PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm

Sir Puntalot

PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm  

1. 1.

• Yes, Yes, Yes! Santa Claus is indeed coming to town!
    • Nope, I hate Xmas and I'm going to hide under my Duvet instead!

Yup, it's that time of the year again and we've left it a bit late this year, so PL will be putting the added value in itself. :ok It will take place on >Betfair Poker, so if you haven't downloaded it already, please do so by clicking here PL will be adding £500 to the pot, along with 2 bounty prizes of the very first PL Poker Chipsets. :loon Network: >Betfair Poker Starting Stack: 2000 chips Blinds: 15 mins Start time: 7pm Prize Fund Breakdown: 1st = £125 2nd = £85 3rd = £75 4th = £60 5th = £50 6th = £40 7th = £30 8th = £20 9th = £10 10th = £5 Bounties: PL Poker Chipsets for knocking out either the current BPP who is PGremlin or current MVP which is Heniek. Qualifying Criteria: If you had 20 posts as of December 1st, then you are able to enter. Remember to vote in the poll, so that you get the password that will be sent out Sunday evening. :ok It's unlikely I can make it, so you've all got an excellent chance of winning now. I'm sooooooo generous! :nana :cow :drums Enjoy people, and Merry Xmas. ;)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm happy xmas all been on abit of a break this last two months and as i probably wont talk to the mrs 20 times in the time aloud ive no chance of making the posts so good luck to all .see you at the tables in the new year.:ok:ok

Re: PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm

happy xmas all been on abit of a break this last two months and as i probably wont talk to the mrs 20 times in the time aloud ive no chance of making the posts so good luck to all .see you at the tables in the new year.:ok:ok
You misunderstand mate, You need to have 20 posts total on 1st December. You have 950+ :unsure

Re: PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm Haven't played poker for a while and this seems to perfect opportunity to try and get back into it. Will be a privilege playing with some of the players on this site as there is a fantastic set of players on here so hopefully I will be available on Monday at 7pm. Got work 9-5 so I definately know I won't be working. Nice one for getting this organised Paul and anybody else who helped :clap