Tennis - 19-25 July

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 19-25 July

Yeah.. Not very good. Kamke lost after he had three break points in one game, 40-0. Robredo's lost. All hopes to Gonzalez but he's also not in a best position..
Reckon Gonzalez might be tanking this set.

today i have not much time... M.Gonzalez over Ramos Vinolas 9/10 @1,6 Doxxbet
Brilliant pick, followed on you on this one with high stakes. Completely dominated with first serve and was over 80% for the majority of the match. Got a bit worried after the second tie break but he came through strongly in the final set.

Re: Tennis - 19-25 July Not the best of games earlier but hope this one can make me a minimal profit. Rodionova to beat Camerin- 4/7 William Hill- 7/10 Not the greatest odds on this one but they are just about high enough to take Rodionova here. The Australian has had a decent enough hard court season and comes off a couple of wins in Wimbledon. With the so called 'lesser' opponents, Ana has done well on hard court against these type of players, much like the quality of the Italian. Even when she has played opponents such as Kleybanova and De Los Rios, although losing she hasn't been blown away, taking a set off each. This is her first event back on the hard court so she will be hoping to take some of her London form into it. Camerin is ranked 126 in the world, and even though her favourite surface is clay, her last two matches were on clay and she was beaten straight sets in each of them. She also has had a good run on some hard court events last year, most notably in Athens where she beat Olaru amongst others where she made the semis. However as mentioned, she has lost her recent matches, 5 in total, mixture of clay and grass. She leads the H2H 2-0 over the Australian, the last one coming back in 2004 which was on hard surface but since then she has faded quite substantially so feel Ana will get the job done here. :ok

Not the best of games earlier but hope this one can make me a minimal profit. Rodionova to beat Camerin- 4/7 William Hill- 7/10 Not the greatest odds on this one but they are just about high enough to take Rodionova here. The Australian has had a decent enough hard court season and comes off a couple of wins in Wimbledon. With the so called 'lesser' opponents, Ana has done well on hard court against these type of players, much like the quality of the Italian. Even when she has played opponents such as Kleybanova and De Los Rios, although losing she hasn't been blown away, taking a set off each. This is her first event back on the hard court so she will be hoping to take some of her London form into it. Camerin is ranked 126 in the world, and even though her favourite surface is clay, her last two matches were on clay and she was beaten straight sets in each of them. She also has had a good run on some hard court events last year, most notably in Athens where she beat Olaru amongst others where she made the semis. However as mentioned, she has lost her recent matches, 5 in total, mixture of clay and grass. She leads the H2H 2-0 over the Australian, the last one coming back in 2004 which was on hard surface but since then she has faded quite substantially so feel Ana will get the job done here. :ok
be careful man i have watched her play live a few times here in aus, she is the most inconsistent player ive ever seen! she forces to many balls and on a slower surface this may hurt her even more ,

Hi guys, 1 more pick for the Hamburg tournament match: MAYER TO D DOLGOPOLOV @ 1.66 on bet365 Florian Mayer is a great clay court player, very talented but struggles with injures. When he is healthy he is one of the top 20 clay court players in the world. He has some good recent form even at Wimbledon (his least favorite surface) defeating Fish and Cilic. Dolgopolov plays more aggressive game and Mayer's good counter-attacking game will provide a good match-up for the German.
Hi guys,2 picks for the WTA Portoroz 1st round matches: PANOVA TO D ERAKOVIC @ 1.61 on Betfair ERRANI TO D TATISHVILI @ 1.36 on Betfair Erakovic is a player who hits the ball very hard and she is a good player for fast surfaces but for the last year she had poor results in all tournaments. Panova is a talented young Russian player who has three qualifying wins in Portoroz and who defeated Erakovic 6:1,6:1 just a couple of months ago. Tatishvili plays similar to Erakovic - hits the ball very hard and misses a lot of balls. Errani (a winner here in 2008 and a finalist in 2009 losing to Safina) is a good defender and will force Tatishvili to make a lot of unforced errors. Good stuff. Had panova and errani in a double :ok

Re: Tennis - 19-25 July Hello everyone!:clap i´m new here and a fan of tennis so i wonder if i can get some money as a tour follower... here i came with my first bet..

Lacko to beat Kunitsyn and Ferrero to beat Hajek (2.14 at Unibet) :hope as my confindence increases (if i start getting some guesses) i will try to post more...

be careful man i have watched her play live a few times here in aus' date=' she is the most inconsistent player ive ever seen! she forces to many balls and on a slower surface this may hurt her even more ,[/quote'] Yeah cheers mate, know she can be either hit or miss but she should have some confidence in herself to make these shots today. Expect lots and lots of unforced from both players, could be down to who hits one less unforced error :lol

Hello everyone!:clap i´m new here and a fan of tennis so i wonder if i can get some money as a tour follower... here i came with my first bet..
Lacko to beat Kunitsyn and Ferrero to beat Hajek (2.14 at Unibet) :hope as my confindence increases (if i start getting some guesses) i will try to post more...
:welcome to Pl martinhattrick :ok Any reason why you fancy these two guys? Just a couple of sentences will do, just so we get an idea why you've picked them. Your reasoning might push someone towards following you.

be careful man i have watched her play live a few times here in aus' date=' she is the most inconsistent player ive ever seen! she forces to many balls and on a slower surface this may hurt her even more ,[/quote'] Totally agree on Rodionova. The most inconsistent player contender for sure along Miss Rybarikova :lol

Re: Tennis - 19-25 July Taking a small bet on taylor dent 4 tonite at odds 2.9.as u all know blake is coming off an injury and my guess is he still not fully fit.he lost some one or 2 ez matches reacently so i wont take much notice of the head to head.they were all close 5 set matches anyway.dent has got a solid serve and playing at home.he may not be as good as b4 but he still has plenty of ability.i will not say no to this value esp since blake is playing so badly:hope ...ps i will also put abet on raven claasen at just above even odds.best up and coming talent from here in south africa.likes the faster courts ...played well last week on grass at newport so the hard should suite.dont know much about hes opponent except that hes past hes sell by date.i hav to be patriotic.lmao

be careful man i have watched her play live a few times here in aus' date=' she is the most inconsistent player ive ever seen! she forces to many balls and on a slower surface this may hurt her even more ,[/quote'] Her unpredictable nature is coming through now. Broke easily in the first set and won it, now 5-1 down in the second. Never won a tennis outright bet that goes to 3 sets... :(

- Tommy Robredo at 1.75 with >Betdaq (7/10) - Andrey Golubev at 1.70 with >Boylesports (7/10) - Nikolay Davydenko -4.5 games at 1.901 with Pinnacle (5/10) - Double of Juan Ignacio Chela x Andreas Seppi at 1.88 with Stan James (5/10) - Tobias Kamke at 2.30 with >Boylesports (4/10) - Alexander Dolgopolov +2.5 games at 2.07 with Pinnacle (3/10) - Double of Maximo Gonzalez x Fabio Fognini at 2.29 with >unibet (3/10)
LOSS - Robredo's not the man he used to be WIN - Fairly routine for Golubev WIN - Davydenko back on form, he smashed Serra WIN - Nice double, both in straight sets LOSS - Over rated Kamke, didn't impress WIN - Dolgopolov didn't win but covered handicap WIN - Tougher but well worth it for the odds Good profit out of Hamburg today. Hopefully Atlanta can live up to it.

Fair play to him, apart from that lapse he was very efficient. So that's a Panova&Golubev double come through. Starting to think that's the way to go - doubling up on the decent faves.
I tried that tactic today and they both came up. You have to be selective though. There are shorties that do lose and there's not really any value with them on their own.