Tennis - 19-25 July

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 19-25 July

You should have seen Dent playing Blake yesterday. That was even worst!
The Dent-Blake match was possibly one of the worst I've ever seen. Every game went to deuce, Blake couldn't break into a dance, let alone break a serve. At least Zeballos, for now, is staying lucid at the crucial moment. Schuettler looks in control too.

Re: Tennis - 19-25 July

IAG you said something about Zeballos' date=' whether he's turning up here to play or not. Think we found out our answer tonight. Guy's not interested. Dent is there for the taking.[/quote'] That's it. Better player than Dent(like Sela last night) but once Dent got in front just zero fight from Zeballos. Happens in tennis at times but doesn't get any easier to watch when you have cash on it. Watching Zeballos smile after an error and just stand there when Dent had a smash tells you the story. No way Dent in this form should be winning matches on the tour against fairly good players.

Re: Tennis - 19-25 July He's third seed, he'll pick up a tidy sum for turning up and hitting some balls. One could argue that he's not adapted from being on the clay but the guy won the first set. He gave up. I would not be surprised if he gets rapped for that final set - it was a tank. Stevie Wonder and his dog could see he wasn't trying a leg. Anyway, that's the perils of betting.

Re: Tennis - 19-25 July I knew the moment I saw Derek McGovern tipping Schuettler as 'Bet of the Day" in the Daily Mirror that Russell would probably win. That twat never gets anything right. Hopefully Julia can beat Koryttseva tomorrow and wrap up this belated double with Bellucci. I thought she was playing today.