point on the 2nd serve unless Kuznetsova made a mess of it. Wozniacki will be all over Cibulkova's 2nd serve today. Can't see the Slovak surviving this one. Wozniacki beat her 6-4, 6-1 couple weeks ago and should do the same thing here again. 3) Novak Djokovic -5 games vs Gael Monfils. 2.01 @ 188bet (5/10) Having almost gone out against Troicki in round 1 Djokovic has shown quite good consistency lately and has not lost a set in his last 3 matches. His performance against Fish was very impressive and although Monfils has given him trouble in the past, but can't see the Frenchman having what it takes to make this match a real contest. One set maybe on a tie-break but not more than that. Djokovic to win this one with handicap.

Looking at the two men's matches tomorrow' date= I think I may be taking the day off. Handicaps are probably priced accordingly. Djokovic is the only one I'd consider but at -5 it's a risk when you factor in the heat and the wind that'll affect both men's game. All the best to all who get involved in those matches and the ones being played tonight.
wish i had of listened to you:wall:wall

I have a quick question: Is it worth putting near full stakes on the Djokovic - Monfls match' date=' i mean the odds are pretty good for the match up i reckon. what do you all think?[/quote'] Never worth putting full stakes on anything priced at around the 1.30 mark - no value whatsoever. If you're thinking of backing something in that match in terms of Djokovic, you could do worse than look at Psycho's tip of -5 games for the Serb. It seems a decent bet to me at a nice enough price, although I would never advocate full stakes on that either.

N.Djokovic to beat G.Monfils @ 1.30 Boylesports Expecting a comfortable victory for Djokovic, he leads 4-0 on H2H. They met here in 2005 with Djokovic coming through a five setter, both have come on since then. After comign through a nervy five set opener, Djokovic has won his next three matches in straight sets, the way he is playing I think this is the end for Monflis at this years US Open. V.Zvonareva to beat K.Kanepi @ 1.30 Boylesports Fancy Zvonareva to have to much for Kanepi, she's breezed through her opening four rounds winning in straight sets, things have been a little bit more difficult for Kanepi who come back well against Wickmayer when losing first set 6-0, takes a player to do that, cannot treat her lightly but I think Zvonareva will do enough to win. 5pt double.
like the look of that double to m8 and trying to chase last 2 loses so have went for:hope
spacer.gifacc_his_selection_betdetail.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
spacer.gifSelectionspacer.gifspacer.gifSelection Detailsspacer.gifResultspacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gif
US Open
V Zvonareva vs K Kanepi
Match betting
2010-09-08 18:05:00
V Zvonareva @ 3/10
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gif
US Open
N Djokovic vs G Monfils
Match betting
2010-09-08 19:45:00
N Djokovic @ 1/4
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifChannelspacer.gifspacer.gifInternetspacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifBet Placed Atspacer.gifspacer.gif08/09/2010spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifBet Typespacer.gifspacer.gifDoublespacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifStake Per Linespacer.gifspacer.gif£300.00spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifNumber Of Linesspacer.gifspacer.gif1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifTotal Stake Paidspacer.gifspacer.gif£300.00 spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifTotal Tax @0.00% (Stake)spacer.gifspacer.gif£0.00
:ok

Never worth putting full stakes on anything priced at around the 1.30 mark - no value whatsoever. If you're thinking of backing something in that match in terms of Djokovic' date=' you could do worse than look at Psycho's tip of -5 games for the Serb. It seems a decent bet to me at a nice enough price, although I would never advocate full stakes on that either.[/quote'] okay, thanks for the advice. is Psycho's tip for the Djoko match saying that Djoko to win by at least 5 games, or less than five games inclusive?