• Yes count me in, I can pay by end of Sept
    • Yes count me in, I cant pay yet tho
    • No, Rather get a hotel

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread

n1 G! Looks like I'll be in Planet Hollywood on the 24th June for a week! See you at the bar!
All booked up in the excalibur from June 29th to July 7th - with Matt' date=' Michael (Appy Ammer) and Jim, mate I used to work with. :ok[/quote'] :nana:nana:nanagonna be brill this year:nana:nana:nana gonna check if there's anything cool going on while were there,i fancy some proper baseball(not in vegas that sucked) or summit

Im doubting ill have enough money to waste on throwing myself out of a plane...... Theres beer, gambling, strip clubs, golf and guns And your expecting me to waste my money? :p
Another who's bottled it and it's 2 months away.... Go and join the list of the other bottlers. :sad

For the record, it's better than any gambling, lapdance or orgasm for that matter - it's the biggest buzz ever, although I haven't tried heroin as yet. ;)
You can do the skydive and I'll shoot up some heroin then. :lol I dont know how anyone can do a skydive, I would actually shit myself. Like morls said.....beer, guns, hookers, tits, gambling, sun, pool, naughty US barely legals in thier pants. mouth is a watering.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread If you are thinking about buying dollars now, might be a good choice. Thursday is the interest rate change, and if Bank of England decides to pump another 50 squillion into our economy, the pound will slide for sure. They may not though, but don't think the rate will go much higher before we go anyway. Pay your money, you take your chance. :nana If you do order, do it from www.thomasexchangeglobal.co.uk and they'll get it delivered to you, best rate by far. :ok