PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm

Sir Puntalot

PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm  

1. 1.

• Yes, Yes, Yes! Santa Claus is indeed coming to town!
    • Nope, I hate Xmas and I'm going to hide under my Duvet instead!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm Poll closed,if you want the password and are eligible please post up and one of the mods will try and get it to you.If you haven't receied it for whatever reason again post up unless you know you dont meet the criteria;)

Re: PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm

Poll closed' date='if you want the password and are eligible please post up and one of the mods will try and get it to you.If you haven't receied it for whatever reason again post up unless you know you dont meet the criteria;)[/quote'] could i have it please?

Re: PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm No translates to will keep on even though i have been told not eligible but will persist until i'm banned:ok

:welcome to PL matey!!! Does this translate as, "give the password, as you need money to celebrate the new year" ? :unsure

Re: PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm

For those of you who are new to the PL poker side of things' date='this is a friendly game we have a bit of a laugh the same as on the forum.When i outdraw([u']donk) you please dont take it to heart I am the fish;)
whats this,have i been promoted :dude:dude