** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

What's your ambition (from a betting perspective)?

Re: What's your ambition (from a betting perspective)?

Yeah I suppose £500 per week is plenty to turn pro. It must take a serious amount of discipline though, and that is what would probably catch me out. Out of interest what sort of bank do you think would be needed before you could aim for £400 - £500 per week?
You can't really have weekley goals, racing just don't work like that as you know. We'll call it 20,000/year - the bank needed to attain that really depends how good you are. Some people would need a huge turnover to make that. It depends on so many things, for example if you're young you can give it a go and still be young enough to go back into employment if it fails - so you could start with a lower bank. I wouldn't advise even think about leaving work unless you have £50,000 winnings already behind you. And this is for a young man looking to win 20,000/year.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10K maybe to allow for any loss and then aim for 1 winner a week at 5/1 or higher' date=' sounds alot easier than it probably is though.[/quote'] One bet a week? It's a myth that pros bet once a week/month. That tactic went out in the ark and was more applicable when pro gambler meant; "In the know" gambler. In this day and age, with the data we have, many people are pros on judgement alone, so it's all about turnover and doing as much work as possible. I would strongly advise against anyone trying to make a living backing one horse a week. :ok EDIT: Should have explained that a bit better - it theory it works but like you say it's easier said than done. One bet a week could lead to losing spells of months. Most would not handle or enjoy this. Also trying to pick the right one every week would send me insane.

Re: What's your ambition (from a betting perspective)? Slightly off topic but something that the previous posters were talking about; Years ago I used to think the shrewd punters were those that were very selective and only came into the shop and backed one horse watched it win and left and freely admit I used to call the punters that backed a lot of horses 'mugs'. I am not saying that its right to back in every race and certainly wouldnt condone lucky 15's and the like but I once did a project for Hills looking at all the betting shop licenses held in the area and had to to do some research into their turnover etc.. To cut a long story short it proved to me that the firms with only one or two shops were all struggling and yet the likes of Hills, Laddies and Corals were making fortunes. To put it bluntly the small fish couldnt withstand the losses that just one bet may affect the business, it was very hard for them to get ahead of the game. I think this philosophy is true and be interpreted in your betting strategy. Backing only one horse a day or a small amount you need a very good and relaible strike rate to get anywhere, these guys tend to stand still if you like, dont lose a fortune but never win enough to make a difference, the losses are too harmful to the bank. I think its much wiser to bet more selections and make a steady profit on a more regular basis, this minimises losses and you can actually start to build up a betting bank and move forward. My ambition is to retire early and be able to follow this game more seriously and maybe able to carry out the above theory rather than just spouting about it.

Slightly off topic but something that the previous posters were talking about; Years ago I used to think the shrewd punters were those that were very selective and only came into the shop and backed one horse watched it win and left and freely admit I used to call the punters that backed a lot of horses 'mugs'. I am not saying that its right to back in every race and certainly wouldnt condone lucky 15's and the like but I once did a project for Hills looking at all the betting shop licenses held in the area and had to to do some research into their turnover etc.. To cut a long story short it proved to me that the firms with only one or two shops were all struggling and yet the likes of Hills, Laddies and Corals were making fortunes. To put it bluntly the small fish couldnt withstand the losses that just one bet may affect the business, it was very hard for them to get ahead of the game. I think this philosophy is true and be interpreted in your betting strategy. Backing only one horse a day or a small amount you need a very good and relaible strike rate to get anywhere, these guys tend to stand still if you like, dont lose a fortune but never win enough to make a difference, the losses are too harmful to the bank. I think its much wiser to bet more selections and make a steady profit on a more regular basis, this minimises losses and you can actually start to build up a betting bank and move forward. My ambition is to retire early and be able to follow this game more seriously and maybe able to carry out the above theory rather than just spouting about it.
Obviously I agree 100%. Most pros bet everyday and I believe you should in order to maximise profits. I bet everyday and have around 5 bets per day on average. I cannot win everyday, I know this, but buy attempting to, I ensure overall profits. Over 150 bets (1 month for example), I am extremely confident I'd be correct enough to ensure a profit. Without sounding like an arse I'd say it's around 80% certain. Going further, over 2000 bets (1 year), I am ever more confident I'd be correct enough times to ensure a profit. I'd go as far to say it would be close to 100%. Now if I have one bet per week, 4/5 bets a month, there is a chance I can win but it possible get it wrong on such a small about of races. Even over the course of the year, ok I'd hope my best 50 bets would show a profit, but if I picked a random 50 from the 2000, it's far from certain to show a profit. The lower the amount of bets, the bigger the luck factor. The better you are, the higher your turnover should be, as long as each bet is sufficently researched of course. If this makes sense.

Re: What's your ambition (from a betting perspective)? Some professionals bet often, others bet rarely. Dave Nevison bets often and sometimes backs more than one in a race. Alan Potts bets rarely and only one bet a race. All depends on the person's mentallity and ability, what suits them. What all pro gamblers have in comman is they all go for value selections. In the true odds sense. Ginge

Some professionals bet often, others bet rarely. Dave Nevison bets often and sometimes backs more than one in a race. Alan Potts bets rarely and only one bet a race. All depends on the person's mentallity and ability, what suits them. What all pro gamblers have in comman is they all go for value selections. In the true odds sense. Ginge
Do you think gamblers like Alan Potts are a dying breed? After all, he has long had tipping interests to help along the way.

this might be a bit of a daft and unanswerable question but how many professional punters are they in the UK? What percentage of the betting population?
I wouldn't have a clue mate. The old statistic used to be 0.1% of gamblers. I would imagine it's bigger thesedays, although still a tiny amount. One thing I'm sure of, there wouldn't me many that really solely on gambling for their income (no media work/tipping), as I did for the first four years. ;) Also, I don't call a bloke, who has earned millions elsewhere has retired and now bets, a pro gambler either.

Do you think gamblers like Alan Potts are a dying breed? After all, he has long had tipping interests to help along the way.
I think the two people I mentioned are on the extremes. Most pro's (I'd imagine) would bet less often than Dave Nevison but more often than Alan Potts. I also think there are very few that bet as often as you Billy, with 5 a day. Most could not do that, good going. In reality, most pro's have another occupation. Both Dave and Alan have / have had tipping interests. They have also both written books on gambling, but Alan's publisher went bust and he's seen no royalties. Told me, "never again". I thought you also had a "tipping interest to help along the way" too Billy. Once they get known, most pro's will take a job or two (in the same line). It just gives them some guaranteed money coming in. Steve Mellish does not have many bets a year, so no, would not expect gamblers like Alan Potts to die out. Although it is true if you are judging on just one year; if you have few bets then luck comes in to it. Am sure they would argue it is best to look at a ten year period. In which case their number of bets would be enough for luck not to matter. The Few Bets League will only be betting when they see tremendous value in a bet. A 9/1 chance when they believe it to be a true 4/1. Where as a More Bets League pro will be having bets at less value, say 6/1 when it is a true 4/1 chance. It also depends on strike rate compared to average priced winner etc. It does not automatically mean the more bets you have the more profit. And disagree with you Billy, betting so many times a year does not ENSURE you profit. Though I myself am in the More Bets camp, it's just a way of betting that suits me. Ginge

Re: What's your ambition (from a betting perspective)? who are the pro gamblers around now?? The likes of Nevison, The shoe, The couch etc all have media work, even Ken Pitteson is now doing the paddock watch for betting shops & Racing channels. My dad knows a few but i think there are probably fewer actually pro gamblers around now that actually rely on betting 100% for thier income. I think that view is shared in the previous posts. I actually dont know one apart from virtual i.e Billy or Ginge. I know a couple that tried it but didnt last out & ended up back working in the industry or doing something else The reason for my live betting book thread is for me to understand just how much yield i can earn by restricting back on my bets a little & perhaps being a bit bolder with staking, as yet i have had only 1 10pt bet in 60 bets!

I wouldn't have a clue mate. The old statistic used to be 0.1% of gamblers. I would imagine it's bigger thesedays, although still a tiny amount. One thing I'm sure of, there wouldn't me many that really solely on gambling for their income (no media work/tipping), as I did for the first four years. ;) Also, I don't call a bloke, who has earned millions elsewhere has retired and now bets, a pro gambler either.
Careful Billy, Some (not I), might say they don't call a bloke who earns money by other means (including tipping etc.) a "professional gambler".;):lol All depends how the retired person is going about it. If he's making a loss or no more money then obviously he's no pro. But if he's making money at it year in year out then he is surely more of a pro gambler than even you? Because he now has no other job, no other money coming in, yet you have. Ginge

I think the two people I mentioned are on the extremes. Most pro's (I'd imagine) would bet less often than Dave Nevison but more often than Alan Potts. I also think there are very few that bet as often as you Billy, with 5 a day. Most could not do that, good going.
I think DV would be close to me with regards to amounts of bets. Although he doesn't bet all-weather much so over the year I probably have a lot more.
In reality, most pro's have another occupation. Both Dave and Alan have / have had tipping interests. They have also both written books on gambling, but Alan's publisher went bust and he's seen no royalties. Told me, "never again". I thought you also had a "tipping interest to help along the way" too Billy. Once they get known, most pro's will take a job or two (in the same line). It just gives them some guaranteed money coming in.
I do, but it's a recent thing (since last December), had nothing in the previous four years. It wasn't something I was actively seeking, the chance came about, it was a no-risk and non-time consuming so couldn't say no. It doesn't bring in a lot I assure you and if it stopped it would make little difference to me - I don't reply on it. But obviously, it helps.
Steve Mellish does not have many bets a year, so no, would not expect gamblers like Alan Potts to die out.
SM has at least one tipping line, at least one column and is almost full time on RUK. Don't get me wrong I like Mellish and his enthusiasm, but is he not pundit first, pro second?
Although it is true if you are judging on just one year; if you have few bets then luck comes in to it. Am sure they would argue it is best to look at a ten year period. In which case their number of bets would be enough for luck not to matter. The Few Bets League will only be betting when they see tremendous value in a bet. A 9/1 chance when they believe it to be a true 4/1. Where as a More Bets League pro will be having bets at less value, say 6/1 when it is a true 4/1 chance. It also depends on strike rate compared to average priced winner etc. It does not automatically mean the more bets you have the more profit. And disagree with you Billy, betting so many times a year does not ENSURE you profit. Though I myself am in the More Bets camp, it's just a way of betting that suits me. Ginge
My examples relate to me, not the average punter. A high turnover ensure a profit for ME.

Careful Billy, Some (not I), might say they don't call a bloke who earns money by other means (including tipping etc.) a "professional gambler".;):lol All depends how the retired person is going about it. If he's making a loss or no more money then obviously he's no pro. But if he's making money at it year in year out then he is surely more of a pro gambler than even you? Because he now has no other job, no other money coming in, yet you have. Ginge
Think they can when gambling accounts for 90% of his income for six months and 100% of his income for the previous 4 years. With regards to the 2nd point, the interest on £1,000,000 is more than what my tipping outlet brings in. So try again. :tongue2

I think DV would be close to me with regards to amounts of bets. Although he doesn't bet all-weather much so over the year I probably have a lot more. DV does have a betting partner though who does some of the work involved. SM has at least one tipping line, at least one column and is almost full time on RUK. Don't get me wrong I like Mellish and his enthusiasm, but is he not pundit first, pro second? SM got the job with RUK because of his exploits as a pro punter. My examples relate to me, not the average punter. A high turnover ensure a profit for ME.
It was you I was talking about Billy, it does not ensure you profit. You still have to do all the things you did when successful before. If not, you will lose more money than you would if betting less often. It is the way someone (anyone) bets that ensures a profit, if able to maintain that way. The amount of bets ensures nothing (imo). Ginge

It was you I was talking about Billy' date= it does not ensure you profit. You still have to do all the things you did when successful before. If not, you will lose more money than you would if betting less often. It is the way someone (anyone) bets that ensures a profit, if able to maintain that way. The amount of bets ensures nothing (imo). Ginge
I've already said that turnover is important as long as each bet is sufficent researched. Not once have I said spend more time betting and lesss studying.

Re: What's your ambition (from a betting perspective)? My ambition is to find the game, the way to be in a constant small profit with not spending hours of studing/watching races or markets. Just like the poker, it's not about just knowing the game, but you must feel it. My bigger dream, regarding horse racing, is to find the value of every horse i see, then to get all those that suits to my strategy of play and to select those of them with higher value. One of the most experienced poker players in my country, who is a founder of our Poker community, once told me that he was successful player, while living in Germany. He had a very well paid job as computer programist, but leave it to concentrate on poker. Yes, he had very nice monthly profit, but strugled to go into next level, into big players. The guy told me that after 4-5 years playing on small profit with numerous tries to match the best players, he understands that he do not have the feeling, the gift or the God's kiss that needs to be some of the best around. It's almost the same with racing. You may have a view, have perfect plan of betting, playing on small profit, but you still can't go to jump all the fences at the Grand national course. During the entire run, you lose a lot of time staying on this level, that asures the small profit. Day after day you are looking at racecards, watch replys, get the positive or negative emotions and each mounth you have your small profit into the bank. I am sure there are a lot of such guys, but everyone of them is making the tries to win some big betting race, the years passed, but the win never came. That's why i prefer to optimise my way of betting with spending less time searching. Just selecting two-three races per day and completing the ambition to make a kombo between the small profit and the emotion of watching horses. Don't know if it sounds well with my poor English, but after a lot of years of gambling i think this is the best solution.

I've already said that turnover is important as long as each bet is sufficent researched. Not once have I said spend more time betting and lesss studying.
Point 1. I know you said research..... But there is a fine line between profit and loss Billy. If a gambler does not do exactly the same thing (all through the year), a small time betting wrongly could mean a loss. So it does not "ENSURE" you profit. May be the word is wrong as you did go on to say 80%, which for me makes no sense. Judging by your thread last year Billy, you made 6% on singles bets (with a big loss on the multiples). We will discount the multiples, as I believe you don't do many of these in the real world. But this 6% could have easily disappeared had you had a poor spell. You also told us this was your best year yet. I know you say you had a better real record than the 6%, but it can not be much better surely. So the 6% (or whatever) is not so big, that betting a lot of times ENSURES you profit. By that, I am not saying 6% is no good, it's great to be in profit and very praiseworthy. Point 2. Never said you did say spend more time betting than studying. Ginge

Re: What's your ambition (from a betting perspective)? Betting is a personal thing in such a way what makes you money someone else might not like doing,its all about mindset aswell as finding a back/lay bet that fits your betting. The best way to learn is to lose in know it sounds crazy but this give you the mind ammo to take bad days and bounce back,years ago on Betfair i started with £2 lays and have built the amount i lay over the years and i mean years,some good some bad. On stepping up to the next level of betting ie bigger cash amounts i would say you must ajust your point outlay monthly starting at a amount of cash per beck/lay that suits your bank turnover and being at ease with this amount inyourself,allways have a melt down monthly fig that you know would wipe you out and asses how your going half way through the month by working how near or far you are % wise to a bad month or a good month,if half way and doing bad then ajust your points outlay down if going good i wait until the end of the month and then set my new points total for the new months betting. I find this suits me and has helped me grow cash wise in the size of lays i use,being that iam at ease with the cash amounts cause ive grow over the years with this,this i must state suits me but might not suit others. My betting can range from a few lays a day to manic amounts of lays its all about how the markets shape and how horses i give lay scores to respond in the markets before the off,i have no set amounts of lays i will lay daily although i will if up with 3 races ect to go will prob bail out only would lay in these if i really liked a low odds lay that if came in would not eat much out of the daily profit. So for me betting all about what suit you and how you feel.

Re: What's your ambition (from a betting perspective)? u 2 talk amongst yourselves Get a room! seriously great thread & great views being shared Target yield is surely the key here to success? 10% target say, you would have to layout 400k to win 40k Thats say £800 stake average over 500 bets per annum ?

My ambition is to find the game, the way to be in a constant small profit with not spending hours of studing/watching races or markets. Just like the poker, it's not about just knowing the game, but you must feel it. My bigger dream, regarding horse racing, is to find the value of every horse i see, then to get all those that suits to my strategy of play and to select those of them with higher value.
Ogii, In my opinion you do have to have a "feel" for the game, yes. This can be learnt. But you still need to put the hours of studying in to find the value. Ginge

Point 1. I know you said research..... But there is a fine line between profit and loss Billy. If a gambler does not do exactly the same thing (all through the year)' date=' a small time betting wrongly could mean a loss. So it does not "ENSURE" you profit. May be the word is wrong as you did go on to say 80%, which for me makes no sense.[/quote'] I didn't say 80% on a year, I said close to 100%. There is no way I will lose over the course of a year. Well, it's close to impossible. HOWEVER, if you pick 10 random bets from my yearly punting it may not show a profit. Why is that? That thread was level stakes. I do not bet to level stakes. That thread did not allow for stakes saved in running. Automatic saving in running increased my profits last year. That thread did not include the last few Saturday's of the year, which typically included a 40/1 winner (La Rayb) and 50/1 winner Tropical Strait. During the football season (Aug-Nov), I struggled to post on a Saturday you see. There was a loss on casts on the thread, but it didn't include the casts I did before the thread. I won over five figures on the Spring Mile from casts prior to the thread. Overall (personally) I made a small profit on casts, however not enough for me to continue this year - too much effort in placing the bets. It was my best year yet, and the thread doesn't even tell half the story, like I say it missed two massive price winners, and the massive amounts won on the Spring Mile. Also come the end of the season I had secured a profit on NON-Class2/3 handicaps. For example claimers are responsible for many of my biggest bets throughout the year. For example, one of my biggest wins was the Brighton Mile this year (Class 4). I won more on that race that any of of the races on the thread. Also the bet that resulted in my latest banning, Grit at 40/1, was another that didn't qualify for the thread due to the Class of the race. Same applies to Look Here at the same price. Also another one of my own horses won a conds stakes (again not on the thread) at 14/1 - come on work it out, you think I didn't have it off there? These are off the top of my head, there are countless others. Then there were bets on the thread at I altered stakes on, my E/W bet on Royal Power at 40/1 was one of my biggest singles of the year. So you understand it is possible for my year to be a lot better than my thread suggests. I chose to concetrate on Class 2/3 handicaps for a THREAD as I didn't have the time to do extensive write-ups on all the races I was playing on. Plus I thought it would also provide the highest S/R for anyone who was following at that time. If my ROI was actually 6% in the real world, I would not be doing this full time. :ok

u 2 talk amongst yourselves Get a room! seriously great thread & great views being shared Target yield is surely the key here to success? 10% target say, you would have to layout 400k to win 40k Thats say £800 stake average over 500 bets per annum ?
10% is the figure often talked about by pro gamblers. I'm aiming high with regards to ROI's for 2009. Was well on target until Chester. I found last season I was saving too often and that my profits would be greater had I staked more on bankers. Obviously there are going to be less winning bets though. I feel my current mentality can handle the slightly lower S/R so this has been my tactic this year - which is why my target ROI is higher this year.

I can only say how I am going to try it. Have said before I could live on £150 a week but have upped my “aim” slightly. My overheads are incredibly small compared to most people and don't need much money to live on. I would be very happy to make £10,000 a year. Which is just £192.30 a week. Could get away with a lot less. To be realistic, I will be aiming to make 10% on stakes. So would have to bet around £100,000 a year. That is gambling around £1,923 a week. I don't / won't be betting every day. Betting in around 10 races a week (520 a year). With bigger days having bets in 4 races; no bets on a poor quality day. That works out as an average bet per race of £192.30 per race. Expect to bet on fewer days over jumps than on the flat. So I have to be able to take losing £769 on a single day (4 losses), “in my stride”, without worrying about it. With potentially a £3,846 loss in five days (20 losers). Won't say publicly how much my bank is, it is plenty big enough to take a long losing run. Whether my nerves will be able to stand an early losing run is questionable. It might effect my selection process and if so I will lose. Have to remember even pro' gamblers sometimes have poor years. The ways of finding value and the things to take in to account do change. As certain elements get well known by punters it effects the market, so effects which horses are and are not value. I don't get that excited with winning, on course I never shout one home, remaining silent. Hopefully have a suitable temperament for the job, just a few doubts remain. Ginge

I don't get that excited with winning, on course I never shout one home, remaining silent. Hopefully have a suitable temperament for the job, just a few doubts remain. Ginge
It takes a little more than that mate. Personally I scream the gaff down sometimes. But that's me. :loon

It takes a little more than that mate. Personally I scream the gaff down sometimes. But that's me. :loon
you can hear me as well Billy, i have always shouted them home in the betting shop days, i was normally the loudest! its just in my nature to shout one home, normally with the jockeys name!

I didn't say 80% on a year, I said close to 100%. There is no way I will lose over the course of a year. Well, it's close to impossible. HOWEVER, if you pick 10 random bets from my yearly punting it may not show a profit. Why is that? That thread was level stakes. I do not bet to level stakes. That thread did not allow for stakes saved in running. Automatic saving in running increased my profits last year. That thread did not include the last few Saturday's of the year, which typically included a 40/1 winner (La Rayb) and 50/1 winner Tropical Strait. During the football season (Aug-Nov), I struggled to post on a Saturday you see. There was a loss on casts on the thread, but it didn't include the casts I did before the thread. I won over five figures on the Spring Mile from casts prior to the thread. Overall (personally) I made a small profit on casts, however not enough for me to continue this year - too much effort in placing the bets. It was my best year yet, and the thread doesn't even tell half the story, like I say it missed two massive price winners, and the massive amounts won on the Spring Mile. Also come the end of the season I had secured a profit on NON-Class2/3 handicaps. For example claimers are responsible for many of my biggest bets throughout the year. For example, one of my biggest wins was the Brighton Mile this year (Class 4). I won more on that race that any of of the races on the thread. Also the bet that resulted in my latest banning, Grit at 40/1, was another that didn't qualify for the thread due to the Class of the race. Same applies to Look Here at the same price. Also another one of my own horses won a conds stakes (again not on the thread) at 14/1 - come on work it out, you think I didn't have it off there? These are off the top of my head, there are countless others. Then there were bets on the thread at I altered stakes on, my E/W bet on Royal Power at 40/1 was one of my biggest singles of the year. So you understand it is possible for my year to be a lot better than my thread suggests. I chose to concetrate on Class 2/3 handicaps for a THREAD as I didn't have the time to do extensive write-ups on all the races I was playing on. Plus I thought it would also provide the highest S/R for anyone who was following at that time. If my ROI was actually 6% in the real world, I would not be doing this full time. :ok
Wow, All those bets on your thread, yet it did not include those big wins. How unlucky can you get Billy? Such a shame. So unlucky you did not have big wins on the thread too; to show your true profit level. And the staking plan that made all the difference. And all those bets you saved on in running; yet this did not make a difference to your winnings of the ones you did not save on. And all those big priced winners you had so much on; yet did not have big bets on the outsiders that did not win. And the big each way bet that was fourth; yet you did not back any losing each way horses that were unplaced in that time. And the one cast that made all the difference that year and all those in previous years. And such a shame you concentrated on the wrong class. All those winners Billy, that could have been included in your thread that weren't. And no losers. How unlucky can you get? I see now how you had such a great year, well done. You must be the best professional gambler ever. We are truly not worthy.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Ginge

Re: What's your ambition (from a betting perspective)? Re. Dave Nevison, he has a column in the Daily Record (Glasgow area) on a Saturday and his s/r would lose money hand over fist. I doubt he lays all his cards on the table but I'm not surprised he spends his time doing media work, it must be a lot easier and more lucrative.

Wow, All those bets on your thread, yet it did not include those big wins. How unlucky can you get Billy? Such a shame. So unlucky you did not have big wins on the thread too; to show your true profit level. And the staking plan that made all the difference. And all those bets you saved on in running; yet this did not make a difference to your winnings of the ones you did not save on. And all those big priced winners you had so much on; yet did not have big bets on the outsiders that did not win. And the big each way bet that was fourth; yet you did not back any losing each way horses that were unplaced in that time. And the one cast that made all the difference that year and all those in previous years. And such a shame you concentrated on the wrong class. All those winners Billy, that could have been included in your thread that weren't. And no losers. How unlucky can you get? I see now how you had such a great year, well done. You must be the best professional gambler ever. We are truly not worthy.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Ginge
Brighton Mile - tipped on here 16/1 Look Here - tipped on here 40/1 Royal Power - tipped on here E/W at 40/1 (3rd) Royal Power - tipped on here 14/1 (won) 1,600/1 T/C Spring Mile - tipped on here as a 4-horse t/c! Go check the posts. Not saying there weren't losers of course there were, but with the winners above (and more) I'd have to back a lot of losers for the extra bets not to be massively profitable. Three of those are my own horses, are you really saying it's odd that I'm having bigger bets when I fancy my own? We all tip big price winners, I remember you having one this year, Medermit at 25/1 or something. Ginge my old mate, everyone on here knows you have some sort of problem with me. I have no idea why - well I do actually. Keep grinding out those profits, you never know if you stop the little obsession with me and study more, you might find some more winners. Be lucky. :lol